Weightmons (WAS)

Weightmons

aka weight a second, or, WAS!

In most OMs, weight is often left untouched. This is mostly true in-game and competitively as well, only really being helpful when using Low Kick, Heavy Slam, and Grass Knot. In-game, the only thing that weight effects bar this is Heavy Ball. Well, Heavy Ball comes with a modifier that increases its catch rate, that's where this metagame comes in: all Pokemon will receive a power boost in accordance to their weight. This helps buff our heavy, slower Pokemon and slightly nerf our tinier Pokemon and will bring some powerhouses to the metagame. Each boost was to be applied as so: the Pokemon's damage modifier in Gen IV will be cut in half, then this will be applied to all of these Pokemon's attacks. For example, Heatran's modifier is 40, this means its Fire Blast is now 130 damage because 40 / 2 = 20 and 110 + 20 = 130. However, because of how many Pokemon there are that would be nerfed, instead they will receive a static +5 boost. Here's a complete list of Pokemon by weight, courtesy of Bulbapedia: link. And now, a list of all damage modifiers for your ease of access:
  • 0.0 pounds to 451.4 pounds: +0 Base Power ; +20 Speed
  • 451.5 pounds to 677.2 pounds: +10 Base Power ; +15 Speed
  • 677.3 pounds to 903.0 pounds: +15 Base Power ; +10 Speed
  • 903.1 pounds to 2204.4 pounds: +20 Base Power ; +0 Speed
by base power, i mean the attack's base power. if a pokemon that weighs over 903.1 pounds, then their 100 base power move is now 120 base power!

OU Banlist

A preliminary threatlist:

Mega Metagross looks to be such a powerful Pokemon in this metagame because Meteor Mash will become an astounding 146.3 base power, when boosted and taking the Tough Claws boost into account. This, on top with its now base 100 power Zen Headbutt, base 120 power Hammer Arm, and base 60 power Bullet Punch. Mega Metagross is fast and bulky and powerful in a slower, bulkier metagame, but its raw base power will make it a large threat.

Mega Steelix is a threat because Gyro Ball can reach a shattering 170 base power, before STAB! This is on top of a powerful Earthquake which is 120 base power. Plus, it's bulky and can work on Trick Room teams, which I believe will be threats.

Mega Glalie is a threat for two reason: Double and Edge. Double Edge is very powerful with 140 power. And Explosion. Yikes!
eevee general apprved u_u;;

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
I HAD THE IDEA FOR FEATHER CUP A LONG TIME AGO DAMNIT my idea was weight=1/speed though and this factors attack.

This metagame looks like fun, though. Lots of threats to account for. The most important thing to me well before I theorymon is that the base speed tier for fastmons has been heavily changed, most scarfers will be up in the base 110-120 range so that will be something we'll have to invest to beat.

I'm sorry, but this seems borderline unplayable from how the boosts are distributed. I looked up all of the OU-Legal Pokemon with the list you provided and this is how it's set up:

Level 4 Boost (+20 BP +0 Speed): Regigigas, Heatran, Snorlax, Hoopa-U, Mega Steelix, Avalugg, Metagross, and Mega Metagross.

Level 3 Boost (+15 BP +10 Speed): Torterra, Kyurem, Mega Camerupt, Golurk, Probopass, Mega Glalie, Aggron, Mega Aggron, Wailord, and Steelix.

Level 2 Boost (+10 BP +15 Speed): Registeel, Onix, Dragonite, Lapras, Mantine, Camerupt, Aurorus, Regirock, Gyarados, Cobalion, Hariyama, Mega Tyranitar, Glalie, Beartic, Gigalith, Terrakion, Tyrantrum, Rhyperior, Mamoswine, Golem, Hippowdon, Zygarde, and Mega Gyarados.

Level 1 Boost (+0 BP +20 Speed): Literally everything else!!

In other words, a grand total of 48 Pokemon get the boost raising Base Power while everyone else gets the max speed boost, making it practically worthless due to almost everyone gaining it.

You should redistribute the boosts. You can't make this a successful metagame when the boosts are not only super-specific but also useless otherwise.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this seems borderline unplayable from how the boosts are distributed. I looked up all of the OU-Legal Pokemon with the list you provided and this is how it's set up:

Level 4 Boost (+20 BP +0 Speed): Regigigas, Heatran, Snorlax, Hoopa-U, Mega Steelix, Avalugg, Metagross, and Mega Metagross.

Level 3 Boost (+15 BP +10 Speed): Torterra, Kyurem, Mega Camerupt, Golurk, Probopass, Mega Glalie, Aggron, Mega Aggron, Wailord, and Steelix.

Level 2 Boost (+10 BP +15 Speed): Registeel, Onix, Dragonite, Lapras, Mantine, Camerupt, Aurorus, Regirock, Gyarados, Cobalion, Hariyama, Mega Tyranitar, Glalie, Beartic, Gigalith, Terrakion, Tyrantrum, Rhyperior, Mamoswine, Golem, Hippowdon, Zygarde, and Mega Gyarados.

In other words, a grand total of 48 Pokemon get the boost raising Base Power while everyone else gets the max speed boost, making it practically worthless due to almost everyone gaining it.

You should redistribute the boosts. You can't make this a successful metagame when the boosts are not only super-specific but also useless otherwise.
basically this

it might be better just to use the cutoffs that determine the power of Low Kick and Grass Knot since those are distributed much more evenly, honestly

adjusting what the individual boost tiers actually do might be good, too

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
nothing better to do tbh
/config/formats.js
Code:
    {
        name: "Weightmons",
        desc: ["&bullet; <a href=\"https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3565504/\">Weightmons</a>"],
        section: "Other Metagames",

mod: 'weightmons',
        ruleset: ['OU'],
    }
/mods/weightmons/scripts.js
Code:
'use strict';

exports.BattleScripts = {
    init: function () {
        for (let k in this.data.Movedex) {
            this.data.Movedex[k].basePowerCallback = function (pokemon) {
                let weight = pokemon.getWeight();
                if (weight > 451.4 && weight < 677.3) {
                    return this.data.Movedex[k].basePower + 10;
                } else if (weight > 677.2 && weight < 903.1) {
                    return this.data.Movedex[k].basePower + 15;
                } else if (weight > 903 && weight < 2204.5) {
                    return this.data.Movedex[k].basePower + 20;
                }
            }
        }

for (let i in this.data.Pokedex) {
            let weight = this.data.Pokedex[i].weightkg;
            if (weight < 451.5) {
                this.modData('Pokedex', i).baseStats['spe'] = this.data.Pokedex[i].baseStats['spe'] + 20;
            } else if (weight > 451.4 && weight < 677.3) {
                this.modData('Pokedex', i).baseStats['spe'] = this.data.Pokedex[i].baseStats['spe'] + 15;
            } else if (weight > 677.2 && weight < 903.1) {
                this.modData('Pokedex', i).baseStats['spe'] = this.data.Pokedex[i].baseStats['spe'] + 10;
            }
        }
    }
};
unfixable

tell me if it doesnt work people!

Last edited:

The thing is, I didn't get it approved that way. The entire purpose is to buff those Pokemon in particular because of their weight. I think the "Level 2 Boost" could be applied a little bit more generously, but I'm not sold on changing anything right away because it changes the entire concept / background of the metagame. Tagging Eevee General since he spoke about this earlier. If he's fine with me changing the restrictions, then fine, but I need to find a way to make it less arbitrary. The "Level 2 - Level 4" boosts are all the heaviest classes as grouped on Bulbapedia, so it's not as a random of a number. I fear that making the gap between Level 1 and Level 2 makes the metagame a little more of my own pick and choose, and I don't like that.

bp scrub

rub a dub dub one scrub in a tub
I was thinking maybe something from 220.5 to 451.5 could get something, like maybe 5 power and like 17/18 speed? 220.5 pounds is where Low Kick and Grass Knot start to have 100 BP according to Smogon, anything under that is 80 BP.

The lightest Pokemon in that range is Venusaur and the heaviest is Ho-Oh (Entei)

Someone mentioned Grass Knot/Low Kick, which have 6 pre-defined weight classes. I think this is the most fair and logical way to distribute the boosts:

Level 1: Under 10kg = +0 power, +25 Speed
Level 2: 10.1kg - 25kg = +5 power, +20 Speed
Level 3: 25.1kg - 50kg = +10 power, +15 Speed
Level 4: 50.1kg - 100kg = +15 power, +10 Speed
Level 5: 100.1kg - 200kg = +20 power, +5 Speed
Level 6: Over 200kg = +25 power, +0 Speed

Currently, you jump straight from +0 to +10, so this system not only gives Pokemon a greater range of boosts, but there aren't levels like your 1 and 4 where those Pokemon actually get less of a total boost than 2 and 3 (+20 total versus +35 total).

I don't know, just what I was thinking.

The thing is, I didn't get it approved that way. The entire purpose is to buff those Pokemon in particular because of their weight. I think the "Level 2 Boost" could be applied a little bit more generously, but I'm not sold on changing anything right away because it changes the entire concept / background of the metagame. Tagging Eevee General since he spoke about this earlier. If he's fine with me changing the restrictions, then fine, but I need to find a way to make it less arbitrary. The "Level 2 - Level 4" boosts are all the heaviest classes as grouped on Bulbapedia, so it's not as a random of a number. I fear that making the gap between Level 1 and Level 2 makes the metagame a little more of my own pick and choose, and I don't like that.
I'm aware that the distribution wasn't an accident. The idea is perfectly fine, it just needs some revision in order to make it more fair to play. Please do continue with it, just be sure that the outcome isn't as lopsided as this happened to turn out.

I'm actually in agreement with Jajoken's post of distributing the buffs to Low Kick/Grass Knot ranks rather than the unfortunately-biased Heavy Ball ranks. Whether the buffs he just posted are fair or not is not my call, but the distribution is much fairer than before.

I'm not trying to minimod; I'm trying to give some suggestions. Take what you will because I can't stop you.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
This metagame needs way more love than it is getting as, like the OP said, weight is not a big factor in competitive play save for a few moves (which on the whole aren't used too terribly much). Now I am going to use Jajoken's table, but I want to discuss mons who benefit in each weight "class" whether it be from just speed, the BP boost and the speed, or just the BP boost.

Stats: 100/100/100/100/100/125
Jirachi absolutely loves the boost to its Speed. While the lack of a BP boost means it is still pretty weak since its main STAB is only base 80 power, it now offers a faster Healing Wish and U-turn, meaning it can pivot and support its team even moreso. The boost in Speed also means that it can get out of unfavorable situations since it can outspeed a lot of other heavier Pokemon.

Shaymin has a really bad typing, but being able to fire off 120 BP STAB boosted Seed Flares with 125 Speed is absolutely scary as switchins have to deal with not only the -2 Special Defense drop, but the fact that Shaymin has a shiny new Speed stat giving a lot of its offensive checks trouble. That being said, I don't figure to see Shaymin around too terribly much, but it is still nice to point it out.

While defensive sets don't necessarily benefit from the Speed boost, the SD and NP Pass sets as well as the offensive sets will as the Speed boost means Mew can FastPass a lot easier. It can potentially help defensive sets though because Mew doesn't have to invest as much Speed to outpace Pokemon and Taunt or Will-o-Wisp them before they attack, effectively giving it more bulk.

My goodness. This beast doesn't need a BP boost when it has access to the highest BP move available in V-Create. That nuke along with the boost in Speed means this thing has now become a pretty massive threat. Running a Choice Band set can even benefit it more since it boosts its powerful moves and has a nicer Speed tier to sit at now.

Stats: 82/80/86/85/75/97
Slurpuff can actually abuse the new base 97 Speed stat as it can invest in its bulk a bit more thanks to Unburden. Less Speed EVs are needed to outspeed common Scarfers giving it more freedom with its EVs as well as its nature as it only needs a 288 Speed stat to outspeed base 125 Scarfers and it can run Adamant to hit even harder despite its access to Belly Drum.

Stats: 78/65/68/112/154/100
Florges gaining a Speed boost is pretty nice as it now can abuse faster Dark-types that tend to carry coverage for Fairies with its base 112 Special Attack and new base 100 Speed.

Stats: 64/165/75/93/83/95
Mega Banette really likes this metagame as it gets a really nice boost to its Speed stat, allowing it to abuse its base 165 Attack stat, as well as getting a +5 Base Power boost meaning its weak STAB moves (Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak) can hit a tad harder. Having the speed also allows it to abuse Prankster against faster priority users.

Stats: 75/110/110/110/105/100
Wow. Mega Altaria now has no stat except for HP below 100. Arguably one of the best Megas in standard competitive play, it gets even better here as it is able to boost thanks to Dragon Dance, has access to a better Speed tier, and gains a slight BP boost on Return or Facade, making Mega Altaria arguably one of the biggest threats that lighter Pokemon have to offer.

Stats: 95/65/65/110/130/80
Sylveon doesn't benefit too much from the Speed boost since most other mons are going to be fairly fast in general, but Sylveon does like the slight BP buff to Hyper Voice as well as a somewhat faster Baton Pass for the Specs set.

Stats: 78/81/71/74/69/146
Now one of the absolute fastest non-Mega Pokemon in the metagame, Talonflame can effectively invest into its subpar bulk and run a more effective Stallbreaker or Bulk Up set as it no longer has to invest as much into Speed as it did in standard play. To boot, Brave Bird and Flare Blitz both get buffed to base 125 BP, making them slightly more potent than they were once before.

Stats: 50/160/110/160/110/125
Mega Diancie now has an even better Speed tier as well as gaining a big buff to its powerful Diamond Storm and Moonblast. It also gains a 100 BP Earth Power giving it essentially a special version of Earthquake, which is really nice. While it speedties the base 100s in the 1st weight class, it is able to gain that Speed tier and give it a power boost, making it a very potent threat.

Stats: 65/136/94/54/96/150
Mega Lopunny is now the one of the few Pokemon to naturally outspeed Talonflame (even though it will still die to priority Brave Bird) and is most likely going to set the benchmark for Scarfers as it is now as fast as Mega Aerodactyl and Mega Alazakam are in standard play. Mega Lopunny also enjoys gaining +10 BP on Return, Fake Out, and High Jump Kick as now it can hit things slightly harder potentially securing 2HKOs.

Stats: 85/80/70/135/75/105
Porygon-Z now can make great use of its decent Speed tier, access to Nasty Plot and Agility, and a decent STAB in Tri-Attack (now at 90 BP). Being able to abuse its Double Dance set even better with the Speed and BP boost means that Porygon-Z is going to be a major thorn in stall's (and heavier Pokemon's) side.

Stats: 80/80/90/110/130/125
Latias now has a niche over its fellow brethren! Seriously, Latias now has a better Speed tier than Latios, which means it can outspeed more than its brother. Sadly, Latios has a bigger power boost so it makes a better wallbreaker. But with Latias' utility, its Speed can help it fire off a fast Defog or Healing Wish. I am also noticing a theme that base 125 Speed is going to become the new base 100 in that there are going to be quite a bit of speedties.

Stats: 65/140/40/15/80/160
Another Pokemon that is supremely fast, Mega Beedrill is going to a great pivot for offense as it has an amazing Speed stat as well as a now 80 BP STAB U-turn and 90 BP STAB Poison Jab backed by Adaptability is going to hurt. Beedrill is sadly weak as hell to priority, but the impeccable Speed stat coupled with the BP boost makes this a decent Pokemon for more offensively oriented teams.

Stats: 60/65/60/130/75/125
Gengar not only getting a more powerful Shadow Ball, but more powerful coverage moves is going to make this an amazing wallbreaker on offense. Sadly, it is now speed tying with a plethora of new threats (Jirachi, Victini, Latias, etc.) so it has to worry about losing out on wallbreaking potential as it has no bulk to fall back on.

Stats: 85/56/77/50/77/93
Diggersby gaining a Speed buff as well as a BP boost? Watch out stall; offense is comin' for ya! Diggersby having Huge Power and a better Speed stat means Agility sets are going to be really good as it has enough bulk to tank weak neutral hits and it has a now STAB 112 BP Return and a 110 BP Earthquake to gain even better neutral coverage.

Stats: 55/50/65/175/95/165
Mega Alakazam is the fastest relevant Pokemon in the metagame thanks to its impeccable base 165 Speed. Mega Alakazam also gets a slight power buff, making it the benchmark for Choice Scarf users as it now has a 100 BP STAB Psychic or 90 BP STAB Psyshock with powerful coverage in Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, and so on. While Mega Alakazam is fairly frail, it is going to be the premier revenge killer as its ability can prey on mons who rely on their ability (Excadrill and Venusaur for ex.) fairly easily.

Stats: 91/72/90/129/90/123
Aww Keldeo you missed out on the newly coveted base 125 Speed tier. What this means is Keldeo isn't as good as it is in standard play. Luckily, Keldeo gets a power boost making its SubCM set more potent with Scald and Secret Sword becoming 90 and 95 BP respectively. SubCM also allows Keldeo to force the switches it normally does, but its Substitute is even more valuable to avoid revenge killing for the faster Pokemon that are inevitably going to swarm this metagame.

Stats: 83/80/80135/80/131
Mega Pidgeot now has a really good Speed tier outspeeding the plethora of base 125s in this metagame. It also now has base 125 BP STAB Hurricane to work with as well as 110 BP Heat Wave, allowing for Pidgeot to act as a very effective cleaner. Work Up sets also like the BP boost as it can help secure Pidgeot's sweep.

Stats: 65/155/120/65/90/115
While Mega Pinsir has a slower Speed stat than most newly fast Pokemon, the main boon from being in this weight class is the fact that its priority hits a hell of a lot harder as Quick Attack now becomes 55 BP and Return becomes 117 BP at max happiness. Its coverage (115 Earthquake, 135 Close Combat) becomes even more potent as well, allowing Mega Pinsir to function as a powerful revenge killer, wallbreaker, and cleaner all in one.

Stats: 80/90/80/130/110/120
While Latias has a better Speed tier, Latios has more power behind it as Draco Meteor is now a 145 BP STAB move and 95 BP STAB Psyshock and its coverage, Earthquake for Heatran and HP Fire for other Steel-types, becomes even more powerful making it a very efficient wallbreaker. The problem with not being able to outspeed the common base 125 Pokemon is that its glaring weaknesses are even further exacerbated.

Stats: 75/75/95/75/95/123
Serperior is in the same vein as Latios as it misses out on outspeeding base 125s, but, thanks to Contrary, it becomes a very powerful wallbreaker as even resists will hate taking a 145 BP Leaf Storm that can easily stack. Serperior's coverage moves, while normally lacking, now gets a decent power boost with Dragon Pulse becoming a 95 BP move and HP Fire becomes base 75. Serperior's typing and bulk is still a bit of an issue especially with the new power creep, but I feel it can still carve itself enough of a niche.

Stats: 89/145/90/105/80/101
Landorus-Therian is still slower than most of the Pokemon, but it is a very good Choice Scarf user thanks to its now 85 BP U-turn as well as 115 BP STAB Earthquake. Landorus-Therian is oddly not as "powerful" as it is in standard as while its ability, Intimidate, is potent, the fast paced and bulky feel of this metagame means Landorus-Therian being in the middle ground is not as favorable a situation as it wants to be in.

Stats: 79/115/70/125/80/121
Thundurus doesn't really benefit too much from the Speed boost, as it has access to Prankster Thunder Wave to cripple the opponent anyways. The BP boost, however, gives it very powerful STAB 105 BP Thunderbolt as well as great coverage with 145 BP Focus Blast and a +15 BP boost to Grass Knot. This boost coupled with Nasty Plot can make Thundurus a very effective sweeper. Sadly it is stuck at base 121 Speed, leaving it outsped by the now common base 125s and, with its lack of natural bulk, it is more reliant on Thunder Wave.

Stats: 65/125/100/60/70/80
Again, the Speed boost doesn't necessarily benefit Bisharp, but the BP boost does. Having a base 80 Knock Off (120 if the opponent has an item) and a base 95 Sucker Punch makes Bisharp a very threatening wallbreaker. The lack of Speed is surpassed by Sucker Punch, but it does hinder Bisharp as this metagame makes everything either super fast or super powerful and while some thrive being in the middle ground, Bisharp doesn't have the bulk to survive most hits.

Stats: 80/135/85/70/95/160
While Mega Aerodactyl is normally the fastest Mega in standard play, it now speed ties with Mega Beedrill and is slower than Mega Alakazam. The BP boost really helps Mega Aerodactyl since its coverage and Flying STAB were very weak. It now has 75 BP Aerial Ace, 80 BP Elemental Fangs, and 105 BP Aqua Tail all backed by its ability, Tough Claws. It even makes its Rock STAB, Stone Edge, hit harder even with the lack of a Tough Claws boost. I can see Mega Aerodactyl being a really fast win condition that is backed by more powerful coverage.

Stats: 74/94/131/54/116/25
While it may seem weird to feature Ferrothorn with it getting a Speed boost, the Speed boost is obsolete whenever Gyro Ball gains 20 BP to make up for it (plus Ferrothorn is still very slow even with the boost). Ferrothorn becomes an even better wall thanks to it doing what it normally does but with actual power behind it. Bullet Seed becomes extremely powerful as each hit is a 45 BP STAB hit. Ferrothorn can also prove an annoyance to all the newly fast threats thanks to its access to Thunder Wave, even though that is counterproductive in conjunction with Gyro Ball.

Stats: 78/130/111/130/85/105
Mega Charizard X is a bit in the same vein as Mega Aerodactyl, albeit with a lot less Speed, it is still a very viable Pokemon thanks to its access to Dragon Dance. Tough Claws backed by a 140 BP Flare Blitz and 100 BP Dragon Claw means Mega Charizard X is going to be hard to break after one or two boosts. The Bulky Wisp is going to do well as it has more powerful BP moves meaning it can tank hits as well as dish them out.

Stats: 100/134/110/95/100/61
Tyranitar not gaining a Speed boost sucks for Scarf variants, but the power boost certainly helps as now Pursuit now has 65 BP and becomes 130 should the opponent switch out. STAB 105 BP Crunch is going to hurt from Banded variants as well as 125 BP STAB Stone Edge. Its support set benefits from this as well since Fire Blast and Ice Beam become more powerful, allowing them to be even more viable options.

Stats: 91/134/95/100/100/80
Dragonite not gaining a Speed boost is ok as it can boost it anyways with Dragon Dance, but being able to have a 105 BP STAB Dragon Claw, 100 BP Fire Punch, and 125 BP Earthquake means it can become a very big threat to walls that may normally wall Dragonite. Running a more bulky set is very viable now as well thanks to it gaining a BP boost to its moves allowing it to continue taking advantage of its Multiscale ability.

Stats: 80/160/60/170/130/80
Hoopa-U becomes even more scarier here than it does in standard play as Gunk Shot becomes 145 BP and its powerful STAB Hyperspace Fury becomes 125 BP. The Wallbreaker set will leave no stone unturned as it ravages through most of the walls while the Scarf set becomes a very decent revenge killer even though more Pokemon can now outspeed the Scarf set naturally thanks to their inherent Speed boosts.

I am pretty sure there are some mons I might have missed out on (I didn't include the ones from the OP for ex.), but I hope this can be a very good resource for those who ever want to play this metagame. Maybe unfixable will like it as well n_n
http://i.imgur.com/iD8JI13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm.. this is strange... I had an idea for Colours and they said it was too hard to do /dt when you need to do /dt for the weight or look at another page.. bias much TI and eevee

Anyway this is a cool idea. So this is just speed buffs or speed debuffs for gyro? cool

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
Bullet Seed becomes extremely powerful as each hit is a 45 BP STAB hit.
This got me thinking about Technician and Skill Link. Relevant Skill Linkers are Heracross-M (80BP) and Cloyster (100BP), relevant Technicians are Scizor(-M) (100BP) and Breloom (60BP).
Power comparisons:
252 Atk Mega Heracross Pin Missile (5 hits, 25BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Manaphy: 270-320 (79.1 - 93.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Mega Heracross Pin Missile (5 hits, 40 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Manaphy: 425-510 (124.6 - 149.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 Atk Cloyster Icicle Spear (5 hits, 25BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 335-395 (98.2 - 115.8%) -- approx. 93.8% chance to OHKO
vs
+2 252 Atk Cloyster Icicle Spear (5 hits, 45BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 590-705 (173 - 206.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch (40BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 240-283 (70.3 - 82.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
vs
+2 252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch (60BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 358-423 (104.9 - 124%) -- guaranteed OHKO
It can run X-Scissor as a 100BP Bug STAB, or Fury Cutter as a 90BP STAB which doubles in power on successive use (idk how this interacts with Technician though)

252 Atk Technician Breloom Bullet Seed (3 hits, 25BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 183-219 (53.6 - 64.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
vs
252 Atk Technician Breloom Bullet Seed (3 hits, 35BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 255-306 (74.7 - 89.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Holy shit. Notably, Mega Scizor OHKOs everything up to uninvested 100/100 with +2 Bullet Punch (LO regular hits even harder but struggles to set up), and Heracross can 2HKO Skarmory and Unaware Clef at +0 (with Jolly!), so stall has no switchins except Eviolite Doublade which loses to Knock Off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)