Vanadinite's Trade Thread :: CMTs only ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, I'm liking the way the reformatting is going, and there are some sick looking breedables + shinies.

BUT... the Shiny Abomasnow "Obamasnow" is not from me, it's from Thomaz ahaha

In response to your CMT, I like your "Spiculae" (without the nickname, if possible). I also would like a female friend ball Shroomish. With regards to our previous trade, you can have semi on Tornadus if you want, but my events are non-redistributable. Let me know what you think.

In response to your CMT, I like your "Spiculae" (without the nickname, if possible). I also would like a female friend ball Shroomish. With regards to our previous trade, you can have semi on Tornadus if you want, but my events are non-redistributable. Let me know what you think.
Deal, will let you know when I got them both.

Updates (4/20)

#286 Breloom
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Poison Heal | IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31 | Egg Moves: Natural Gift, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb | Notes: Can be nicknamed

Thanks to KAIZA for the parent!

This shiny is actually an unintentional shiny. I was breeding for eggs to get checked for TSV hatching and this little mushroom appears, shiny. My most successful Masuda shiny to date, after previously two meh Masudas.
Perfect IVs, but Sticky Hold instead of Aftermath. Might be useful to not get your Black Sludge or Rocky Helmet knocked off.
Imperfect IVs. I remember hatching two of these in two different balls.

That's probably the last update for a while, see you later in two months (or earlier).

(If you have unfinished trades with me, please PM me so we can work things out before Wednesday. Thanks!)

Last edited:
Updates

#181 Ampharos - "Hemsworth"
Nature: Modest | Ability: Static
IVs: 31.12.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Agility, Take Down, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain (Heal Bell can be tutored for free)
Notes: Available unnicknamed. Parent thanks to chester0334, hatched by Menezjul
#334 Altaria - "Cirrostratus"
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Egg Moves: Roost, Feather Dance, Hyper Voice, Agility

Notes: Parent thanks to KAIZA, thanks to MagnusArcanum for TSV matching it on Reddit.

Forgot to add, thanks to rufusdrumknott and Nelson Tangela for checking eggs!

Got some more eggs to hatch, will update soon :)

Last edited:
#685 Slurpuff - "Desserveir"
Nature: Modest | Ability: Unburden
IVs: 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Copycat, Belly Drum, Afyer You
Notes: Parent thanks to rufusdrumknott. Hatched by Jamie_McL on Reddit by rufusdrumknott. Available without nickname.
#286 Breloom - "Chloroform"
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Quick Feet (Technician)
Egg Moves: Natural Gift, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb
Notes: Hatched by SnoopysWorld. Available without nickname
#405 Luxray - "Schneider"
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Guts
Egg Moves: Take Down, Quick Attack, Night Slash
Notes: Thanks to MagnusArcanum for hatching it on Reddit. Available without nickname.

Last edited:
Hey Vanadinite how's it going?

Just posting because I'm interested spitbacks or 5IV - 5IV of:
  • timerball.png
    212.png
    212-m.png
    Nature
    : Adamant | Ability: Steadfast (Light Metal) | IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31 | Egg Moves: Defog, Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Counter
  • timerball.png
    589.png
    Nature: Brave | Ability: No Guard (Overcoat) | IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.0 | Egg Moves: Pursuit, Megahorn, Knock Off, Drill Run
In return I have tons of matching ball spitbacks like Love Ball Pineco (because love ball is awesome of Forretrerss, Dream Ball HA Bagon, Uhmm you don't seem to have goomy on this thread so I could provide you with a HA Goomy in any ball you desire (FS capture) or maybe some matching-ball fossils? Up to you really, but as my thread isn't updated and won't be until after the 14th, I'm not sure of what I have so just ask :)

Also was interested in your shinies:
  • Accelgor "Veyron"
  • luxuryball.png
    haxorus.png
    Nature
    : Adamant | Ability: Mold Breaker | IVs: 31.31.31.x.31.31 | Egg Moves: Counter, Endeavor, Night Slash, Iron Tail
And for these I can offer a shiny timid moon ball houndour (HP Grass), shiny HA impish dusk ball chespin, shiny HA jolly chimchar, shiny modest rotom, like there's tons..... so again let me know if you were looking for something in particular :)

I'm unsure about whether you said you were still super busy or not, but wither way I'm not rushed so just let me know how everything goes and about the trade :))

~snip~
Hey, been busy lately, should free up a bit tomorrow :D

Yeah, I can breed you 5IV of those. In return, I'm interested in the love ball tank bug and if possible, can you get me a HA Bagon from FS in a Dusk Ball? I'd be glad if you can breed it to 5IV and just slap some EMs on it.

Ah yeah, Veyron. Will clone that. In regards to Hax, the sprite I placed there is just to show how the pokeball match the shiny sprite, lol. I can breed it shiny for you, though.

Hey, been busy lately, should free up a bit tomorrow :D

Yeah, I can breed you 5IV of those. In return, I'm interested in the love ball tank bug and if possible, can you get me a HA Bagon from FS in a Dusk Ball? I'd be glad if you can breed it to 5IV and just slap some EMs on it.

Ah yeah, Veyron. Will clone that. In regards to Hax, the sprite I placed there is just to show how the pokeball match the shiny sprite, lol. I can breed it shiny for you, though.
aaooooo.. I was under the impression that you already had Hax, but in that case don't worry, I can breed one myself from a FS capture :)
As for Veyron, yes, is there anything you'd want in return for that beauty in particular?

Otherwise everything should be just swell, I'll get to breeding the love ball tank bug for you and the Bagon after the 14th (when exams end). Should I aim for a 31/31/31/31/x/31 spread on Bagon?

aaooooo.. I was under the impression that you already had Hax, but in that case don't worry, I can breed one myself from a FS capture :)
As for Veyron, yes, is there anything you'd want in return for that beauty in particular?

Otherwise everything should be just swell, I'll get to breeding the love ball tank bug for you and the Bagon after the 14th (when exams end). Should I aim for a 31/31/31/31/x/31 spread on Bagon?
Not just yet, do you mind going with credits umtil your thread is complete? Hint hint

Yes, please do Naive 31.31.31.31.x.31 :)

Not just yet, do you mind going with credits umtil your thread is complete? Hint hint

Yes, please do Naive 31.31.31.31.x.31 :)
yes yes yes... I get it, I'm lazy :P Sure let's do credits, don't worry because I am gonna work hard on completing my thread once exams are over.

Ok so I'll get in touch once I've got everything :toast: for you ;)

Sure thing, let me just get Veyron cloned :)
Ok so I've actually been breeding the Bagon alone for the last 2 days (had to start from scratch) and the RNG hates me, and after 2 boxes, out of all of the female + HA ones I have not been able to get 31/31/31/31/x/31. Got only a few males like that :/ So would you like me to keep breeding for that exact spread or are any 5IVs good? because I have quite a few 5IV ones. This way I can move onto the Pineco hehe

Last edited:
Ok so I've actually been breeding the Bagon alone for the last 2 days (had to start from scratch) and the RNG hates me, and after 2 boxes, out of all of the female + HA ones I have not been able to get 31/31/31/31/x/31. Got only a few males like that :/ So would you like me to keep breeding for that exact spread or are any 5IVs good? because I have quite a few 5IV ones. This way I can move onto the Pineco hehe
Ah okay, I prefer if you can have it 31.31.31.xx.31.31 though, but any 5IV is fine.

Updates

#181 Ampharos - "Ruminare"
Nature: Modest | Ability: Static
IVs: 31.00.31.30.31.31
Egg Moves: Agility, Take Down, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain (Heal Bell can be tutored for free)
Notes: Available unnicknamed. Hatched on Reddit by MagnusArcanum

#094 Gengar - "Purity"
Nature: Timid | Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31.15.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Disable, Clear Smog, Perish Song, Reflect Type

Notes: Available without NN. Parent thanks to rufusdrumknott, hatched by MagnusArcanum on reddit.

#094 Gengar - "Discidium"
Nature: Timid | Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31.00.31.30.31.30
Egg Moves: Disable, Clear Smog, Perish Song, Reflect Type

Notes: Parent thanks to rufusdrumknott, hatched by MagnusArcanum on reddit

#681 Aegislash - "Sieger-Ankh"
Nature: Adamant | Ability: No Guard (Stance Change)
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Metal Sound, Wide Guard, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond

Notes: Available without NN. Parent thanks to rufusdrumknott, hatched by MagnusArcanum on reddit.

Breeding remains closed for the next two weeks, but else this thread is back on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)