Top Down Knock Down NU Edition - Round 1

Based on: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/top-down-knock-down-sign-ups.3591482/ made by idiotfrommars, with his approval

This tournament will start off with Standard NU in round 1, but as time goes on will develop into a crazier and crazier meta-game. After each round the top 4 most used Pokemon will be banned and a new meta-game will be developed. This will lead to a new and crazy meta-game each round of the tournament. The NU Banlist will be locked at the start of round 1 and the only way things can be banned are through use. This tournament will count towards Smogon Championship.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Best of three, SM NU single elimination tournament.
  • Sign-Ups will last for a few days and the amount of interest will determine how large the tournament will be.
  • If there are still any questions, don't hesitate to PM me
  • You must submit the replays with your victory post so I can gather statistics, no replays = coinflip
Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
  • Species Clause. You cannot use the same Pokemon twice on the same team. For example, you cannot use two Infernape.

BARBARACLE IS BANNED

Pairings, thanks avocado !

didi VS Isotonex
(Moon) Angelo VS Shadestep
DragonKnightmaster VS Fleurer
Ganso VS DurzaOffTopic
jerrytheboss VS Pohjis
Xiri
VS Count Riario
Oshony PokeGod VS Dundies
FLCL VS insult
cyanize VS Laurens
Whitewash
VS Real FV13
i dunt no VS KingKdot
Matame VS Ninjadog~
Romanticist VS Eternally
MAMP VS WinnyTheFacker
Will-I-am VS PursuitOfHappiny
Heldinho VS Fuladono
Skelos VS GiJinkaa
ridk021 VS omastar
Santu VS Wamr
neomon VS MiyoKa
Mega meganium VS Jarii
Marshall.Law VS Drud
Level 56 VS Simiatic
Arifeen VS MamoJustWins
Hamhamhamham VS Jqded
meepsvictory VS HANTSUKI
Finchinator VS Z+V
Acsel VS Bad Player
Quantum Tesseract
vs Earth
Squawkerz vs byronthewellwell
Melle2402 vs Lycans
TJ vs MetaMnce

sublist
byronthewellwell
Flamestar
IRazvann

deadline 13th gmt +1 evening

Last edited:
hello the host himself f me up, is that fair,,,,

edit: no but fr how can you keep this bo3 when literally every one of these is bo1 lolol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)