The World Cup of Pokemon IX - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Woah mad,, first of all the freeze was inconvenient but ur crit v cele enabled u guys to stay in the game due to forcing the landT sac. The crits thereafter are byproducts to that crit and may or may not have been necessary had the aforementioned scenarios played out differently. Anyways got to avenge Hugo w one of his shitass teams cuz u already know a lord squad never has bad matchup.
Dash
-
Lord
Also if ur gonna talk shit and demand sum rematches I can give u this long blue riolu dick on the side malekith my niga if u can't beat volc sun w shedtran how do u think ur stoppin dog; unfort i cannot speak on behalf of my team for a rematch sry sw and mdrag
Shut the fuck up. If you won thanks to luck it's fine, just admit it or don't say anything and move on, just like your teammates have done. And please stop spelling badly on purpose just to look like you are something that you are not, it's just lame. Don't know why it's cool to look like a illiterate(which I'm sure you aren't). Be happy love yourself!

Moving on, thanks to my teammates for all they've done in this tournament, it's been a blast and we have shown we can beat any team. Reaching semifinals is already a great achievement, but I'm sure we could have done even better. I know I haven't contributed as much as the rest and I hope my knowledge of the metagame improves to help the team more next year :)

And finally, I want to wish the remaining teams good luck! Thanks to the East players that have been a good sport, it's truly appreciated :)

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
I usually don't like to post, but meh x)

GGs East, it's been a pleasure to see all those games, I'm rooting for you in the finals :)

Thanks to this year's team, you guys are awesome and I'm pretty sure that we'll get further next year, just because we are going to learn from this and step further.

Shoutouts to Light, SW, Axel and Ecuacion for being always there for testing and speaking in general (frens), and to the rest of my teammates who, without them, this would not have been the same at all. Love you all :]

First of all thanks to all my teammates of Spain, you did it absolutely great, we had a awesome team this year despite people didn't think the same. We choked some games but we made it to the semifinals, our record in WCoP so congratulations for us! It was a pleasure for me to be cocaptain especially the week that Malekith was away, you're such a great players and I hope next year we will do it even better.

GG to Germany and East, and sorry for my last posts, they were written in the heat of the moment.

Last edited:

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-15962 won vs, dekzeh gg i guess lol, regardless of a crucial misplay and getting bailed out bcs of hax, it was an intense game and I hope we can fight again some day
GG, I was pretty mad at the time but this is pokémon eh. And likewise would like to fight you again :). Shoutouts to Adam for the Future Sight Slowking, sadly Lady Luck wasnt on my side this match.

Just hoping for a clean game to finish this series now n_n

Also CTC team rate pls, hope I improved from last week's 8/10 ;_;

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
ggs spain too bad there were some bad matches for both teams but overall a fun series that was alot closer than it looked. If we couldn't have it I woulda liked my boys sw and mdrag to take it home.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
GG, I was pretty mad at the time but this is pokémon eh. And likewise would like to fight you again :). Shoutouts to Adam for the Future Sight Slowking, sadly Lady Luck wasnt on my side this match.

Just hoping for a clean game to finish this series now n_n

Also CTC team rate pls, hope I improved from last week's 8/10 ;_;
It's solid bruh cool sight + sub setup phys mons combo, was a great matchup v stall but the hax is unfort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)