Tournament TLT: Round 3 (Losers Bracket Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: playing a g3 currently, g2 doesnt count
*EDIT AGAIN: game 2's result is up to Natalie, but my team had Serperior, which apparently dropped due to USUM. Neither of us knew, and my opponent, Hell Rayquaza1, didn't mind the Liquidation Mega Sharpedo either, as it didn't change anything in the game.
But it is sm tour n not usum.
How can we use liquidation sharpedo n mons which dropped not because of official tier shifts. Still waiting for a valid reply

That's the main problem with a tour that happens in the middle of a meta shift. Which is why I thought the USUM tour shift would be a good idea, but of course people want to keep their meta knowledge intact. Fighting without it is definitely a lot harder.

But with that said, if the opponent agrees to it being fine though, then what can be done?

On the bright side, we got a bingo card slot filled! :3

TRUe , i was too against keeping sm tour. Wud have been lot nicer if it was usum.
Still waiting for reply that wether i can use those mons or not cuz my teams with those mons r of usum with new moves too.

The answer:i am cool with a move change but i'm not cool with a complete mon change you never know i outcome could have been different because of that+it's a violation of rules so is my opinion even necessary
Edit:liquidation and waterfall are pretty similar that's why i am ok with that let's say it was something like sticky web ribombee or something i wouldn't be cool with it BECAUSE it would change the game similarly a different pokemon could have definitely changed the game so i am not cool with it

Last edited:

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
No, you can not use mons/moves available in any individual USUM meta that was not available in SM metas, as stated previously. Every meta used is the SM meta only. -Latios- used an USUM-meta mon in game 2, so that game is forfeited. Hell Rayquaza11 is awarded the win 2-1, due to his win in g3 and his opponent bringing an illegal mon in g2.

tagging Pradhaaan as well since you asked about it.

Last edited:
hello,
so i want to take the time to thank each of you for such entartaining matches and thanks to natalie for hostin this for us.btw tempering hope you dont loose hope by the way you lost.sorry if im really annoying people by my posts.
thanks,
glhf all

Last edited:
hello,
so i want to take the time to thank each of you for such entartaining matches and thanks to natalie for hostin this for us.btw tempering hope you dont loose hope by the way you lost.sorry if im really annoying people by my posts.
thanks,
glhf all
ur annoying but keep up with the posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)