SM UU UU Team Breaker

Hi all, this is my new UU team. (Note the hiding tab thing wasn't working for some reason so sorry it's so long :/ )

Decidueye @ Decidium Z
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Spirit Shackle
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Defog

Darmanitan @ Choice Band
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Rock Slide

Buzzwole @ Assault Vest
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leech Life
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Absol-Mega @ Absolite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- Will-O-Wisp

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Dazzling Gleam
- Roost

Decidueye is meant to be a powerful wallbreaker with the decidium Z while also being able to trap opponents using spirit shackle for easy ways to stop switching. For my moves, Leaf Blade and Spirit Shackle are both for powerful STAB, Sucker Punch for priority and U-turn for switch initiative. The decidium Z is for when decidueye traps a powerful opponent and needs a sure way to kill them. I also invested in SpDef due to the naturally high stat and for some extra bulk.

For Emploeon, I wanted it to be a good stealth rock support yet also a good wall to some nuisance special pokemon, e.g. Hydreigon. Scald is a good STAB and has the natural burn chance, Stealth Rock for support, Ice Beam for much needed coverage and I'm unsure on defog or flash cannon for the last move. Help would be appreciated. In regards of EVs Special attack is so that Empoleon hits like a cannon and SpDef so that I can soak up hits from special attackers.

Darmanitan is the wallbreaker. Choice Band + Sheer Force + Adamant + Base 140 Attack + STAB + 120BP in Flare Blitz can OHKO pretty much anything not resisted and even some resisted pokemon (It has OHKO'd Rotom-H and Latios in the past). Most of the moves are pretty self explanatory, Flare Blitz for everything and the rest of the moves are purely coverage, selected for type range. I'm definitely not changing this beast.

Buzzwole is meant to be a tank offensive wall. Assault Vest and SpDef investment ensure it isn't OHKO'd by special moves and with great base HP and Def it works great. Leech Life is for recovery and STAB alsongside Superpower, while stone edge is for predicting flying and fire types. EQ is for general coverage.

Absol is the faster attacker on the team meant to get quick kills and threaten support pokemon with magic bounce. Sucker punch is for priority and STAB, as is also knock off (considering running pursuit instead though?). Play Rough is to predict fighting types coming in and Will-o-Wisp is to predict physical attackers.

Togekiss is the fairy of the team using the classic bulky para flinch set. It is also immune to ground which 3 other pokemon on the team are weak to. The thunderwave + Airslash is a common strategy to ensure the opponent cannot do a thing while roost is for recovery and dazzling gleam is for STAB fairy coverage on the team. The spread has the health for bulk while also the special attack to dish out a bit of damage.

I'm mainly looking for help on Empoleon and Absol although anything else I'm open to, thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)