Top 10 Titans of the 6th Gen UU Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
With a VERY close vote, Aerodactyl pulls away at the end with 16 votes as the 6th most influential Pokemon of 6th gen UU!

Voting for #7 starts now!

Zygarde: 12
Aerodactyl: 16
Alakazam: 14

Mega Pidgeot
|
Alakazam / Mega Alakazam

Celebi
|
Zygarde
|
Krookodile

Mew
|
Sylveon
|
Slowbro

Florges
|
Swampert / Mega Swampert
|
Feraligatr
|
Entei

Zapdos
|
Conkeldurr
|
Mamoswine

My vote goes to Alakazam again for #7

Florges

e: zygarde was in the tier for like half of XY and that's it, alakazam wasn't influential as much as it was broken....florges has been a metagame staple for the entire generation, top 3 in usage during most of xy, the best fairy type in the tier for most of the gen, and a central part of balance/defensive cores for two years until sylveon dropped.

Last edited:
Florges

I wanted to vote Zygarde here. I think how much it invalidated a majority of the metagame when it was around is being undersold; it was ridiculously dominant when it existed and was retested. But, Florges was one of the only things keeping Hydreigon, Salamence, and even Zygarde at bay for a large swath of Gen VI UU. I'm cool with Florges / Zygarde being interchangeable at #7 and #8, since both were defining Pokemon at some point or another. Really like that nom by dodmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)