NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was just you though. I could've sworn I saw townies saying the same thing.
tbh i have no idea how I managed to restrain myself from being like "I MADE MY POSTS ON MY OWN" midgame

I think one of the big problems was that town overthought this game. All the way to the point where I left the mafia scumchat, the official team strategy appeared to be just "btw guys pretend you don't know who's on your team"
one of the first things sam put in there was actually "try to forget who's on your team, guys"

so yeah I (and I imagine several of my teammates did the same) tried my best to ignore alignment when I was playing.

though yeti the hardcarrier seems to have done differently; she seems to have bussed most of our team on purpose

if y'all wanna count that as a Not Shubaka17 win, i won't be offended. i idled, didn't realize i got shot, and then tried to make it so i would get subbed out. NOCs aren't my forte and neither are OCs but i join because sometimes you just need bodies

Petitioning for Yeti to always be D1 lynch.

Seriously though, gg wo/man.

Also, sorry for shooting you Twin, it's just the fact that you were literally refusing to answer the questions I asked and being so confrontational, and so it felt really suspicious.

Also, apologies to Former for tunneling you so hard, the way you were posting just didn't add up to me, and nobody noticed else seemed to notice it, so I kept trying to bring attention to it.

Anyways, thanks for the fun game everyone! This was pretty good!

I actually guess Sam's alignment correctly for once and it's still bullshit? Nah, pushing Walrein that hard tipped me. It gut seemed TvS, and in that 50/50 chance I found you scummier, and was actually pretty damn close to setting Walrein as my locktown already. It all came down to sub meta. That slot subbed TWICE, and both times felt like legit inactivity.. probably shoulda put more emphasis on that rather than keeping Yeti that high up "because she continues to seem townie". May have swayed people if my plan went through and either Asek or Blazade had a Walrein/Yeti 50-50. Or who knows, maybe it wouldn't have and it didn't matter anyway :P

Petitioning for Yeti to always be D1 lynch.

Seriously though, gg wo/man.

Also, sorry for shooting you Twin, it's just the fact that you were literally refusing to answer the questions I asked and being so confrontational, and so it felt really suspicious.

Also, apologies to Former for tunneling you so hard, the way you were posting just didn't add up to me, and nobody noticed else seemed to notice it, so I kept trying to bring attention to it.

Anyways, thanks for the fun game everyone! This was pretty good!
I did answer your questions?????

Gg solid performance

I was confused for a while but thought I should drop the paranoia this game, leading me to not follow-up on the overall feeling of noncommitment I got from Yeti's contribution and settle on "well I guess there are reasons to push on me and everyone has her as high/highest town so surely I'm being paranoid?".
Gut reads on Josh/Unclesam/Yeti from tone of posts are what I did best this game but I didn't trust my play enough to push them, I should have made more structured posts but overall state of confusion made them look erratic, definitely learned from this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)