Tropius

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Impressive. Can also be done by Exxeguttor (who actually learns ingrain on his own). Both are ruined by taunters though, but eh...There are also the ice shard users (just mamoswine, really).

I thought harvest was proven to only have a 100% chance of restoring the berry under sunlight. Otherwise it's a 66% chance or so.

Impressive. Can also be done by Exxeguttor (who actually learns ingrain on his own). Both are ruined by taunters though, but eh...There are also the ice shard users (just mamoswine, really).

I thought harvest was proven to only have a 100% chance of restoring the berry under sunlight. Otherwise it's a 66% chance or so.
Presumably PO simply hasn't implemented the correct harvest mechanics, as initially it was thought that it always worked. We don't fully know how it works yet however. Eggy I'd pick to do this job to be honest, though it doesn't really matter I suppose..

ok, i was playing around on PO today and came across this Tropius set multiple times. It completely wrecked me.

@ Starf Berry
-Substitute
-Fly
-Protect
-Leaf Blade

I don't know any of the EVs, but basically, it was really bulky. an ice beam from a sheer force expert belt Nidoking didn't take it down. As soon as it gets to under 25%, the starf berry keeps boosting random stats by +2 every turn... and the real problem is when it boosts evasion.

ok, i was playing around on PO today and came across this Tropius set multiple times. It completely wrecked me.

@ Starf Berry
-Substitute
-Fly
-Protect
-Leaf Blade

I don't know any of the EVs, but basically, it was really bulky. an ice beam from a sheer force expert belt Nidoking didn't take it down. As soon as it gets to under 25%, the starf berry keeps boosting random stats by +2 every turn... and the real problem is when it boosts evasion.
That's not annoying at all.

Yeah, I got wrecked the other day by a Tropius who used a Sitrus Berry to recover HP constantly, and just Protect/Substituted. I couldn't do a thing.

I'm pretty sure Harvest doesn't allow for 100% reuse of berries unless it is under the sunlight. I had sand going, but whatever. I'm HOPING that's the case.

I must vouch for that log. It was beyond anything I was prepared for, especially not knowing the effects of harvest. Not having multi hit attacks makes tropius unstoppable. Also no sunlight is needed, this thing walls all day long.

Actually Starf Berry doesn't boost evasion in Gen 5 game. I hope PO can fix the BUG.

I always use sitrus berry tropius and I run substitute protect leech seed and air slash.

I obliterate tyranitar like hes nothing.

Trick Day Tropius:
nature: Quiet
~ Leaf Storm
~ SolarBeam / Energy Ball
~ Air Slash
~ Hidden Power Fire
252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 Hp
Life Orb/Solar Power

Charizard can do better outside of trick room but with tropius terrible speed and some help from ninetales and a trick room setter upper tropius hits a more then respectable 600 SpA

What a terribly broken ability Harvest is- good thing the two pokemon who get it aren't that much of a threat.

OP's set is quite funny, but as they said, is easily taunt blocked.
Exeggutor isn't much of a threat? I find that weird. Exeggutor @ Tanga Berry/Colbur Berry with sounds pretty scary to me, considering the fact that with Colbur Berry, Pursuit/Sucker Punch doesn't threaten it as much anymore. However, with the Victini domination going on in UU right now, there isn't much place for Harvest Exeggutor. Right now, Chlorophyll is the better ability until they decide to ban Vulpix and Drought-ness.

Exeggutor isn't much of a threat? I find that weird. Exeggutor @ Tanga Berry/Colbur Berry with sounds pretty scary to me, considering the fact that with Colbur Berry, Pursuit/Sucker Punch doesn't threaten it as much anymore. However, with the Victini domination going on in UU right now, there isn't much place for Harvest Exeggutor. Right now, Chlorophyll is the better ability until they decide to ban Vulpix and Drought-ness.
Why waste your harvest berry on a berry that isn't sitrus or lum?
Dark type attacks aren't common and even if you get hit by one, it will be able to do it next turn unless you ko it somehow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)