Walrus Walrus Queue/Hub

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
A Walrus is a song competition in which the person running the Walrus sets up an x amount of categories (usually somewhere between 6-12), anyone who wants to enter submits one song for every category. The person running the Walrus then judges the songs submitted to each category and reveals their scores category by category. The reveals usually happen in their respective thread and/or the Official Walrus Discord server.

Link to our Discord server

To make sure we don't have a Walrus overload, I'll be running this queue efficiently. If you wanna be thrown into the queue, go ahead and post below, and I'll let you know when you can put up signups. If you're at the top of the queue and fail to respond for two consecutive weeks, you forfeit your spot and are dropped from the queue.

Currently, new signups go up every Friday, give or take.

EDIT: Ampharos, Da Letter El and KnightsofCydonia also have jurisdiction over the queue. Their word should be taken at the same value as mine.

Currently Active

Currently Accepting Submissions

Myzozoa (thread)
BLOODYRAIN10001 (thread)
shubaka17 (thread)

Queue
Oddish.
Texas Cloverleaf

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
New rule: if you're at the top of the queue and fail to respond for two consecutive weeks, you forfeit your spot and are dropped from the queue.

(too harsh? i could be talked into lengthening it to 3 weeks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)