The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 2 - Read post #151

Status
Not open for further replies.

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
Just wanted to say that being my first official tour appearance at all, especially my first official team tour, i was nervous af the whole time and always felt i had to do more than expected of me to impress my teammates and make a name for myself for everyone else out there. Special thanks to Metro for starting me in my first tour, it was a truly incredible experience. It was great going 3-0 in my debut, i was hyped and i hope i made all my teammates proud. Making it to the playoffs was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't do nearly as well as my playoff game, and a combination of both hax and a misplay made me lose, and my opponent was very good in general. I'm sorry guise, i wish i played better :c

Shoutout to all my metro teammates, we had a good run and it was great getting to know you guys. Special thanks to Laurel and Prankster for "discovering" me I guess (:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Yan fishin for these wins vs supposed randoms,,, deserved win sughi niggas can't keep chokin and suckin dick in general vs literally the most average and predictable bw player in existence

Ciele if someone insults u
Calls u bad
Then gives u teams 4 next round
U consider good karma
Bad
Or neutral?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)