Tier Lists (Ubers, OU, UU, RU, NU, LC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have say thanks for the list. It is rather useful, now that I don't have to 100 different places for what I could only hope was either a part of a list, an outdated list, or something along those lines. Plus, they're all in one place, which just makes everything easier... So, Thanks.

Bookmarked this page. Now I can make an UU and RU team. Was to lazy to look in a hundred different places to just get an idea of what I could use, but thanks for making it easy for myself and many others.

Agreed with NashtyDobie, I bookmarked this page.

I'm personally quite shocked by Honchkrow's placement, but the lower tiers are in a state of free-for-all. OU is pretty much Sandstorm vs Sandstorm which I will never find interesting. It would be paradise if auto-weather were banned from OU play, but I suppose that I'm just a dreamer.

I can take Garchomp off of it, but I don't have usage yet so I can't change anything else

***Actually I already had taken Garchomp off a long time ago, so I don't know what you wanted me to even do.

Sorry. I checked only a couple of days ago and I could swear Garchomp was still on the OU usage list, but I could have been wrong.

Edit: Yeah, I was right, Garchomp IS still on the OU usage list... it's just not on the OU Tier List, which may have confused you. But you left it on the Top 100 Used OU Pokemon List.

No. NU is to become the tier below RU, but it hasn't been made yet, presumably because the instability of UU and thus RU would affect any prospective NU far more than is desirable.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Blaziken, Garchomp, Drizzle + Swift Swim... all of them banned. But those Event Legendaries still are running around. I don't like it, personally... but it's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)