1. The moderator of this forum is OrdA.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

Discussion in 'Technical Projects' started by RainFountain, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Brady1225

Brady1225

Any way of making it so you can target your Z-Moves in a double battle?
  2. Vinius

Vinius

The app crashes when I will manage my team with magearna
  3. SarahLiza

SarahLiza

I downloaded the app a while ago and when I first started using it anything having to do with battles would crash it. I went and downloaded the de-bugged version and was able to watch battles. So I went and built my UU team again. And tried to battle. The app crashed. But I can do random battles. I don't have another team built to see if I can battle it. But I think it is either the team or using them. Any advice would be appreciated.
  4. Eremita012

Eremita012

Love your app guys. got a prob tho :

When importing a team from clipboard in teambuilder, it imports the team, but also overwrites an older team, resulting in two duplicates of the new team and removing an old team.
  5. InfamousChub

InfamousChub formerly Pikachuboy01

Just read the thread (all two ish hours lmao) and WOW! Man, programming something this complex seems so arduous. Top respects to you.
  6. McBeengs

McBeengs

So it's been a while since I didn't post anything here, so it may be worth to take a minute to explain why we have so many "hiatus" periods on this project:

You see; developing any kind of software requires a bunch of dedication and time to spare, often in a very convoluted and sometimes chaotic personal schedule. Seeing as everything on this project so far (hell, this entire subforum I dare to say) is totally volunteer work that overlaps with our free time and / or our current mood of investing the precious short time dealing with code, it's hard to take on our others simultaneous tasks and still find time to make something happen. This is the sole main reason why the project kinda suddenly stopped a while ago, and it is at a very slow rate right now.

I say this not only to justify our "abandonment", but to make things a little more clear of why there's no response in so long. Everyone involved in this project has a different reason why we are so abstinent. I as a example am constantly dealing with my full-time job, getting into the project on weekends and hollidays, if that. TeToN is a similar history and etc.

Basically what I'm trying to say is to not assume we've abandoned the project and that we aren't listening. I personally read every single post of someone telling me "hey, that's broken", and add that to my "to-do" list. So please, keep posting your problems, suggestions, etc... We are fully aware of what's happening, even if we don't show up that much.

But hey, to make things a little less dramatic, I've got a new build that I've just compiled. I don't quite remember everything I've fixed on this one, since there was so many little bugs here and there, but the ones I do remember will be listed below the link:

The build -------------------> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5cBQm8RPqdUSmlpQlF5LS1yQWM/edit

As mentioned, lots of little fixes here, but on top of my head were these:
    • Magearna's Soul-Heart issue on teambuilder was fixed
    • The cards on the main screen now loads the actual threads displayed at the showdown's page. It isn't lorem ipsun anymore
    • The majority of the songs now loop propely
    • The left-switch bug on double battles was fixed, as well as the fainted left pokemon that still requires to select a move, even if it isn't there
    • A bunch of other minor fixes and stability issues.
    Tagging TeToN to add this build on the repository. A pull request should come tomorow.
    Yurissilva likes this.
  7. TeToN

TeToN
    is a Pre-Contributor

2.1 is online
    Maxwellius and Yurissilva like this.
  8. Drybones

Drybones

Hey I'm on a new LG G6. Just downloaded the new version and I still have to rotate from landscape to portrait to make the new battle screen appear.

Thanks for what you guys do

EDIT: also it would seem that when edit my IVs, it doesn't save in the team file. If I change something to 0 for example and exit that Pokemon, the IV resets to 31.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  9. the-marshal

the-marshal

Magearna seem to crash the team preview
  10. balachandarsmr

balachandarsmr

watch battle option has bug. I have selected SM UBERS from drop down menu but it's loading random battles.
    I cannot watch other tier battles from watch battle option. please fix this bug
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    InfamousChub likes this.
  11. GopherGripper

GopherGripper

This might sound dumb but where do I go to get the 2.1 version? Thanks in advance.
  12. balachandarsmr

balachandarsmr

13. GaiusCoffee

GaiusCoffee

14. McBeengs

McBeengs

15. balachandarsmr

balachandarsmr

I am currently using Google Drive debug version 2.0
    I downloaded 2.1 version from http://ns3367227.ip-37-187-3.eu/showdown/
    but it's always crashing whenever I try to battle
    I can't update through in application. download is restarting at 50% please give debug version 2.1 Google Drive link
  16. Galactic Experiment

Galactic Experiment

Application won't let me battle and I have Android 6.0.1, can anyone help?
  17. Galactic Experiment

Galactic Experiment

This application doesn't allow me to battle. I have Android 6.0.1 and this application is for 4.1 can anyone help me with this problem?
    :mad:
  18. Galactic Experiment

Galactic Experiment

Found solution.
  19. Galactic Experiment

Galactic Experiment

Found a glich/bug. When I try to pick a Pokémon, it won't show the icon. I will attempt to reinstall.
  20. JuanCarlos

JuanCarlos

I have a problem,when I enter in a battle it's produced a crash. I'm in Android 4.4.2.
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  21. balachandarsmr

balachandarsmr

version 2.1 always crashing whenever I try to battle on Android 4.4.4
    please fix
  22. CoryBaxter789

CoryBaxter789

Can somebody help me. I have an android 4.4.2 and is using the version 1.3.1. When i try and battle it just crashes Any soulution, i really want to play.
  23. CoryBaxter789

CoryBaxter789

Im having trouble. When i enter a battle it just crashes. Using android 4.4.2. Also using the lastest version of showdown.
  24. CoryBaxter789

CoryBaxter789

Please help, I have the latest version and when i try and battle it crashes. Please fix.
  25. balachandarsmr

balachandarsmr

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)