The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The cutest user ever and our captain Tricking-boy trying to confuse/corrupt the legendary user M_Dragon directly from the Twinleaf gang boys..

Our captain Tricking and MDragon after the tie break and their hidden love story

U did a great tournament italian bros, I loved and I love you.
Since last year I admired you all and tricking specially.
U are a great leader and u deserve to be the leader.
Its not only you. Its about our team.for what you all did, you are doing.
These are just words, but im pretty sure in the next years we will get it.
Congrats as well to team spain, great ppl great country and paella is really good. Someday, mdragon will make a paella for everyone.
Suerte

Last edited:
Don't know how to find the right words right now. Seconds year in a row it has to end like this. Really proud of my boys, people thought of us as one the weaker teams this year yet we showed everyone even Easts skill isn't enough to beat us. Nevertheless, ggs to you guys, you got some amazing people on your team, hope you win this now!
Hope to finally make it next year, we definitely have the potential.

Thanks to xray for choosing me as your Co, it was a pleasure to work with you!
Love all of my team <3 you guys are amazing!

Last edited:
gg's East, this was a cool ride for my first WCoP. I think we put up an honorable fight at least. I wish my friends on East best of luck on defending the trophy u know who u r lads. Good luck!
Thanks for Germany for putting me on their roster and giving me the chance to start, my bad I failed in semis but John is an unbeatable force. I'm quite happy though despite my average showing and I hope I get a chance to play next year again.

See you next year!!

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
As expected i am more proud of you guys than i could have expected to be...
East is a great team and we had many oppurtunities to knock them out.
I am sorry that i could not fit a better spot on this team, i would have really liked to bw or to oras but i really feel like i picked the best slot for each tier.
Relous you are a fantastic player especially in oras. If i say that i am proud of our performance then i am especially proud of your performance. You have become an incredible solid player in a tier you do not even enjoy. I respect you a lot. I hope you get ORAS for SPL because in my opinion you are my level in ORAS and not many people are not capable of doint that.
Mazar you know you have always been one of my better friends. But not one of my best friends. Now that i met you irl and that we have really talked to each other i got to say that i think you are really one of the nicest persons on this site. You are a man every team should be proud of. You are a true "winner". Keep this in mind.
Lohgock you were the best assistant manager i could have ever asked for. You helped me out in every crucial situation and i really like you as a person.
Get this Money Yeah. I might sound a bit arrogant here but i want you to know that people want to know that i 6-0ed you in tests with the team ABR used. Whatever showed that you are really incredibly know of your mistakes. You are one of the greatest oras players of our time together with players like Znain and Chill Shadow . And i am not even lying these two guys are great.
Next i would like to thank ict for the great effort. I always underestimated you are a great OU player. But you have a pretty good understanding of every tier. Thanks god Mazar made me pick you. Next there is menci. What can i say: in my opinion you are like the german jamvad, you are capable of making incredibly smart plays and you are always disappearing out of nowhere.
Obliviate i wish we would have had you on the team 1 year ago. I always loved how creative you were. You would have perfectly fitted to our oras crew with cosine.
Hassi i want to thank you a lot for coming out of retirement. You did almost what yoz could to help us.
osgoode there are almost no feelings i can feel you for not feeling homo. You are the best and helped me a lot about dpp <3
Fakes probably the best player of all time if you cared about it. You have to give me 2 beers but whatever ily.
Bedschibaer i love you. You are really funny and your sex tapes make my gf go wild on snapchat loool
bluri i stick by it. I would never pick another bwer over you. Your teambuilding is amazing and you are the cutest person ever.
Conflict i really do respect you so much. You have an GSC understanding which is mostmost over my understanding + you understand most other teams to a certain degree.
Aurious thanks for the help in some games. You know you'll always have my help playingwise.
Hassi Princess you know i have you ever liked me from the beginning :)
Thanks for the big support!

Like i said i have a big houseparty today and i stick staying something emotionaly to my beautiful banner.
This was a hard fought battle and i wish it would have had the beginning. To John , BKC , reiku, TheThorn very could that you luck for...i am rooting for you no matter what you still think. So yeah gl frienda, :) <3
Fuck mons im going to party now

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
ICH LIEBE EUCU TEAM DEUTSCHLAND
Also a forgot ABR .. you are one of the nicest people on EAST on you will always be one of the greateast one of the best modern gens players ever.
Also njnp and bharaththebest you two made our sm ou im improve. In the beginnest we just listened to your team but we managed to become a pretty good team sm wise. Thats all thanks to you guys. We are great but like i said. I am going to build up the germans forums in a new year :)
I am going to not bw or oras you the 2 next years but those two are my fav tiers. I am not going to disappoint again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)