NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I claimed VT for a few reasons:

1) because i felt it important to establish that I was likely the only VT, since my PM implies it. This tips the balance more in favor of massclaim at some point during the game.

2) because it doesn't really matter when I claim since I won't have results, and in fact I'm happy with people doing any sort of investigative work (open ended I know this is bastard so WIFOM fake pm yada yada but still there are a lot of different ways to check something like this. Don't take this as an endorsement or me telling people to do shit during the night make your own fucking calls.)

3) I'm kind of tired of getting killed night 1 in NOCs so yeah I'm being a little selfish there.

if other people have the in their pm too it could be a weirdness thing but it's not something we should really be squabbling over semantics wise as per the spirit of the rules. I'm just explaining my perspective.

Right now i feel dle is fine, the way he fake claimed is weird but i understand it and dont think scum would do that this early

I do think blazade is a little sketch tho. Eithet defensive af town or agro maf im leaning towards the latter

I mean if I get lynched obviously I won't

I have done some things although not much

literally no reactions to a literal (if fake) scumclaim weird but obviously I can't suss literally everyone for it when there aren't differences

oh I claimed my role apparently hm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)