The World Cup of Pokémon X - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
give the queen her due respect. she has been the most constant ou player from last september to now. results speak for her

and just for the record, i think my performance during the qualifying phase of oltI was the most impressive of all. i was 1st with 2 alts at the end of the first cycle although 800+ ppl signed up for it

Well, east has surprised me every round tbh, so I guess i'm not gonna make a salty comment this time xd

still, rooting for spain in finals

2.) Spain (0) vs. 3.) Germany (0)

GSC: M Dragon vs Conflict
ORAS: reiku vs cosine180- he can't be stopped...
ORAS: SoulWind vs Steve Angello- Steve's on a hot streak, but I think SW will take it

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
2.) Spain (2) vs. 3.) Germany (1)

GSC: M Dragon vs Conflict
ORAS: reiku vs cosine180
ORAS: SoulWind vs Steve Angello

Yes, I was hoping so much for a reiku vs cosine match in tie-breaker! Let's see who remains unbeaten ^-^ Go Germany!

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Since some people asked me what beef I have with user SoulWind, I'll go ahead and address it here. I find it very annoying when a player of his caliber (not all that good and is way overrated) continuously calls me out on being a shitty player. Yet he himself, a "great" player, hasn't won anything worth noting on an individual level. You couldn't even make the OLT playoffs after several attempts. Come on now, dude. Don't talk crap unless you can take it too.

Last edited:
I don't know what exactly is going on here, but an amazing player named Zamrock once taught me that great players find ways to improve their game and their attitude.

Big fan of both, WQ and SW, though.

I hope Germany wins tie break because nobody heard of steve angello and cosine180 a year ago.

Keep impressing me with all the new players, finals will be very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)