The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
we were the best team of this world cup and im not even kidding. we are probably unrivalled for what concerns rby, dpp and oras. we put ourselves in a winning position. marcoasd was the most reliable player on our team and he had odds in his favour. thats all we could ask for.

i made the most immaculate plays i ever made during my time here. i put my all into this. i couldnt have asked for more. i only made one minor missplay against xtrashine but it didnt even matter in the end. except for omfuga, all my opponents were worthy and gave me a run for my money. all i could ask for.

we walk out with our heads held high

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I'm not even at home rn but I'd like to spend a word about my experience in the italian squad.
When I joined the team i had a lot of wrong opinions about certain players and I'm glad to say I changed most of them. We guys did something new for the italian community. I hope this will be a new start and not a random ending. Also, I'd like to thank my europe squad, rooting for me even if out of the team. I'd like to thank Whitequeen too and all the guys cheerin for me (Italian or not) and TI. I really Enjoyed all the time I spent with you team italy, especially Tricking, Marcoasd, Naci, Smilzo, vvv, Livio, Joe, Lase, Alex... Well, everyone but tele, I think.

:]

Last edited:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
HMM....whats popular 2 right about write now,,,,,o i kno...,,,,,, haha fuck u tele you say u are good but u are not gud u r bad (cwl) (cwl) like my post if u argre! i kno 9258409853904 other ppl have said this but if i say if too it will be also funni rite..,,,,,..hey tele rember when u lost in the pokemon match,,,,,,,,,,stop fishing for attention no1 is going to give it to you,,,,,,....definitely not me i have no time to waste typing a response to som1 lik u.........
Tokyo toms forum presence is a constant reminder to me of what I wouldv become if i never made it. Bless up

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
Congrats East and great run Spain. You both played really well even though hax spoiled the tie break a bit. GL to both finalists!

lol shut the fuck up you delusional victim complex having ass crybaby. first off, even mdrag admitted he should've lost. second off, it was 2 fire blasts when I only needed to hit one (and that wasn't the only thing!) in case you forgot which wouldn't surprise me because it's very possible you're retarded seeing as you erase every single piece of hax you get in every game from your memory. either that or you just ignore it and are incapable of taking responsibility for anything. like oh my god you even called "matchup" in fucking gsc lmao are you for real? I had a horrific matchup against you and got crushed as a result but that was entirely my fault for bringing a subpar team, whereas yours was good. it's almost like it's the exact same thing here but in reverse. your team can't do any fucking damage to save its life. as much as I hate to be a blarajan about these things that sorta of team can only get haxed (or "haxed") because it doesn't do anything other than hope the opponent has no idea what's going on and/or a team that's even worse, and even without hax (or "hax), the whole "doesn't do any damage" thing makes it so that the opponent has all the time in the world to break through it, like ifm did. maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because that's what you want so you can keep up this woe-is-me nonsense of yours that you seem to get off on, I can't think of any other reason you wouldn't have fucked off by now with your incessant whining about how you're gonna quit with this horribly unfair game. oh and you made approximately a trillion mistakes so that didn't hurt. plus how do you complain about hax when you bring a SAND ATTACK SKARMORY, which fittingly goes along with the whole "you're stupid as fuck" theme and we thank you for it since it was only a mild annoyance as opposed to something that would've actually done something. I mean it did cause a heart attack when you tried to throw your snorlax away and ended up keeping it alive instead, but still!

tldr grow a pair

Last edited:
Hey, idk why the greatest crybaby in this forum aka you can call crybaby to another user but well, since ure mentally retarded u cant even notice. Ill give you this \___/, you can keep crying there while u get carried by your team, np ;). We both cried but ure the only one allowed to do it, but i can understand it, i dont joke about mental diseases, its a serious problem bro, im sorry u got it.

In the same way sorry but matchup exists in every fucking gen but i guess your brain cant understand it. Now u can keep insulting and flaming, its free for you xD (East is a team with some cool dudes and good players, p sad they also got a garbage like you).

At the end of the day we both cried but even if u were the one who got smashed and were useless for his team, you were the one who got carried, so grats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)