The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
(BAN ME PLEASE) haxed me with fully paralysis and 24679247624 misses, bg BG lucky

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
The Person Who Wins Will Be The One Who Takes Risks And It Pays Off.

go quontom mechonics.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
won vs QM, gg Quantum and ggs Brazil, you guys are definitely a strong team despite what some randoms Brazillians may think ;)

PANA
PANA
PANA
PANA
PANA
PANA
PANA
PANA
PANA

The bestest :).

GG Brazil, you are definitely a strong team. I don't just mean strong in a loose and general way either, you guys were capable of winning it all imo. I can tell that you guys have the right mentality just from the type of teams you use. Fuck the naysayers, like their opinions have ever amounted to anything. Best of luck in the future.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
YEAH PANA and well done Brazil. You guys are a fucking scary team, everyone will be watching out for you next world cup that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)