The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Do LA please :3

SM: Femen
SM: Lcans
SM: Gondra
SM: -herO-
SM: Vai Lusa
ORAS: Znain
BW: Posho
DPP: NightFox
ADV: CyberOdin
GSC: .Mx

Subs: Shogarth Vileman Hangover DennisEG Temperarious

Captain: Gene SP - I'm embarrased to say that I have no idea who the captain of Spain is. Sorry don't know you

Co-Captain: DestinyUnknown - this guy has always been a poor man's WhiteQueen. He was a runner up in OST; he was the second best player in BW UU; he's always second best at anything relevant on Smogon because of Yours Truly

Poek - (#1) this nigga is pretty good as shown by his nigga trophy. He seems to have the confidence needed to be successful at this game too unlike some of the people on this list

Axel10 - (#10) sorry don't know you

rodriblutar - (#6) I acknowledge your existence so that means you're good enough

Trosko - (#8) I thought this guy (I think his name is Ricardo?) was njnp's jockstrap at one point. Turns out he's an actual player on a real team

reiku - (#3) - really really solid player. He once defeated by mandibuzz, doublade, chansey, zapdos, quagsire, and altaria team in a smog tour (because I let him)

Guilas D - (#12) sdky

SoulWind - (#5) one of my least favorite players on Smogon by far. When I watch him play, it's like watching a midget trying to play basketball--something nobody wanna witness but can't help but stare. Keep tryharding. One day you can be as good as Laurel at DDP OU

Colchonero - (#7) good at ADV or RBY or something

M Dragon - (#4) I used to think he was a slightly (.01% advantage) better player than Tele. Now I'm not sure so after seeing that screen shot posted by boudouche. Legitimately good players don't need to beg for cheap wins

FAFUS - (#11) sorry don't know you

I probably shouldn't even rate these bench warmers but being the nice guy that I am...

Substitutes:

pokebasket - (#15) sorry I put all the don't-know-yous in alphabetical order. You could be better than the other 4 or 5 people on your team probably

[K-12]The Madchine - (#9) the bullfighting version of CyberOdin. His posts always make no sense at all

Lednah - (#13) sdky

Malekith - (#2) Femalekith is probably the best SM NU player that I've ever seen in my life. He's also an insatiable power bottom come pig

Luispeikou - (#14) sdky

Whose roster should I rank next?
Rate Europe

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
For those of you wondering what Team Europe has been brewing up during this stellar johning session, we now present:

Starring:
Everyone's favorite European Smogon Classic trophy contender as Timmy Turtwig
Tony as Cosmo
Yours truly as Wanda
Isa as Poof (a.k.a. the one fairy whose existence no one is aware of because nobody watches the show anymore)
choolio as Denzel Crocker

...and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)