Trade Thread G [Update: Shiny HP Ice Oricorio & Togedemaru]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the Carvanha if it has Speed Boost, otherwise I'd be interested in Mudbray. Let me know your FC so we can trade
Sorry, I took so long.

I have the Carvanha ready. Let me know, I'll be on eye out for your response. :)

Is it too much to ask your Solgaleo to register in Pokedex? If it suits you, we can make a change. I can offer you interesting things.

Updated with Morelull. It was a pain to catch because of Sleep Powder and Flash, and it was a pain to breed because of Illuminate, but it's here!

I can do that. Are you on by chance?
Alright, but it seems like I missed you. I'll be on for the rest of the afternoon.

Check my trade thread for Wingull.
I'm interested in Cubone.

Sorry, I took so long.
No problem, I'll be waiting then.

Is it too much to ask your Solgaleo to register in Pokedex? If it suits you, we can make a change. I can offer you interesting things.
It wouldn't be much of a problem I guess.

Would you be interested in a Adamant Day-Lycanroc in a Love Ball? Attained from AusLove's channel
Sorry, I got a Heavy and Level ball already. I can always trade you a spitback of what you wanted, if you are interested.

Can you trade now?

Also I'm interested in your HA morelull. Would any of these interest you for the morelull?
  • heavy ball turtonator
  • love ball mimikyu
  • love ball salandit
  • love ball ha vulpix
  • dive ball HA vulpix
  • dive ball ha sandshrew
  • love ball ha formantis
  • love ball ha togedemaru

Can you trade now?

Also I'm interested in your HA morelull. Would any of these interest you for the morelull?
  • heavy ball turtonator
  • love ball mimikyu
  • love ball salandit
  • love ball ha vulpix
  • dive ball HA vulpix
  • dive ball ha sandshrew
  • love ball ha formantis
  • love ball ha togedemaru
I've looking for a HA Formantis. That would be great.

Would a 5 IV Male Litten spitback with four egg moves suffice for a 4 IV Female Morellul spitback.

Let me know, thanks! ^ ^

Sure. I assume you'd like one with hidden ability, right? I'm available to trade now.
Yes! I will add you. My IGN is May.

-

Bold nature to clarify! Sorry about that!

-

Edit 2: Let me know if you need a tradeback. I didn't organize my 4 IV and 5 IVs.

Last edited:
Yes! I will add you. My IGN is May.
Bold nature to clarify! Sorry about that!
Edit 2: Let me know if you need a tradeback. I didn't organize my 4 IV and 5 IVs.
Oh, I got no issues with the ivs, but on the other hand, I only got calm HA and bold effect spore. Bold was mostly an byproduct, since I was shooting for rain dish, sorry.

Would you be interested in Adamant 5 IV Stufful 4 EM or Adamant 5 IV Pikipek Brave Bird Tailwind for a Male Vulpix?

Are Gen 7 Pokémon all you are interested in? I have a big collection from Gen 6 (I'm not that far into my Sun playthrough) if interested?

Updated with Torkoal.

Are Gen 7 Pokémon all you are interested in? I have a big collection from Gen 6 (I'm not that far into my Sun playthrough) if interested?
I only have Sun at the moment, so I can't trade on gen 6. You should be able to transfer your pokemons in a month tho, so if you are still interested in anything, let me know.

Are you interested in any moon exclusive legendaries?
Sure!, but they should have at the very least usable natures.

I have a timid lunala hyper trained with 252 sp.att /252spee/6.sp.def

Pheromosa - I have naïve mild and naughty.
If you're interested I'll list the ivs and spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)