UUPL IV Finals [Won by Omfuga and the Gang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Gully can you play me friday (today) sometime after the ucl draft? I'm not really home say and sun cause 4th weekend

Gully can you play me friday (today) sometime after the ucl draft? I'm not really home say and sun cause 4th weekend
I have work all of this weekend... I can play in like a hour or Saturday and Sunday night after 9 central
aim

shoulda brought riolu again woulda won

but I mean I guess you had to try to prove you could actually beat a good player

guess the answer was no lol
Your overly aggressive and unfunny salt posts are beneath you USER kokoloko. I guess its good I quit mons before I become a 25 year old that takes a children's game too serious. Best of luck to you guy lol

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yo real talk, it's one thing if you were a generally good sport and koko called you out for no reason (wouldnt even be surprising), but when you go around acting like a dick in others peoples battles and shit talking up a storm you don't get to play the "holier than thou" card. That just makes you extra cunty.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
blunder top 3 in uu and ou, #1 basedlord and jamlad dickrider, and popular amongst women. ur the best G

TonyFlygon you carried our ass and i dont know how.. why would you even take time off your day to pm me tons of teams on skype when i check it once a week i don't even LOL

aim i seen your ucl draft hope u lose all ur games ROFL

Isa smack leffen for me

Omfuga made me use cb conk, modest specs rotom-c and fat sylveons.. fuck you e: oh and SAND.

Hogg #1.

Pearl my #1 fan, love u dear

Last edited:
The villains win, hue

Shoutouts oo

SG: Thanks for bein clutch af and using my sand team even tho I knew you'd lose lmfaoo. For real you're capable af and I'm glad I stole you for only 4k like... wow!! Also you preserved blunder's claim to fame as the best UUPL player of all time, thank god for that.

llamas: You play literally everything and ur the king bro no other words!!

Isa: DPP god is the best jynx teammate 2 years in a row, facts. legit u shoulda been like 20-0 in both years combined but it's no biggie cuz I finally gave u ur deserved win.

Tony: legit built almost all the teams we used, particularly that band conk/np celebi team (with the help of me). This dude's a fuckin king and I can't wait to see u in SPL or something :P

Anti: u failed me last year so I guess it makes sense that u clutched 1 or 2 times. I give u an 11/20, a 4/10 for last season and 7/10 for this season lmfao. Guess you're okay tho.

Joey: lol only 2-time UUPL winner I think. and you won where it counted the most-

North: thanks for the good record I guess. You get a shoutout and an anti shoutout cuz im not really sure how I feel about u at this moment.

the MASTER: ur a king bro u were 0-1 only cuz we had to keep UUPL fair despite being the best team by a LONG shot.

Praj: ur the fuckin king bro. This ain't the first win we take this summer ;)

Blunder: u wanted to be traded to flcl but alas you supported us from the sidelines, hoping we lost in playoffs again. Alas u were the brick wall we needed to climb to win the season, losing on purpose and rooting against us to fortify us lmfao. Always thinking long-term.

Evan: you kinda suck but alas I wanted to get NU players on my team just to make the tournament a challenge lmfao.

Anti shoutouts:

North- you fucking suck at scheduling.

Anti- because they're anti shoutouts hehe

Realistic waters- I don't care that you go 0-5 or w.e but you being a baby at the beginning of the season and quitting the team and constantly being unreliable was obnoxious. you were kinda a twat but ALAS I gave u this win.

Non-Jynxes:

Teal, pearl, Manipulative: Thanks for moral support yall are great friends.

Hogg: thanks for moral support and also thanks for a lot of teams; without you, there's a good chance we couldn't have won :P

Shakeitup: my greatest fucking friend. flcl's a piece of garbage for this

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
thread will stay open for another 24h for shoutouts and other friendly banter.

grats jynxes and good effort lindas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)