NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never claimed that

i had one. was there someone

who thought i did?
i know you didnt, people were theorizing about it.

anyway, unlynch tonithetourguide lynch shubaka17. I still wanna hear something from toni but shub has been acting really weird and i heavily dislike how he's pushing for nl w/o explaining why and making his posts deliberately hard to understand.

Case User: shubaka17

mass claim is stupid and assumes the hosts had some sort of theme to the game, as well as relies on the flips to be true for us to continue to game break

scum hunting is fun and easy, so we move on from this to vote to end day early without a lynch

this guarantees we don't mislynch D1

i'm going to start posting in haikus if we don't do this
This is the second time you're posting such. Why would you want to end day early without a lynch?
P.S.: Please don't make Haikus. I feel insulted as a weeb.

You assume the town is also powerless at night but we're on smogon?
How badly can a person interpret a person saying "we should lynch" as this? This is what seems scummy to me. It just outright seems like they are trying to frame them, while using "haikus" to hide their intention. Think that I'm overreading? It's shubaka17 whom we're talking about. Ain't gonna back out for this guy.

no post restriction

anger motivates these posts

vote end day, no lynch
3rd time. This setup is bastard, and from host meta+outpredicting I can say this much that there has to be a Jester in this, though they won't end the game. I have a feeling that they are a Jester, but yet again, they are shubaka17. I personally don't see Jester to go obvious, since this is a bastard theme and not having a Jester would be weird.

lynch da letter el faking a wagon for two days, now with blazade
And moves on to dLE x Blazade for scum. Does not ever explain why "vote end day" was even done. dLE x Blazade with reasons like "they are supporting each other". With both of them being pro players, it wouldn't be really smart of them to accompany each other so openly, so I don't them see as partners, at least.

That's it for shubaka case.
Lynch shubaka17

Note-worthy posts by others coming soon.

i know you didnt, people were theorizing about it.

anyway, unlynch tonithetourguide lynch shubaka17. I still wanna hear something from toni but shub has been acting really weird and i heavily dislike how he's pushing for nl w/o explaining why and making his posts deliberately hard to understand.
what world do u live in where scum draw this much attention to themselves on the first day

coming off ur easy rvs lynch to go on this just feels like ur switching about trying to make it look like ur reading people but the reason for the switch is really lacklustre

Case User: shubaka17

This is the second time you're posting such. Why would you want to end day early without a lynch?
P.S.: Please don't make Haikus. I feel insulted as a weeb.

How badly can a person interpret a person saying "we should lynch" as this? This is what seems scummy to me. It just outright seems like they are trying to frame them, while using "haikus" to hide their intention. Think that I'm overreading? It's shubaka17 whom we're talking about. Ain't gonna back out for this guy.

3rd time. This setup is bastard, and from host meta+outpredicting I can say this much that there has to be a Jester in this, though they won't end the game. I have a feeling that they are a Jester, but yet again, they are shubaka17. I personally don't see Jester to go obvious, since this is a bastard theme and not having a Jester would be weird.

And moves on to dLE x Blazade for scum. Does not ever explain why "vote end day" was even done. dLE x Blazade with reasons like "they are supporting each other". With both of them being pro players, it wouldn't be really smart of them to accompany each other so openly, so I don't them see as partners, at least.

That's it for shubaka case.
Lynch shubaka17

Note-worthy posts by others coming soon.
i understand 0% of the stuff about shubaka trying to frame someone that was literally a joke post the rest of it is setup spec about shubaka being a jester for trying to nl

when u strip it back champ's lynching shubaka17 for advocating nl and lynching someone for lying about someone else being confirmed scum to them

i'll be sad if champ's actually town and making this read because shub is pretty much the lowest hanging fruit for scum to go for night now barring acid/toni

i don't like the post though i think he could be scum

townread blazade shub dle moody atm suspectin champ n dbw for their trash wagon the rest have either just posted shite not worth looking at it or not been active enough yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)