The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Btw I confirm I got defeated by Astamatitos in a very close one that could have gone either way. Unfortunately my Starmie failed me this time.

Also ggs Greece, nobody expected you to perform that well in your first wcop (#2 in regular season and losing in a very close series to last year's finalist team).
Also props to my bros Fear and Astamatitos for their impressive performance.

Us east ure ded.
SPAIN!

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I'd be mad af if I were Omfuga. That's like a slap in the face or getting pissed on, whichever is worst. You're like Afrabs' best player and you're not playing in the tiebreak. Let us know how you feel.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't see marcoasd losing this and I'd give a slight edge for Afrabs ORAS lineup
But the ORAS being so close that I still expect Italy to bring one of those, and the semifinals spot in the process

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
ABR is better than tele and his luck is amplified in tiebreaks so expecting him to win
Amir vs Alex is kind of a tossup but rooting for my spl teammate
Marco has an advantage vs jsaok but hope jsaok takes it

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm sad that Asia lost after such a lead (by luck) but I'm thankful for everyone that gave me a chance to play and start, especially the trust from JohnYiu and Analytic just really motivates me. I'm sorry I couldn't help much for this R2 due to the situation I am in currently.

JohnYiu ayy bby ily <3
Analytic good luck in football blothel
blarajan , WhiteQueen , ToF thanks for the invaluable advices you guys gave me throughout this run.
Andromeda. Edgy name. Fgt/10
Fruitdealer love you for using the alt plopdealer LOL
Kingler12345 strongest krab
I love the rest too, sorry if I forgot to mention you because I'm a really horrible hooman.

Ploppin out

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Team Asia, I'm usually too masculine to do girly shoutouts. But honestly, you guys were the best team I've been on and made me enjoy being in a team tournament again. Not being forced on IRC really made all the difference. Who knew Skype can be so effective.

I feel bad for not coming through for you guys in the end. But there really wasn't much I could have done in that game. Fuck Chansey. I'll never use that fat bitch again I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)