Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Tokyo Tom
Available: No
Timezone: EST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Primarily weekends, afternoons and nights
Tier(s): BW2 OU
Personal Profile: 19 year old college student that likes music, basketball, amber heard, and thrones

Despite there being available BW2 OU tutees in American timezones, I seem to be exclusively paired with people from European timezones ~_~

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Username: SamVGC
Available: Yes
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Pretty hard to predict, after midnight is pretty consistent though.
Tier(s): VGC, DOU
Personal Profile: 18 year old Journalism student who enjoys helping other people with the game. Technically VGC main but man I enjoy DOU about 10x as much

Username: Cronenberg
Timezone: GMT +1 atm
Regular Online Hours (in EST):9am-12am and after 3pm during the weekdays and sunday
Tier(s): ORAS OU
Personal Profile: I'm an italian 19 years old student,i like to play football and basketball(not atm cuz i broke my left leg twice :[ ),i like to read manga and watch anime, go out with my fren and my gf,i like playing playstation(mostly FIFA),Been playing pkmn since 5 years and i think i learned something during these years!
You can find me always on skype n_n

Username: Void
Timezone: GMT+1
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Afternoons/Evenings
Tier(s): DPP OU
Personal Profile: 20 yo mathematics student. enjoy a wide variety of music, football (soccer) and tennis and anime sometimes.

Last edited:

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: DennisEG
Timezone: gmt -6
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 9am - 2pm
Tier(s):ORAS OU
Personal Profile: I study Engeener at the University of El Salvador, I like trying mons or not to standar things, and im 22 years old. Also my first language is Spanish [Espaniol, por si no manejan el ingles]

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Username: NJNP
Available: Yes/No
Regular hours: Anytime
Tiers: ORAS OU I can tutor in
Personal Profile: I love drake :P Love family money myself etc.... {:

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Username: Molk
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Around 4 PM to 2 AM on most days, usually unavailable on thursday nights.
Tier: ORAS RU
Personal Profile: I'm an 18 year old from Long Island. I'm one of RU's Tier Leaders and have been involved with the tier since BW1, outside of competitive Pokemon, i also play competitive Super Smash Bros. 4 quite a bit.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Username: Pearl
Available: y
Timezone: GMT+1
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Mornings and early afternoons during weekdays + most of the time during weekends
Tier(s): ORAS UU / BW2 OU
Personal Profile: High School student with lots of free time that enjoys playing Pokemon and helping people who want to become better at the game. I also like to watch Anime and goof around with my friends n_n

Last edited:

Manipulative

Camila <3
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Manipulative (Truly Manipulative on PS!)
Timezone: EST, GMT -5
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 4PM - 12AM on school days. More flexible schedules during weekends and holidays.
Tier(s): ORAS UU
Personal Profile: 17 years old, going off to college in some months. Like playing basketball, watching anime, and listening to music.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Username: Genesis7
Available: Any time I'm not working.
Timezone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 13h - 22h
Tier(s): ORAS Ou
Personal Profile: 19 yo law student from Canada. If you don't love your Pokemon don't apply.

Username: Tomahawk
Timezone: CET
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3PM-6PM / 9AM-11AM
Tier(s): DPP OU / DPP Ubers / DPP UU
Personal Profile: Dutch, 19 year old student. Outside of mons I like soccer and civ.

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Sken
Available: No
Timezone: CET (GMT+2)
Regular hours: 3 or 4pm to 11pm, can't tell about weekends
Tiers: ORAS LC
Personal Profile: 17 years old Spanish guy, but I'll be 18 really soon! I like edm and rock music, and I speed my free time generally playing mons when I'm at home or going out with friends in general. I'll start university in September and I'll hopefully be studying law :)

about my activity I'm deep into my final exams right now, then I'll have the access to university exam in june and then my graduation trip, but I'll be back in the middle of june!

Valentine

Banned deucer.
Username: Valentine
Timezone: PST (GMT -8)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 1-4 AM
Personal Profile: 22 year old economics student

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Username: Corporal Levi
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 1 PM - 1 AM
Tier(s): ORAS LC
Personal Profile: I am an 18 year old living in Canada. In my spare time I sleep.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Username: PDC
Timezone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours: 4:30 PM - 2 AM
Tier(s): ORAS OU / BW OU / DPP OU
Personal Profile: I was asked to tutor a friend of mine in the new metagame which compelled me to sign up once more. I used to be a tutor previously back in BW OU and miss the competitive value B101 holds. Other than that, I am a High School student who has been playing this game since the DPP era. I enjoy fishing, nature, debating, various games, and of course, Pokemon. I also run a Youtube Channel in which I post videos pertaining to Pokemon related subjects.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Username: Typhlito
Available: Yep
Timezone: GMT -4
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 4PM-11PM although I tend to be busier on the weekends
Tier(s): ADV OU
Personal Profile: A college student working to become a vet tech. I am somewhat obsessed with dogs of all kinds but other kinds of animals are pretty cool too. I enjoy wandering in the woods, road trips and drawing pictures on my tablet. I also enjoy playing old gens to the point that I want to show others how fun old gens can be. What better way to do that than with the best gen ever?

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Username: PomMan
Timezone: GMT +10
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 8:30pm to 5am EST.
Tier(s) ORAS Ubers
Personal Profile: I'm a 20 year old Brit living in Australia, studying business and economics at university, I love football (the European one), support Newcastle United, and I have a passion for ubers that I'd like to share with anyone who wants to learn the tier.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Haruno
Available: y
Timezone: PST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): evenings/afternoons
Tier: smog dubs
Personal Profile: im da best

Username: PomMan
Timezone: GMT +10
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 8:30pm to 5am EST.
Tier(s) ORAS Ubers
Personal Profile: I'm a 20 year old Brit living in Australia, studying business and economics at university, I love football (the European one), support Newcastle United, and I have a passion for ubers that I'd like to share with anyone who wants to learn the tier.

Username: urban
Timezone: EDT/EST (UTC -4/-5)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Most weekends and evenings.
Personal Profile: I'm a 22 year old chemistry student. In my spare time, I like to cruise town with my ragtag 50s street gang and cause a ruckus.

Last edited:
Username: ABR
Available: Probably not upcoming rounds but maybe
Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 5-9 pm on weekdays, weekend hours are not as consistent but still available
Personal Profile: I'm a senior in high school who lives in New York. I like girls and pokemon.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Username: jacob
Timezone: PDT
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 12 P.M.- 10 P.M. on weekdays, weekends almost all day
Tier(s): ORAS OU, BW OU
Personal Profile: I'm a 19 year old Freshman in college(not sure what i want to do yet). I've been playing since late BW and have enjoyed playing for the most part except when i get haxed D: Outside of playing mons i like to listen to music and watch tv shows like the game of thrones. I play a lot of dark souls and counter strike other then that i live a very boring life since i live in a small town with like 0 things to do. I hope i can be off help to people wanting to learn :D.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Username: Shiba
Timezone: GMT -7
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 7 PM - 1 AM Mondays-Thursday, anytime Friday/Weekends
Tier(s): ORAS UU
Personal Profile: Community College student, looking to go into Accounting. I enjoy watching and playing sports, watching DBZ, and sometimes playing video games outside of mons (Xbox, Steam, etc.)

Username: Snowy.
Timezone: GMT+10 (AEST)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3am-8am weekdays. Free on the weekends.
Personal Profile: 19 year old steel fixer, love anime & manga, hip hop and playing mons... I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)