SPOILERS! Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon In-Game Discussion

The main thing I hate about SM and USUM was hau. He just wasn't likable and just a nuisance when he did appear for me.
I don't "hate" Hau (that hate would go to Lillie instead) but he's not my cup of salt either. He's so cheerful it kind of gets annoying, and his daddy issues feel forced so that he can seem deep character-wise IMO.

I still stay on my position that Barry was the best rival.

I think Hau is better in USUM compared to SuMo (for a change).

In SuMo he had very little character development, but in USUM his desire to beat Hala is fleshed out a bit and shown in a bit more depth, and he goes through some character development as to his strength. It isn't much, and I do feel its fairly weak character development, but it is pulled off better in USUM. The end was a nice too, if a bit predictable, that I preferred over SuMo's. (Talking about him being champion/initial challenger)

Last edited:
BTW, in-game avatar. Do you maybe want to tell anyone that Mohn is still alive? No, alright, that's cool, I mean Lillie and Gladion are only your friends who's lives had been traumatically impacted by his disappearance, but I suppose they don't need to know... (unless this gets some resolution in the post game)
It is in post-game when Mohn finally returns, and... well, it's lame. Hiding it in case people want to be "surprised".

So Mohn has amnesia. Yup. After defeating Gladion as a League challenger, Mohn shows up at Aether Paradise to compliment Lusamine on a good job caring for Pokemon and notes the similarity between Aether Paradise and Poke Pelago. He then leaves and Lusamine says she's fine with him going and leaving things as they are because he looked happy.

I don't "hate" Hau (that hate would go to Lillie instead) but he's not my cup of salt either. He's so cheerful it kind of gets annoying, and his daddy issues feel forced so that he can seem deep character-wise IMO.

I still stay on my position that Barry was the best rival.
I think may/Brendan are the weakest (Ruby sapphire mainly) but I liked those characters.

Just with hau all I get is he's annoyingly happy, he's always behind mainly, he would rather eat.

I just think he wasn't a rival which makes me feel the game didn't have a rival.

That's a very on the nose coincidence. She's obsessed with Nihilego and just so happens to dress Lillie like one? Yeah, it's a metaphor to the player for sure but I wouldn't say it's not something at least some of the characters would realize. At most it's Lusamine doing it subconsciously.
No one, in either game, ever points out Lillie dresses like Nihilego.
It is by design an on the nose coincidence.

And at least that has a meta reason. Contrast with Lusamine & Pheromosa, the world's most on the nose coincidence that has no purpose and by all counts lusamine probably always dressed like this. They're even doing the same mirrored pose!

Infact, while Lusamine is still in-character... that's only because we have prior knowledge from SM to go back on. We've seen how things play out without the Ultra Recon Squad thus getting those payoffs. However, if these were the first games instead, would Lusamine's actions still make sense? I'd say no because Lusamine in this game is being pulled in two different directions, trying to stay on the SM path until yanked in the direction of where USUM wants her to go.
Yes absolutely because almost everything was the same. THe payoff would fall even flatter, but the behavior would make sense.
And the payoff, incidentally, is where I agree USUM drops the ball. I get they wanted to go a different direction, with a focus on the player and the flashiness, but the lillie drama was really good!

That said I do think they probably would have had a few extra scenes for talking it over if USUM was made instead of SM. But we're dealing with a lot of different variables at that point. It's possible the tell off scenes would have made it in in some fashion and they just left it off screen here because SM already covered that plot? Who even knows with gamefreak, honestly.
BTW, in-game avatar. Do you maybe want to tell anyone that Mohn is still alive? No, alright, that's cool, I mean Lillie and Gladion are only your friends who's lives had been traumatically impacted by his disappearance, but I suppose they don't need to know... (unless this gets some resolution in the post game)
It is INSANE to me that the player does not talk about just like

Like you go into seaside cave, find cosmog, here comes the URS and they're being weird and talking about the blinding one and keeping cosmog safe and you exit the cave and somehow NONE OF THIS IS MENTIONED. Even just one throw away line of "oh, we have to leave and uhhh find the professor!" would have been fine.
I can forgive the player just never mentioning them when he meets them on his own elsewere because the dude meets a lot of weird people but here they're directly talking about a pokemon being kept secret and a person they clearly recognize. Just cut the scene at that point my dudes and dont force me into a battle against the hell poodle, the strongest pokemon to fight in any of these dang games

I'm still sad none of the theories we made before SM were touched upon in-game all that much, like the Lillie-Nihilego, Lusamine-Pheromosa, and Guzma-Guzzlord. Not even an offhand comment from Hau when we first see Nihilego.

Silent protagonists always have that damn annoying moment of "Oh, I should probably tell these people about... Nah, I'm sure they'll be fine without this knowledge." But I guess it is easier that way.

To be fair about the Ultra Recon Squad, at that point you have no idea about them at all, and the explanations they give until the very end are so vague you can't really know anything.

UPDATE: I've tried the Malie Gym and boy, these alolans didn't even bother to make the gym right. Though the fact they mentioned all important words in all caps instead of colors was funny.

It must not be fun from the player's PoV, as the autograph on his room kind of hints he's from Vermilion City.

Last edited:
I kinda feel uneasy when I see a shiny stakataka in the gts for a wingull any level. I know they are trying to get it between games but I think it would he safer putting the wingull up for a stakataka lul.

I kinda feel uneasy when I see a shiny stakataka in the gts for a wingull any level. I know they are trying to get it between games but I think it would he safer putting the wingull up for a stakataka lul.
or a level 100 wingull
Wait is Stakataka even possible to get as a shiny?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Yeah, that is odd as you would do it the opposite way. Could it maybe be a hacked?

Ultra Recon Squad: I haven't completed the story yet (I'm close, I think, I just finished the Dragon Trial), however since they were brought up might as well give my opinion about them now: Ultra Recon Squad was a let down. Having them working with the Aether Foundation I felt worked against them, would have been more interesting if they were just a random weird duo who appeared now and then, spoke things that make no sense (at least shouldn't make sense to the in-game character(s)). It should have been a major reveal they were from Ultra Space and have been manipulating/influencing things in order to find a way to control Necrozma.

But instead, on our first visit to Aether Foundation we're just told they're from Ultra Space. No big deal. We essentially found human-level life existing in an alternate dimension, coming from a world where they have no light thus have relied heavily on technology making them super advanced (not to mention how the lack of light and focus on technology has affected their biology). If we didn't make a big deal about making a device that allowed a Pokemon to speak human, revealing they do have near human intelligence (Rotom Dex) than why would we make a big deal about this? Also let's not tell Burnet about this, she's only spent years studying the Ultra Wormhole and the Ultra Beasts that come from them, she wouldn't care about the Ultra Recon Squad, the Beast Ball, or the Ultra Beast they're casually using...

Mantine Surfing: WOOT! I finally got first place on all the beaches! Thanks game for not telling me that there's an aura level above orange aura if I just kept gaining speed a bit longer. Before then I was kind of hating on Mantine Surfing a bit for all the Pokemon they toss at you on the final beach. I got CLOSE to I think it's 58k but next run I got barely above 40k due to the nearly hidden Wailmers and surprise Sharpedo. Finally I decided I'd just wait to the side until they pass to see if I could figure out a tactic... and that's when my aura turned red and I found out the leap at that height let me do two Starmies: over 61k on my next surf.

Anyway, prize is neat: Surfing Pikachu! Though like the Totem-sized Pokemon its Nature isn't locked so I'll wait post game to soft reset to get a good Nature one.

Exeggutor Island: Odd change they did here. You go alone but honestly they don't really do anything that Lillie couldn't have come along (and this results in you losing some character development with Lillie, and potential to expand upon it. FUN FACT: If you look in the alcove you and Lillie hid in in SM you'll find a Big Pearl. Not so sure if it has any meaning). I was actually kind of expecting them to make it into the Fairy Trial somehow (maybe instead of Pinsir have the Exeggutor being bothered by Ribombee being commanded by a Totem Shiinoioc) now that Mina is an active character... but no, it's still just a random island that houses the McGuffin flute and that's all that happens there, you get the flute.

Yeah, that is odd as you would do it the opposite way. Could it maybe be a hacked?

Ultra Recon Squad: I haven't completed the story yet (I'm close, I think, I just finished the Dragon Trial), however since they were brought up might as well give my opinion about them now: Ultra Recon Squad was a let down. Having them working with the Aether Foundation I felt worked against them, would have been more interesting if they were just a random weird duo who appeared now and then, spoke things that make no sense (at least shouldn't make sense to the in-game character(s)). It should have been a major reveal they were from Ultra Space and have been manipulating/influencing things in order to find a way to control Necrozma.

But instead, on our first visit to Aether Foundation we're just told they're from Ultra Space. No big deal. We essentially found human-level life existing in an alternate dimension, coming from a world where they have no light thus have relied heavily on technology making them super advanced (not to mention how the lack of light and focus on technology has affected their biology). If we didn't make a big deal about making a device that allowed a Pokemon to speak human, revealing they do have near human intelligence (Rotom Dex) than why would we make a big deal about this? Also let's not tell Burnet about this, she's only spent years studying the Ultra Wormhole and the Ultra Beasts that come from them, she wouldn't care about the Ultra Recon Squad, the Beast Ball, or the Ultra Beast they're casually using...

Mantine Surfing: WOOT! I finally got first place on all the beaches! Thanks game for not telling me that there's an aura level above orange aura if I just kept gaining speed a bit longer. Before then I was kind of hating on Mantine Surfing a bit for all the Pokemon they toss at you on the final beach. I got CLOSE to I think it's 58k but next run I got barely above 40k due to the nearly hidden Wailmers and surprise Sharpedo. Finally I decided I'd just wait to the side until they pass to see if I could figure out a tactic... and that's when my aura turned red and I found out the leap at that height let me do two Starmies: over 61k on my next surf.

Anyway, prize is neat: Surfing Pikachu! Though like the Totem-sized Pokemon its Nature isn't locked so I'll wait post game to soft reset to get a good Nature one.

Exeggutor Island: Odd change they did here. You go alone but honestly they don't really do anything that Lillie couldn't have come along (and this results in you losing some character development with Lillie, and potential to expand upon it. FUN FACT: If you look in the alcove you and Lillie hid in in SM you'll find a Big Pearl. Not so sure if it has any meaning). I was actually kind of expecting them to make it into the Fairy Trial somehow (maybe instead of Pinsir have the Exeggutor being bothered by Ribombee being commanded by a Totem Shiinoioc) now that Mina is an active character... but no, it's still just a random island that houses the McGuffin flute and that's all that happens there, you get the flute.
The Fairy Trial will still come, though, as promised in the trailers. And you probably had noticed Hapu too, she'll come too, unlike previously where she just challenged you right away before entering the canyon because Matsurika / Mina hadn't come up with anything.

Egh, these random Sharpedos were completely annoying, it threw me off so many times in the last beach. At least reaching 40k points still gives 10 BP, but I certainly have to try double Starmie. Is that with safe landing though? Since if it is with safe landing, you get to keep some of the speed and be able to build up for next additions, so I'd rather do a Starmie - Lanturn/Primarina with safe landing. And yeah, the BP reward is pretty cool along with some tutor moves. Getting Drill Runner for my Dusk-Lycanroc makes things a little easier in story play.

I think I better not comment on Ultra Recon Squad until you finish it yourself, although yeah, others have talked about it....
And ah, now I know a little reason I'm not very enjoying the plot too. It has less development with Lillie. Heck, like someone else have said, I could even pretend Nebby had never happened (the cover legendary battle isn't forced like in SuMn after beating Lusamine, I happened to pick him only because I want to personally go with it against Sakaki/Giovanni and his goons).
And even the credits, while still good, could be better. I missed these photos in SuMn credits and they could've put it too there despite with different musics. In particular, Lillie and Nebby felt less special as we don't get to see her heartwarming photo. This is probably what made me feel sad that we get less attachment with them (hand holding notwithstanding).

Last edited:
Okay, I just defeated the Elite Four and...

I loved the two bait-and-switches the game did in the end in regards of the final challenge, with Kukui approaching just like he did in SM and then suddenly going "Just kidding! Hau's your opponent." And so did the music! Starting just like the champion battle in SM, then suddenly taking the 'Hau battle remixed' route. It was nice. They really played a bunch of jokes in regards to SM and going all like "Oh, you expected the same thing?"

The battle itself... was easier than the one against Kukui, though. Hau doesn't set up any kind of tactic whatsoever (why does he lead with Raichu?), and only kept close to my team because of haxy Stone Edge misses and Air Slash flinches (and that was why I used my only in-battle healing item during the whole Elite Four challenge).

It's good that this time they are not forcing you to battle Tapu Koko right after the credits... and I chuckled a bit when Zygarde appeared as if yelling "They forgot about me!".

Outside of Lillie still being useless, the somewhat confusing behaviour Lusamine has for a while and how quickly the Necrozma issue is wrapped up, I think the main story was good, it was what I was expecting and I think I'd place it in second, right behind BW2, among Pokemon games I prefer. Let's see the post-game later...

Last edited:
I think to have lighter discussion. I was a little sad that I won't be getting Phermosa and Celesteela, but then... good Arceus... just when I thought Buzzwole can't be even funnier after I played Poke Refresh with it, its habitat in Ultra Jungle is... I laughed as I walk along it and thought I'm confusing it with some muscle gyms. Buff guys like ORAS Archie's admin would love it.

And I have been enjoying how people deal with or get themselves beaten by the last Necrozma. I want to know how others have done it and comments on the boss battle, other than Malamar cheesing it or Zoroark. Since I personally found it to be absolute killing monster that I had to go very, very defensively to get past this thing.

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
And I have been enjoying how people deal with or get themselves beaten by the last Necrozma. I want to know how others have done it and comments on the boss battle, other than Malamar cheesing it or Zoroark. Since I personally found it to be absolute killing monster that I had to go very, very defensively to get past this thing.
First Try: At first I was awed by the music, then I was awed by it OHKOing everything before I could do anything.
Second Try: Tried PP Stalling with non-stop Switching. When your most defensive Pokemon is 3HKOed by a resisted move, it doesn't work.
Third Try: Used the Focus Sash from the Hula Dancer in Poni Wilds and Toxic. Still hurt a lot, but I won.

If I wasn't restricting myself with "no items in battles" I probably would have spammed Revives.

I Hazed its boosts away by giving my Arbok a Focus Sash, then 2HKOed Necrozma with Decidueye (I expected Sinister Arrow Raid to be an OHKO but it was not the case. Thankfully it had Sucker Punch). Still kind of cheesy, I guess.

Last edited:
Is all the Move Tutor moves from ORAS in USUM? Wanted to know for Shiny Breeding purposing in the future.
Every ORAS move tutor is available in SM, plus extras.

The only things you'd be missing are Hone Claws, Powerup Punch and Incinerate TMs.

...not that you'd ever use those, but they remain ORAS only, in fact several mons had PUP and HC added to their breeding or base moveset in USUM

I Hazed its boosts away by giving my Arbok a Focus Sash, then 2HKOed Necrozma with Decidueye (I expected Sinister Arrow Raid to be an OHKO but it was not the case. Thankfully it had Sucker Punch). Still kind of cheesy, I guess.
No matter how one looks at it, a combination of Prankster, Sturdy or Sash status or TT or pure luck with damage rolls /crits is required to beat Necrozma if you are not overleveling.

There is also a lot of disappointment for Necrozma's climax fight: the fight is really meant to be cheesed some way with creative use of game mechanics (sash/sturdy TT or toxic, pp stall, etc.) Which while fitting the idea of needing to think out of the box for totem/bosses of USUM, feels very cheap and unsatisfying.
On the other hand, the "route kahunas" give you the items needed to expand your strategies and teach you in battle how the items work so the cheap and unsatisfying is subjective and a kid playing through it may not instantly make the connection but discovering it while trying to beat a hard boss could be pretty satisfying. I know I always catch a few pokemon with sturdy and status moves just to throw at a difficult totem pokemon and sacrifice them on the altar of progress.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
So I just finished the main game!

From The Sky: Now I knew things were going to climax at the alter (or at least build to the final climax) though didn't know how. Mainly how Lusamine was going to be there warning us of Necrozma being a monster. Suffice it to say, was not expecting to see Guzma and Lusamine just suddenly fall from the sky. That got a good laugh from me.

Can't Catch A Fusion: So the Poke Ball can't catch a fused Pokemon, so does that mean Ghetsis didn't need to bother with using his cane to disable Poke Balls in B2W2? Or since technically Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom were one Pokemon they don't count as a fusion genetically? Also how does this work with Pokemon who are multiple organisms like Dugtrio, Magneton, Exeggcute, Klink family, Binacle family, and School Form Wishiwashi?
"Stop overthinking it, they just needed an excuse to why you couldn't catch it". Why not just use Ultra Space energy like with the Totem Pokemon and Ultra Necrozma? Seems odd they wouldn't want to give it a Totem Aura, the battle was no problem.

Suddenly Solgaleo: Eh, I kind of don't like how the Ultra Recon Squad just go "oh, by the way, we have a Solgaleo" (or Lunala if you're playing Ultra Sun). I don't have a problem of them having it, just how it was presented. Yes, they hinted to it early on... except I thought they were talking about having hitched a ride via Cosmog (like to get to our world they used Lunala but it resulted it in pre-evolving back to a Cosmog) or Necrozma. I didn't think they meant the other mascot Legendary so was a bit of a giant sun lion/moon bat from nowhere.

Ultra Space Ride... NOOOO!: So it's time for the Ultra Space Ride! I liked Mantine Surfing so I'm sure I would like this... until I saw it: MOTION CONTROLS. It took me four tries... and I think the fourth try is a pity try to progress as it was super easy getting into the white portal. What made them think this was a good idea? Or at the very least give us an option to use the circle pad as they're no reason not to. Maybe I just need to get used to it, I'm just hoping getting the Ultra Beasts and other Legendaries isn't going to be a chore.

Ultra Necrozma, Min Effort: I guess was an alright fight, though they made it tougher than it actually turned out. Like I went in thinking I'd need a strategy so lead with my Salazzle to Toxic it... and it OHKOs it first thing. I sent out my Metagross... and from there it was basically no different from another battle. Like since it was using a Totem Aura it would maybe summon an Ultra Beast to assist it, but it was just a single Pokemon battle with raised stats. With healing items, Metagross was able to Meteor Mash it to death fainting.
And with that the story is done. Sure there's finishing the Island Challenge/Pokemon League, but going back to B2W2 we still had the final Ghetsis battle to provide a more definite final boss. Now, it was neat Necrozma was the final boss, first time a Pokemon really took that position... but with it not summoning anything to help it or having the struggle to catch it wasn't that much more difficult.
I do like both of Necrozma battle theme, hoping someone combines the fused one which goes into the Ultra one since they sound like they're two parts of one song (curious what they'll do with it's theme in future games).

Fairy Trial: At first I was worried it was just a battle, but then we got to the actual trial and it was a fun one. I like the twists they did but also the subtle set up like Molayne leaving to do something for Kukui and Nanu the one to give you Acerola's petal. Anyone else feel this might have maybe been an allusion to collecting Badges?
Also, something odd I noticed: Kiawe asked the Hiker if he would like to take over for him as Captain. The Hiker, who looks to be over 20. So did they retcon away the age restriction for Captains? If so, why does one retire from being a Captain at a young age then?
Anyway Totem Ribombee was easy with Salazzle.

Suddenly Necrozma: So, wasn't expecting to see Necrozma on Victory Road. Now up till now I've been skipping any gift/encounterable Pokemon as I didn't want to spend time soft resetting for a good Nature, though seeing Necrozma on its last legs in a crater made me feel so sorry for it I decided to capture it now.
"It's not real, it's one and zeroes"
Yes, I know, but I'd say its good narrative if a game can make you feel sympathy for a fictional creature. Furthermore, originally I was going to catch it in a Dusk Bull because darkness, but after seeing it still has the "suffering" idle animation I decided to catch it in a Luxury Ball (still matches it).
Also it was Level 65, higher than my team and any Pokemon used by the Elite Four and Champion. And it's Capture Rate must have been really pushed up so I guess we can call it a welfare Necrozma...
And finally Colress has a purpose: he made two devices to fuse Necrozma. I don't know why they made two, they only made one for Kyurem.

League Shake-Up:
First I want to say I like that, if you have your Starter in your party, it's the one that pops out of its Poke Ball no matter the placement to assure your before going into the League. The games too often use the first Pokemon in your party even if they didn't do much (like at the beginning of my game where, when battling Hau for the first time, my mom cheered Metapod to protect me...). I would like to see the game take other factors into account when they do that, like actually track what Pokemon did the most in a battle and give it proper credit. Anyway, I'm curious what happens if you didn't have your Starter with you or if they were their lower evolution stages.
I think this is the first game they changed the Elite Four in someway, surprised they took that long as Elite Four would probably be the easiest thing to change to give the player a different experience from the original games. Now here it was just one change, Molayne for Hala (meaning Olivia is the only Kahuna there, making it sort of less of a replacement of a Kahuna Boss Rush it's traditionally suppose to be), but this opens up for them to maybe make more of a drastic change with the Elite Four in future games at least.
Champion fake out was funny, and I'm glad the definitive battle with Hau was at the forefront instead of a rematch you had to go out of your way to do (further providing evidence that in SM you're the rival and in any other game Hau would be the protag, you're Blue waiting on the Champion seat for Red to approach).

Champion Ending: I liked the Champion Party more here than in SM, mainly cause it doesn't focus just on the party. We get to see what's going on with Team Skull, Aether Foundation (+ Ultra Recon Squad & Colress), and Gladion. Gladion's departure was surprising, essentially an opposite of what they did in SM with Lusamine & Lillie leaving and him staying. However, I kind of like Gladion leaving instead. While I hate to agree with Faba, it did seem odd that Gladion was now the boss of the Aether Foundation. Would much rather have Gladion traveling around to other regions for hopeful future appearances. Hopefully post game gives Lillie (and Lusamine) some more character development and closure to make up or taking away the ones they got in SM (sad we never got to see Lillie call out Lusamine, yet another pay off missed). Also bit odd how Nanu agreed to do the group Z-Move pose and it's Mina who is doing hers in secret.
Credits though was disappointing. Yeah the dancing Totom Pokemon sprites was cute but I liked the picture montage. This results in two loss pay offs: the sweet picture of Lillie hugging fully evolved Nebby (could have been replaced with her taking care of an injured Nebby) but more importantly the ending picture of the player, Hau, and Lillie when Rotom Dex first got its Poke Finder.

Next time, post game!

[...] but more importantly the ending picture of the player, Hau, and Lillie when Rotom Dex first got its Poke Finder.
Actually...

... the picture still appears, but not in the credits. You can find it in the player's room, though you cannot get a close image of it, only a description.

PS: It's kind of... annoying how Wicke gives you Type:Null with no warning whatsoever. Thank goodness I had saved shortly before that.

So I just finished the main game!

Ultra Space Ride... NOOOO!: So it's time for the Ultra Space Ride! I liked Mantine Surfing so I'm sure I would like this... until I saw it: MOTION CONTROLS. It took me four tries... and I think the fourth try is a pity try to progress as it was super easy getting into the white portal. What made them think this was a good idea? Or at the very least give us an option to use the circle pad as they're no reason not to. Maybe I just need to get used to it, I'm just hoping getting the Ultra Beasts and other Legendaries isn't going to be a chore.
You might be happy to know that you can indeed use circle pad for it.

Talk with some guy in Gamefreak office to change.

Also, the Ultra patrol actually has access to their own Lunala and Solgaleo from their own dimension, you are able to freely swap which one to use by talking to them as well. It's merely cosmetic, no difference.

Alright, I just found the first thing in the game that I outright dislike and didn't happen in SM. It's the extremely long section that takes place after you catch the second Blacephalon/Stakataka and where you have no control on what to do with your character.

Fine, it's not a big deal with Stakataka, but if you want to check your Blacephalon's Hidden Power, and it happens to be wrong... you have to spend, like, 10 more minutes to check again.

I pretty much forget about that clown UB and just catch Timid ones and hope someone in the giveaways will have a more proper ones. Especially after the second one nearly wiped me out because I was rushing it to the story.

Anyway, interesting to see the U-Necro tactics. I personally am too cheap to sacrifice something costing 48BP even if Mantine Surf makes it easy. But really, thankfully after two Rotopon boosts my Primarina managed to tank it with more than half HP, and after that it's potions. Surprised me that it outsped my AloRaichuu, although then again I didn't know this thing's base stats and it did outlevel everyone but one.

I imagined there could be many other creative ways like Mirror Coat, Prankster shenanigans (like toxic), and....
Invest in PokeRefresh.

I'm interested to see how Nuzlocke players will get past this....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)