Upcoming zorbees games

Which game do you want first? (see OP for details)

• Total voters

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have a few games I'm working on, wanted community opinion on which you'd like to play first. Choices are:

-Choice 1: FFA game, Last 1-5 or so (haven't worked out the specifics) living players win, everyone has similar but different capabilities, HP game.
-Choice 2: FFA game, 1 killer vs a bunch of investigators, only 1 investigator can win by catching the killer, probably the least mafia-like of the bunch.
-Choice 3: Multi-faction game, secondary objective similar to (but different than) MP2's temples, Idk what else to say.
-Choice 4: Other. Please specify.

Preferably, Choices 1 and 3 would be expert-level due to their complexity, while Choice 2 is a bit more flexible since it is less complex. If you need more specifics on Choices 1-3, ask.

I've allowed for you to pick multiple choices in the poll if you wish to pick more than one.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
To clarify: Unless "Other" wins by a large margin, I will probably host one of the ones I am already working on first. Don't let that alter your votes though.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Voted 3 and 4. I would like to see a standard village vs mafia game for the Other.

working on a variant of 2 that has a group of villains, all of which want the others to be caught (X remaining villains win), and a larger group of heroes who need to pool their info together to catch the villains faster, sounds like it has plenty of potential

UncleSam

Leading this village
Voted other because I didn't like any of the first three choices

I think we are overdue for a good 1v1 or 2v1

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Choice 2 seems all luck no skill...
tbh I would obviously play all of them but choice 2 doesn't seem very fun so I voted for 1 and 3.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
For the record, I am going to go with option 3. I do want to note though, that while it is multifaction, it will probably play like a village vs mafia game. It has a bit of both in it. (Hopefully the people who want a more traditional game will still be satisfied by this). I expect to host this game after Walrein's current game and Acklow's Big, possibly after Yeti's game as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)