Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradierest Mafia - Game Over! Postgame Up!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cycle 5 - Glory Cometh to the Strong

You all surround Kha Zix and Sona and lynch both of them. Kha Zix had more votes on him, and here are his voters:
Ezreal
Fiora
Kassadin
Rek Sai
Sona
Talon
Vayne

This was more than enough to finish off Kha Zix.
UncleSam said:
Dear Kha Zix,
You are Keyser Soze, from The Usual Suspects.

Guy used to say ‘I don’t believe in God, but I fear him.’ Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

THE GREATEST TRICK. No one knows you exist. Your targets are told they forgot who they were targeting, any Information roles that target you will be told they were hooked, and your alias will not show up in the daily voting records.

THE DEVIL HIMSELF. You count as 2 for Control and Information role purposes.

Attack: 2
HP: 13

Group: Chaotic Evil
Targets: Barney Stinson, Imperator Furiosa, Robert Ford, Rick Sanchez

‘The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, He's gone.’
It seems Pidge was this mysterious entity all along!

Next up is Darius, who died from an absurb amount of damage.
UncleSam said:
Dear Darius,
You are Tyler Durden, from Fight Club.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. Never be complete, stop being perfect. Evolve, and let the chips fall where they may.

I AM FREE IN ALL THE WAYS THAT YOU ARE NOT. If an enemy ever targets you with an Information role, you will appear to be the following:
UncleSam said:
Dear Darius,
You are The Narrator, from Fight Club.

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero. This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time.

I FOUND FREEDOM. Creating an alter-ego changed you. Now, you’re free, free from the bonds that tie most of the game. If you ever vote in the daily lynch, your alias will not be revealed, and your vote will count double. Additionally, you can never be tracked or watched.

Attack: 5
HP: 21

Group: Chaotic Good
Targets: Tyler Durden, Jack Sparrow, T.E. Lawrence, Han Solo

‘I am Jack’s inflamed sense of rejection.’
JUST RUN WITH IT. Being two personalities, your alias will not show up in the daily voting records, and your vote counts for two.

Group: Chaotic Neutral
Targets: Vincent Hanna, Michael Corleone, Anton Chigurh, Frank Costello

‘Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.’
internet has perished.

Next, you find Vayne, killed by a similarly crazy amount of damage, even if he resisted a large portion of it.
UncleSam said:
Dear Vayne,
You are Vincent Hanna, from Heat.

You sift through the detritus, you read the terrain, you search for signs of passing, for the scent of your prey, and then you hunt them down.

THE SURPRISE OF A LIFETIME. Information abilities you’re a part of will hit through Safeguards. Additionally, they will deal 1 True damage.

Targets: Anton Chigurh, Tyler Durden, Neil Mccaulay, Michael Corleone

‘I say what I mean, and I do what I say.’
Pancake almost made it :(

Finally, you happen upon the body of Rek Sai, slain in spite of all his targets lying dead.
UncleSam said:
Dear Rek Sai,
You are Max Rockatansky, from Mad Max: Fury Road.

You are a road warrior, lone wanderer, and survivor. You mainly aim to survive, but help the weak to survive if you can - though reluctantly.

BLOOD BAG. You are a universal blood donor, and so you will count for 2 for any group Protection abilities that target others.

SURVIVOR. You gain +50% benefit from shields.

Attack: 3
HP: 17

Group: True Neutral
Targets: Roy Batty, Petyr Baelish, Rick Deckard, Maximus

‘You know, hope is a mistake. If you can't fix what's broken, you'll, uh... you'll go insane. ‘
Poor MoodyCloud only needed one more True Neutral dead to win :(

Looking around, you realize that four Chaotic Evils and four True Neutrals lie dead. Surely there must be victors, then?

It turns out, only one. Ezreal has won the game.
UncleSam said:
Dear Ezreal,
You are Frank Costello, from The Departed.

Nothing comes easy in this world. Nothing’s cheap. In your business, you get paid by fear.

THE RAT. You secretly collaborate with the FBI, and as such can rig things so that any time an enemy would target you with an Information role, it will fail. Additionally, once every other cycle you can choose to go into hiding, and be immune to all Information roles regardless of who is targeting you.

Targets: Michael Corleone, V, Tyler Durden, Clyde Shelton

‘A man makes his own way. No one gives it to you. You have to take it.’
KnightsofCydonia is the first winner of Wayne Bradierest Mafia!

And last but not least, there is a hijack:
Mysterious Hijacker said:
Sorry acid, if you aren't dead, maybe we can all get together on the 5th of November and vote for Fiora :<
Results going out now. It is now Cycle 5. Given how few players there are I'm gonna make deadline 21.5 hours from now, or at 7 PM EST on Tuesday, February 21st. I am open to extending by 24 hours but I suspect that some players will submit foolproof plans well before this deadline.

surprise revive me, it'll just add to the amount of winners. nobody still alive needs me to stay dead, and it'll be a nice way for me to feel good about myself after dying in three mafia games in three days

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Game Over

As most figured, a number of you gathered yourselves and lynched Fiora and Kassadin. Fiora had more votes; Fiora voters were:
Fiddlesticks
Talon
Vladimir

Neither died, and so the game progressed to attacks, wherein three players were hacked to absolute pieces. The first was Sona:
UncleSam said:
Dear Sona,
You are Imperator Furiosa, from Mad Max: Fury Road.

Extremely adept, an extraordinary driver, and a top-tier warrior, you are among the most fearsome survivors on the wasteland.

YOU NEVER GONNA HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT REDEMPTION. Each Cycle, you may protect someone else by granting them a shield which blocks damage equivalent to your current HP. Additionally, you will heal for half of however much damage this shield blocks, rounded down.

Targets: Someone you...can’t quite recall, Rick Sanchez, Barney Stinson, Neil Mccaulay

‘Out here, everything hurts. You wanna get through this? Do as I say. Now pick up what you can and run.’
Hitmonleet was closer than anyone knows to pulling out a miracle win courtesy of acidphoenix :( It appears he had been converted to the True Neutral group just prior to his death.

Next was Kassadin.
UncleSam said:
Dear Kassadin,
You are Rorschach, from Watchmen.

The accumulated filth of all the sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout: save us! And you’ll look down and whisper: no.

I WORK ALONE. If you perform universal abilities solo, you will count as two collaborators.

RORSCHACH’S JOURNAL. You will automatically record the aliases of everyone who targets you each cycle. This journal may be published at any time and will be automatically published on death, dealing 1 True damage to each alias per record.

Targets: The Joker, Walter White, Dexter Morgan, Ada Wong

‘Never compromise. Not even in the face of armageddon.’
Vanillish Wafer never stood a chance.

Finally, it takes a few of you an extra cycle, but you all turn on Fiora, who screams 'DO IT, DO IT MOTHERFUCKERS'. And you do.
UncleSam said:
Dear Fiora,
You are Rick Sanchez, from Rick and Morty.

Genius scientist, adventurer, space traveler, and embittered resident of your idiot son-in-law’s garage, you act your best to pretend you don’t give a shit about anything.

RICKIEST OF RICKS. You are anti-totalitarian and hate the government. As such, you’ve lived a long life evading power and giving the finger to all those in control, and are immune to all Control roles that target you.

CLOAKING DEVICE. You prefer to work alone, but working with others helps shield your unique brainwaves from the intergalactic government. If you work with someone else in a group, you will count as two collaborators. If you work with two others, you will count as four collaborators.

AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED YOU’RE BOTH PIECES OF SHIT. You hate other people, even if you’ll tolerate having a nuclear family around you. You can only ever collaborate with five others, ever.

Targets: Imperator Furiosa, Neil Mccaulay, someone you...can’t quite recall, Anton Chigurh

‘Ok, well, sometimes science is more art than science Morty. A lot of people don't get that.’
acidphoenix came a long way, but not quite far enough.

And so it was that the remaining six of you, plus the newly revived Rek Sai, were victorious.

Talon, or zorbees.
UncleSam said:
Dear Talon,
You are Anton Chigurh, from No Country for Old Men.

Remorseless. Compassionless. What’s the most you’ve ever lost in a coin toss?

THE ONE RIGHT TOOL. To pick many is foolish. You pick the one right tool. When you attack someone who is not being attacked by anyone else, you gain an additional 4 True damage. If others attack the same target, you will instead deal 4 bonus True damage to each other attacker (your attack on your target will still succeed as normal, but it will not deal any bonus True damage).

Attack: 4

Targets: Neil Mccaulay, Detective Vincent Hanna, Rick Sanchez, Tyler Durden

‘And you know what’s going to happen now. You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.’
Wukong, or Steven Snype.
UncleSam said:
Dear Wukong,
You are Robert Ford, from West World.

You built an entire world. You built human consciousness from nothing. And now you’ll build an army.

I BUILT ALL OF THIS. Each cycle you may target someone and build a copy of them, a ‘host’. You will get to see the copy (in the form of a full Role PM), and you will be able to use any abilities they have (including universal abilities) while adding any votes they have to your own. Note that this will not impact their ability to use their own abilities - it will simply allow you to copy them. This ‘host’ will break down after two cycles, however, and you may not ever build the same copy twice.

Targets: Maximus, Barney Stinson, Petyr Baelish, someone you...can’t quite recall

‘Everything in this world is magic...except to the magician.’
Malphite, or Da Letter El.
UncleSam said:
Dear Malphite,
You are V, from V for Vendetta.

Remember, remember the Fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I see of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

THERE’S SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WITH THIS GAME. Each Cycle, you may hijack the State-sanctioned News Update to reveal whatever you wish about the game. You may not say anything false, however, and if you do you will pay for the loss of reputation by taking 1 True damage. Additionally, you may state that the populace can join you this Fifth of November in performing voting on one specific alias. Votes for that alias will be evaluated as +.5 per voter.

Targets: Frank Costello, Clyde Shelton, Michael Corleone, Dexter Morgan

‘In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate.’
Fiddlesticks, or winter-delta.
UncleSam said:
Dear Fiddlesticks,
You are Neil Mccaulay, from Heat.

Familiarity. Companionship. Attachment. Love. These are to be avoided if you take down scores. The instant you stop running is the instant they’ll show up right behind you.

I DO WHAT I DO. You are first-rate at avoiding detection, and are immune to all Information roles targeting you.

FEEL THE HEAT AROUND THE CORNER. Groups you are a part of cannot be disrupted via targeting you.

Targets: Rick Sanchez, Anton Chigurh, Imperator Furiosa, Vincent Hanna

‘Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.’
Vladimir, or shade.
UncleSam said:
Dear Vladimir,
You are Roy Batty, from Blade Runner.

You’ve done...questionable things. But nothing the god of biomechanics wouldn’t let you into heaven for.

THE LIGHT THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT BURNS HALF AS LONG. You are immune to all negative abilities, attacks, and lynches during the first three cycles. Starting Cycle 3, you take 7 True damage each Cycle.

Targets: Rick Deckard, Max Rockatansky, Rumple Stiltskin, Petyr Baelish

‘Quite an experience to live in fear, isn’t it? That’s what it is to be a slave.’
And Lux, or Cancerous.
UncleSam said:
Dear Lux,
You are Barney Stinson, from How I Met Your Mother.

You are - wait for it - AWESOME! And as lecherous as the day is long.

SUIT UP. You will target someone and inform them that they must suit up and work with you this cycle in a collaborative group. Whatever universal actions they were taking will be replaced to automatically group with you instead. They will be informed that they were persuaded to Suit Up by Barney Stinson in the event this succeeds, and will receive any group results that any normal participant would receive. You may submit speculative universal ability orders in the event this ability succeeds.

Targets: Robert Ford, someone you...can’t quite recall, Maximus, Imperator Furiosa

‘Believe it or not, I was not always as awesome as I am today.’
And so it was over.

Let's congratulate KnightsofCydonia, Steven Snype, Da Letter El, shade, zorbees, winter-delta, Cancerous, and MoodyCloud for winning Wayne Bradierest Mafia!

Postgame: In progress, will hopefully be completed soon.
Main + Working Sheet
Role PMs Doc

Good game all, hope everyone had fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)