The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Sign Ups - Read post #322 and #463

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Damn, haters gonna hate B)

Of all the WCoP lineups (past and present), I find it funny that US West's is getting so much scrutiny. Dice lived in Nevada for 6 years of his life, which isn't even weakest qualification (I questioned him a ton in PM to make sure he wasn't lying to me). He even tried out for US West two years ago, but I rejected him... sry br0.

As for rey, it clearly says in the OP that if your parents are from a region, you qualify as "weakest". He also tried out for West in 2009 and got rejected.

We posted our roster's qualifications... curious to see the qualifications for all the other teams pointing fingers.

Damn, haters gonna hate B)

Of all the WCoP lineups (past and present), I find it funny that US West's is getting so much scrutiny. Dice lived in Nevada for 6 years of his life, which isn't even weakest qualification (I questioned him a ton in PM to make sure he wasn't lying to me). He even tried out for US West two years ago, but I rejected him... sry br0.

As for rey, it clearly says in the OP that if your parents are from a region, you qualify as "weakest". He also tried out for West in 2009 and got rejected.

We posted our roster's qualifications... curious to see the qualifications for all the other teams pointing fingers.
Paging Team Asia.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
The new world cup champs are here:

Captain: remlabmez (strong): The Bowflex
Co-Captain: Mithril (strong): The Veteran
Co-Captain: yee (strong): The Resurrected

ADV: undisputed (strong): The Beast
DPP: Philip7086 (strong): Buff Charizard's waifu
BW: reyscarface (weakest): The 1-7 Immigrant
XY 1: Bloo (strong): The Trap Queen
XY 2: Dice (weak): The Criminal who better do well because it took us fucking weeks to get him
XY 3: Valentine (strong): The Chink Slayer
XY 4: Tesung (weak): The Kid
XY 5: King (weak): ...

Sub 1: Ben Gay (strong): The Yung Master
Sub 2: TheFourthChaser (strong): The VGC jerkoff
Sub 3: Myzozoa (strong): The HO Control
Sub 4: fingerscrossed (strong): The Teambuilder
Sub 5: MOET (strong): The Resurrected V 2.0

Honorary member and future boss: Zamrock

Ahhhhhhhh, well, can't make them all. Proud to represent. Damn str8 i'm the future boss, y'all niggas better not let me down. Go get us the trophy frens. :]

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
My nigga dice also pmd me assuring me that she's a 24 yr old female living in Vietnam who occasionally travels to Europe to visit her parents, and likes long walks on the beach. As for rey I'm 99% sure that short of genetic mutations white people don't give birth to mexicans but then again dice also claims to have earned a phd in genetics at Princeton so tds can refer to her for more info

No h8 Phil I'm just bustin the balls of whoever busted mine
Edit: and ofc im not trynna say that i feel threatend by these counterfeit "superteams" cuz theres only 1 superteam thats gonn get this 2peat boooooop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)