Tyranitar Cup: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity: I gave my availability last wednesday in PM since he PMd me first. Its now monday and hes just gotten back to me without giving me a time to play. Im happy to get this done but I cant see that happening.

Activity calls:

byronthewellwell is granted an activity win over LitoS9. Since this grants their team 2 wins, any potential call relating to the BW match within that group (Britania vs Reje) is inconsequential given that 2 wins = team win.

Luispeikou is granted activity over Fakes given that Fakes did not follow up on his scheduling VM after Luispeikou proposed a time. Additionally, PasY_G claimed activity over his opponent in the same group, and given his opponent's lack of responsiveness in their VM, they are granted activity. This leaves the series at 2-1 favoring team FIRST (Pasy/Fakes/eren).

Other calls:

UD vs. TLC: UD made a scheduling VM on TLC's wall which received no response. Despite not asking for activity, UD will be granted the win.

PM2 vs. tigers jaw: Similar situation---PM2 posted on tigers jaw's wall and got no response. Win given to PM2.

Sealette vs. Sam: Sealette posted on Sam's VM wall to schedule. Sam did not respond. Sealette is granted the win and their team (The Homosexuals) move on.

Coinflips/Dead games:

Serene's Grace vs. Der Schweinsteiger: Both clearly attempted to schedule via VMs, but their correspondence (I assume given the lack of a win/loss post ITT) did not lead to a game played. Given that both tried to schedule, the match was coinflipped. Der Schweinsteiger was picked, so their team advances.

teal6 vs. 3017: teal posted a VM asking when to play and got a response from 3017 detailing times they were available. However, teal did not follow up, and neither posted activity. Since this is a dead game, the result was coinflipped. 3017 won the coinflip, putting his team up to 2 wins, meaning they advance.

obii vs. Mur: No apparent VM scheduling attempts from either end. About as dead as they come, but given that obii's team is already eliminated, the result of a coinflip is inconsequential. For the sake of consistency (I guess?), the match was coinflipped, resulting in obii taking the win via coinflip.

As a result of these calls...:

Team Slurmz is Good And Youshouldrespecthim advances.

Team FIRST advances.

Team Els Imparablas advances.

Team US West B Team advances.

Team The Crew advances.

Team The Homosexuals advances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)