Trooperzerks 7th Gen Shop Of Love And Trades (updated 12/1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in a jolly bruxish 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves water pulse, poison fang, ice fang, and rage in a heal ball. I am interested in mareanie if you have any.

Want Riolu. I have Careful Mudbray, Jolly/Adamant HA Dratini, Timid Porygon, (3 EM) Adamant Marill, Adamant Carvanha (2 EM). All are 5-6 IVS respectively.

Hello! im interested in vulpix and jangmo-o , i can offer you a heavy ball togedemaru (HA) with 4 EM and friend ball passimian with 4 EM.

Interested in Timid Female Salandit and Adamant Riolu! CMT please :)
A little busy at this moment but I will let you know what I find.

The Wimpod, Dewpider, rockruff, and stufful look nice
Sorry I don't remember did I comment on a tread of yours? Do you have a tread you want me to look at? rereading this it kinda sounds rude but I mean it in the most unrude way.

Hello! im interested in vulpix and jangmo-o , i can offer you a heavy ball togedemaru (HA) with 4 EM and friend ball passimian with 4 EM.
I like the togedemaru. You by chance have anything else?

I'm interested in Pikipek. Would you be interested in a Timid HA HP Ice Abra with Encore in a Fast ball? Its ivs are 30/30/30/31/31/31. Or a trick room Brave Wide Guard/Endeavor Heavy ball crabrawler 31/31/31/x/31/0. Or a Torkoal 31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet with eruption and clear smog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)