my draws, look at them

Finally realized I didn't have your thread watched. Fixed that problem, but at least I had a bunch of great illustrations to look through.
a very delayed thank you! i always want to reply to stuff only when posting an update but it comes with the issue of me not updating this thread nearly often enough...

dumping a lot of stuff under hide tags, hopefully of most stuff i never got to sharing

rowtest2222 (Custom).png
valentines_Custom.png
Screenshot_2126.png

Screenshot_37.png
twitpostfinal (Custom).png
Screenshot_2195.png

grassfinal_Custom.png
firetrainer (Custom).png
firetrainer1.png

commissionfinal123 (Custom).png
commissiongengar222 (Custom).png
Screenshot_2104.png

Screenshot_2175.png
groceryshopping (Custom).png
dummy4.png

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tiki! I love your artwork so much! I bought my girlfriend the sticker pack from your shop and WOW she and I love the stickers to bits. Everything you draw is so clean and fluid, yet shows so much expression and personality. Keep up the fantastic work :blobwizard:

:c did that rowlet get rejected? :psycry:
rejected.png

sad rowlet hours

Tiki! I love your artwork so much! I bought my girlfriend the sticker pack from your shop and WOW she and I love the stickers to bits. Everything you draw is so clean and fluid, yet shows so much expression and personality. Keep up the fantastic work :blobwizard:
Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm really glad you enjoyed the stickers, it was my first time getting into that sort of thing so comments on those are always super encouraging. Also really nice to see you on the forums again o/

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
a very delayed thank you! i always want to reply to stuff only when posting an update but it comes with the issue of me not updating this thread nearly often enough...

dumping a lot of stuff under hide tags, hopefully of most stuff i never got to sharing

based thread and a very based drawing of makima in the end.

gonna treat this as a bit of an update post from me! been away for a bit, i've been having trouble with some health issues of mine for a while now, and recently have been able to mostly fully recover. my apologies for anyone who had difficulty reaching me/sporadic responses from me during this period, but i'll fortunately be able to slowly return to my usual routine now!

i've missed smeargle's, interacting and supporting your guys' art so much, looking forward to continue seeing what everyone makes this year. hope everyone's been doing well in the meantime :toast:

oddish below

oddddd233456788887.png

I've been following your art on twitter for a while, was pleasantly surprised to learn that you're the art leader on smogon! Welcome back, am looking forward to seeing more tiki art \o/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)