Tournament Ubers Premier League V - Meme Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
This thread is dead so...

BLUFF GOD BW UPL RANKINGS

1: problems 9.3/10 (tier 1) - This tournament will be taken seriously from my end to expect big plays, slick teams followed by my ever so huge grasp of the BW metagame all together, being the only player in the draft who actually played a serious BW tournament on SMOGON during the era of when the tier was alive is all I really need to say without sucking my own dick, very motivated to perform well in a tier which I actually enjoy playing.

2: hack 9.1/10 (tier 1) - Mr Tier leader himself coming in at a close to number one spot, from recent testing with Hack over the last few weeks I have a good grasp of what the viking has to offer and he's quite the formidable force putting him a tier above over the rest of the players. Even giving him elite access to the IDM forums pretty much seals the deal on everything thats to do with BW which will surely give him the edge team building wise over the remaining 4 players. The only real thing holding hack back is his lack of real tournament play within the tier itself during the time of when BW was actually thriving, expect big things from the man chance he will only drop a few games out of the possible 15 due to his average team.

3: bossness 7.9/10 (tier 2) - Here we have it probably one of the longest standing BW players the pool has to offer outside of myself and zorodark. Being placed third in rankings really shouldn't overlook the experience and metagame knowledge ANIK has to offer as a whole due to him being in the thick of when the tier was alive. Not much knowledge outside of ladder play from the man but theres a reason there was hype around his sign up good to see old faces make an appearance - due to only recently returning to mons his rating has slipped below a 8 but once again shouldn't have much of a trouble with the lower ranked players whatsoever, all the best young sir.

4: kebabe 7.8/10 (tier 2) - Having not much experience of kebabe in BW (as clearly I know best) its set him at a tight 4th, only reason ANIK has topped him due to me having loads of experience playing back on the days on good old PO ladder. Kebabe has proven himself to be a formidable force in the tier of ubers so there should be no worries about a possible good shine of performances this UPL, team building might be lackluster but if he's working with hack he might have a good source of teams followed with corrections on possible errors in team building, a dark horse indeed.

5: zorodark 7.1/10 (tier 3) - On the contrary Zorodark was actually a formidable force back in BW we used to trade ranks on a regular basis when I was still learning the tier. The likely hood of him actually building solid teams that require anything else than 10 turn games followed with speed ties is pretty high which has caused him to slip down the rankings. His actual ability to outplay the other players within the draft is pretty unlikely but I'm sure he will give the tournament all his best with maybe catching a few wins or so. If he listens to blimlax on building and during the game he might surprise us all but unlikely.

6: FLCL 6/10 (tier L plates do not remove may cause harm) - Expect a lack of experience and chokes followed by braindead hyper offence game after game, he might grab a few wins here and there but as unexpected as they will be his ability in pokemons shouldn't be overlooked. Only player in the draft who didn't play the tier as seriously in the era of BW sets him back at last place, obviously its possible he could cause and upset week 1 and make Problems quit the tournament (kek) but lets just hope people are fragile with you young padawan.

p.s. I swr to god if all i see in the majority of the games is a spikes suicide lead followed with a cm ghostceus all of you will be castrated for lack of actual effort in exploring the verity the tier has to offer, ty all.

Last edited:
This thread is dead so...

BLUFF GOD BW UPL RANKINGS

1: problems 9.3/10 (tier 1) - This tournament will be taken seriously from my end to expect big plays, slick teams followed by my ever so huge grasp of the BW metagame all together, being the only player in the draft who actually played a serious BW tournament on SMOGON during the era of when the tier was alive is all I really need to say without sucking my own dick, very motivated to perform well in a tier which I actually enjoy playing.

2: hack 9.1/10 (tier 1) - Mr Tier leader himself coming in at a close to number one spot, from recent testing with Hack over the last few weeks I have a good grasp of what the viking has to offer and he's quite the formidable force putting him a tier above over the rest of the players. Even giving him elite access to the IDM forums pretty much seals the deal on everything thats to do with BW which will surely give him the edge team building wise over the remaining 4 players. The only real thing holding hack back is his lack of real tournament play within the tier itself during the time of when BW was actually thriving, expect big things from the man chance he will only drop a few games out of the possible 15 due to his average team.

3: bossness 7.9/10 (tier 2) - Here we have it probably one of the longest standing BW players the pool has to offer outside of myself and zorodark. Being placed third in rankings really shouldn't overlook the experience and metagame knowledge ANIK has to offer as a whole due to him being in the thick of when the tier was alive. Not much knowledge outside of ladder play from the man but theres a reason there was hype around his sign up good to see old faces make an appearance - due to only recently returning to mons his rating has slipped below a 8 but once again shouldn't have much of a trouble with the lower ranked players whatsoever, all the best young sir.

4: kebabe 7.8/10 (tier 2) - Having not much experience of kebabe in BW (as clearly I know best) its set him at a tight 4th, only reason ANIK has topped him due to me having loads of experience playing back on the days on good old PO ladder. Kebabe has proven himself to be a formidable force in the tier of ubers so there should be no worries about a possible good shine of performances this UPL, team building might be lackluster but if he's working with hack he might have a good source of teams followed with corrections on possible errors in team building, a dark horse indeed.

5: zorodark 7.1/10 (tier 3) - On the contrary Zorodark was actually a formidable force back in BW we used to trade ranks on a regular basis when I was still learning the tier. The likely hood of him actually building solid teams that require anything else than 10 turn games followed with speed ties is pretty high which has caused him to slip down the rankings. His actual ability to outplay the other players within the draft is pretty unlikely but I'm sure he will give the tournament all his best with maybe catching a few wins or so. If he listens to blimlax on building and during the game he might surprise us all but unlikely.

6: FLCL 6/10 (tier L plates do not remove may cause harm) - Expect a lack of experience and chokes followed by braindead hyper offence game after game, he might grab a few wins here and there but as unexpected as they will be his ability in pokemons shouldn't be overlooked. Only player in the draft who didn't play the tier as seriously in the era of BW sets him back at last place, obviously its possible he could cause and upset week 1 and make Problems quit the tournament (kek) but lets just hope people are fragile with you young padawan.

p.s. I swr to god if all i see in the majority of the games is a spikes suicide lead followed with a cm ghostceus all of you will be castrated for lack of actual effort in exploring the verity the tier has to offer, ty all.
You still are underestimating others like you used to back in the day man, well anyways it's good to see you here, but maybe or maybe not you have already forgotten about me. Good Luck, cuz you will need it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)