Ubers Pentathlon I - Round 2

Mysterious M

Sic mundus creatus est
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

(banner by LucosDICampos )

Welcome to the first installment of Ubers Pentathlon!

Each round you will have to do a BO5 of the following tiers: SM Ubers | ORAS Ubers | BW Ubers | DPP Ubers | ADV Ubers. Everytime a match is completed, the loser of the match picks the next tier, and so on.

Tournament Rules

• This is a standard Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Five.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! or Smogtours!
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Sleep Trap Clause: A Pokemon cannot use a move that can inflict sleep status on the opponent if it has the ability Shadow Tag.

Pairings:

byronthewellwell vs. blazenix
shrang vs. Empo
Mr. Miner vs. BKC
Benbe vs. chop
FLCL vs. Pohjis
Frania vs. CKW
imsosorrylol vs. My Thunder
magsyy vs. Hamhamhamham
Santu vs. Floppy
Alice Kazumi vs. MiyoKa
Mr.378 vs. Californium
Aalbaniaa vs. p2
HSA vs. The Trap God
hyw vs. Level 56
ZoroDark vs. Arifeen
Star vs. Hugo Barrington
Reje vs. Bhris Brown
slurmz vs. Amoonguss
byee vs. MJ
darrell1297 vs. double switches
Hec vs. Mindnight
KyogreF4N vs. Gunner Rohan
We Three Kings vs. WhiteLion
Melle2402 vs. Blim
Staxi vs. Chill Shadow

Deadline is Werdnesday June 28th 10pm Gmt+3! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Damn we got some highlight matches here

FLCL vs Pohjis
Mr. 378 vs Californium
Hyw vs Level56
Melle2402 vs Blim
Gonna be some high quality matches :3 pls post replays after playing! Gl

Mysterious M

Sic mundus creatus est
I made a small mistake in an activity call last round, benbe had activity material but he did not post so i missed it and coinflipped but this was not deserved since his opp ignored boths vms and pms. Therefore the correct pairing is: benbe vs chop

Good luck, many nice games this round! :)

I haxed him hard in oras and got everything back in bw and adv. We played dpp too and i lost this, so i think it would end up losing anyway after the para in adv. Imo the matches were on a fucking high level and they are really worth to watch them
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ubers-295358
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ubers-295362
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5ubers-295378
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen3ubers-295381
ggs and gl next rounds, my money is on you

BIG G CHOPPA

Banned deucer.
My opponent left our series before its conclusion banking on the assumption that I would be available later this week during the weekend, as per my initial contact with him. However, since scheduling for this time, my plans have changed and I have subsequently made it explicitly clear that this is the only time I will be available to play prior to the deadline. Henceforth, I call activity.

Mysterious M

Sic mundus creatus est
My opponent left our series before its conclusion banking on the assumption that I would be available later this week during the weekend, as per my initial contact with him. However, since scheduling for this time, my plans have changed and I have subsequently made it explicitly clear that this is the only time I will be available to play prior to the deadline. Henceforth, I call activity.
You call activity after losing two games?

darrell1297

Banned deucer.
Werdnesday also my opp seems to not want to play so calling act now he deleted my post on his wall earlier now he is ignoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)