Twilight Town's Giveaway Depot - New Additions! - UBs, Items, Dittos, Legends, TSV checks and more.

Would you like the choice of requesting items? (ex: fodder Pokémon holding various items incl. BP)

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RossW

formerly TerraWard19

Hey! My name is Ross and I've been on PS purely up until now since Ledybot is now permitted here. This is going to be just for Pokémon I've recently RNGd or TSV bred on SVexchange, everything has proof except for breedables. Proof is available upon demand until I get around to listing them all in a pastebin.

Rules

Please edit your comment or make a new comment whenever you request a new Pokemon.

Everything is free for all, no redistribution clauses and everything has been cloned.

For any of the Pokémon please deposit a Pelipper nicknamed "Ross" IF there is only one Pokémon for that dex number listed, if there are 2 or more (such as the Ditto’s or Necrozma’s) use the nicknames listed HERE and look for the Pokémon you wish to receive.

Pokémon Details
I've RNGd pretty much everything in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Moon and Ultra Moon with a few rarer exceptions. This includes non shiny and shiny competitive versions of all the UBs in UM, all the Tapu's, almost every legend and dozens of bred Pokémon. These Pokémon will be distributed via Ledybot which you can see more about below. If the displayed IVs aren't perfect then the Pokémon will be Hyper Trained most likely. Scroll down to the bottom to see complete details and click on the individual Pokémon to see more info.

Pokémon Details (May take a minute to load.)

Example of proof

Items! (New)

Here are items that you can now request, please name your Pelipper the name name of the Togepi holding the item you desire. Click HERE for the items.

Giveaway Times

I'll be sending out batches of Pokémon every day, usually in the evenings PST time. If you do not deposit a Pelipper looking for the Pokémon you want and have it nicknamed properly then Ledybot will not send you your requested Pokémon.

If I'm free then I'll most likely send it earlier than a day but I'm giving myself some leeway.

Completed: 2600

Disclaimers

CFW
NTR
PCalc
3DSRNGTool
SVExchange
RNG Reporter
DSEmu for the dittos

Ledybot is a program that can automate the GTS Giveaway process and scan the GTS for multiple Pokémon at once with a deposit rate of one Pokémon per minute. It never edits the Pokémon nor does it alter anything in game. I have given away around 2,500+ Pokémon with this method within the last month or two. Approved by Nexus.

Request Form

Please post your request and update your post once you receive it, once you do receive your Pokémon you can order another one. If you deposit while Ledybot is running you should receive it within 5 mins.

If ordering a ditto please include the HP or whatever spread you want in Bold.

Pokemon Name and Dex #:
OT and TID:
IVs of the Pokémon:

If you want your TSV checked, include your in-game name and trainer ID.

or

The Pokémon's Porybox link like here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey Ross I see that you’re on smogon now :)
Pokemon Dex #: 488
OT and TID: Ross, 960027
IVs of the Pokémon: 31.7.31.31.19.30

Thank you!

Last edited:

RossW

formerly TerraWard19
Pokemon Dex #647
OT/TID: GF/10016
IVs: 31.31.31.30.31.31

Thanks!
Ah! You caught me right when I was removimg events off the page since they can't be GTSd. Anything else interest you?

Hey Ross I see that you’re on smogon now :)
Pokemon Dex #: 488
OT and TID: Ross, 960027

Thank you!
Good to see you.

Edit: Sending.

Last edited:
Pokemon Dex #: 795
OT and TID: Ross, ID No. 960027
IVs of the Pokémon: 31.4.28.6.31.31

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi!!
Pokemon Name and Dex #: 488, Cresselia
OT and TID: Ross ♂, ID No. 960027 Full TID 2202960027

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)