The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well predict.

Oceania vs Brazil
USA Metro vs USA West
Canada vs Europe (you may all think I'm crazy, but inb4 Europe ties it 4-4 and wins the tiebreaker)
USA East vs France

Semi-Finals

Oceania vs France
Europe vs USA West

Finals

Oceania vs USA West

Grind Pantera

_Rewer_ said:
. "Ignore Spectators" is not an excuse, because the battle gets ruined by flood regardless of the both players ignoring or not.
Even the spectators can ''Ignore Spectators''. So yeah it is an excuse.

If the spectators have to ignore spectators because of some fucktards, then no, its not an excuse to screw up the battle chat with flood.

If the spectators have to ignore spectators because of some fucktards, then no, its not an excuse to screw up the battle chat with flood.
I don't see what the problem is. Everyone can just type ignore spectators and be fine. The Battle Chat isnt necessary to enjoy a battle.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I deserve to be subbed out....that was fucking pathetic. Worst I've ever played in my entire life.

Yeah I lost.

hantsuki so strong

last year Brazil was winning 4-2 and lost in the quarterfinals, while Oceania was 8th in the R1 but won the whole thing, will it be the other way round this time?

Brazil x Oceania... 4-4... tie break... the best Oceania player against the best Brazil player...

It's going to be LEGEN - wait for it- DARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)