Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asking what program was used is all, I'd like to replicate something saying its hacked if possible . . . I bred this misdreavus as well as the rest of my pokemon. I spent countless hours chewing though ridiculous numbers of eggs for my pokemon, so its rather hard for me to take Jimbo, or Goodbar, at their word that there's a problem. The only thing I have been able to get from anybody that looks hacked about my misdreavus is the id/secret ID matching, which I have explained. I likely shouldn't have changed it, but I did, but obviously that alone shouldn't invalidate pokemon that I worked hard to breed. Edit: Also, I'm sure it'll make 0 difference here, but Magik from the smogon shoddy server was kind enough to hack check my misdreavus himself, and could find nothing besides the ID thing. He sent me a similar but different SS from legit.exe too, not like it'll matter but I figured I'd post it here too, in case there is any insight to be drawn from it.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
He's not using a program. Hack checking programs suck in general, and even more so for bred Pokemon, hence they're checked by hand.
(not that checking by hand is much more reliable, since there's no such thing as a defenite "no" verdict)

*sigh* the atmosphere here is so negative . . . I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is wrong. Is my ID number problem big enough that i need to start a new file or all my pokemon are going to turn up hacked? Is this a misdreavus issue since for some reason it sounds like misdreavus' hex code is abnormal in some way? Was there a problem with one of my parent pokemon? This is all I want to know. I'm not trying to find out how to hack a super pokemon that can't be detected by hack checks, I'm simply trying to avoid having this problem in the future with pokemon that I work hard to breed. Also, thank you to Magik for trying to help, and thanks to Sixonesix once again for doing all he could to help by supplying the pokemon for Jimbo to hack check.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea I'm not teaching you how it's hacked, nor am I posting a picture of the code : | It's hacked because it's messed up lol.

@Magik - I'll post here instead of responding. There's some programs that let you do it. I don't really teach people how to hack check better though, there are probably tutorials somewhere ?_?

Also, I don't think this'll help anyone hack anything better, but Misdreavus can't really be checked -to my knowledge - Mismagius, can. 'Tis how I checked yours Comentor.

Just curious, if I evolve my misdreavus into a mismagius, then have my friend rip the .pkm file for me, and run that through legit.exe, is there any chance of it telling me its hacked? or is it still going to tell me its valid?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh, like I said before, Legit.exe doesn't check Pokemon well at all. It pretty much sucks. So it will probably tell you the Missy is legit, but it's not.

*sigh* the atmosphere here is so negative . . . I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is wrong. Is my ID number problem big enough that i need to start a new file or all my pokemon are going to turn up hacked? Is this a misdreavus issue since for some reason it sounds like misdreavus' hex code is abnormal in some way? Was there a problem with one of my parent pokemon? This is all I want to know. I'm not trying to find out how to hack a super pokemon that can't be detected by hack checks, I'm simply trying to avoid having this problem in the future with pokemon that I work hard to breed. Also, thank you to Magik for trying to help, and thanks to Sixonesix once again for doing all he could to help by supplying the pokemon for Jimbo to hack check.
This kinda got skipped, possibly purposefully, still would like to know the answer to this is possible, especially if it is likely linked to me changing my ID numbers.

Also figured I'd just ask for clarification, but being blacklisted here means I'm not allowed to trade pokemon on this site, correct? I am still allowed to battle here though, right?

Also *sigh*, this whole thing makes me wish I'd just never bothered putting my misdreavus up for trade. I had initially intended for it to just be a personal breeding project for a perish trapper, but it turned out so nice I couldn't help but put it in my thread . . . *sigh*

Changing your ID numbers will not affect any Pokemon you've caught/bred/sr'd (although I'm pretty sure you can never have the same ID and SID but that's besides the point). There your question has been answered :D.

Redistribuible Pokemon

-matteo-CHANSY
NATURE BOLD
IV 31/11/31/31/28/31
MOve tutor : COUNTER/SEISMIC TOSS/AEREOTEMARY

Jibaku's Groudon

28 / 27 / 30 / 11 / 12 / 28, Adamant
Lvl 45
No Evs
Earthquake / Slash / Fire Punch / Bulk Up

FDS8488's Palkia

20/31/14/30/31/31, Timid
Lvl 47
No Evs
You have delete the post that answer me... Anyway: I told you from PM for speak in Italian language and you ignore me: you couldn't redis this pokemon, you have had from one who have got it from me and had redistributate it without redistributions right, and you try to do the same thing here!
I copy this post from My New Trade (a good lugia bold ), by AdamKing

Changing your ID numbers will not affect any Pokemon you've caught/bred/sr'd (although I'm pretty sure you can never have the same ID and SID but that's besides the point). There your question has been answered :D.
doesn't answer my question since it doesn't do ANYTHING to help me not have this problem with pokemon I breed in the future. And you can have a trainer ID that matches your secret ID in game, at least by setting it yourself, because I do.

Also, I hate to sound like an ass here, but to be completely honest without any evidence being provided, I have no way of knowing that anything was actually done, and for all I know Jimbo could have done nothing and just claimed my misdreavus was hacked. I don't know most of the people here because I was only starting to become active here when I got banned, thus, as I've seen from the animosity people have presented towards me in this thread, people seem to either not like me or not like newer members in general. In either case, I know my pokemon are legit, and if Jimbo or anybody would like to take a look at my other pokemon I'd be more than happy to offer a copy of any of them. Granted I assume it'd be just as likely those would be announced as hacks too since any time I feel like I'm one step closer to proving my innocense something happens to make it seem more likely that I'm guilty, at least as far as anobdy on this site is concerned.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Uh, I did check your Missy Comentor. It looked extremely odd (the hex I mean) so I even asked Mr. Goodbar to help confirm it's legitness (or lack thereof). I'm not posting the exact coding of your Pokemon because then hackers (not saying you, we don't do this with anyone) could be like "Oh shit, THAT'S where I messed up, won't happen again hehehe." If you want to discuss this further, Comentor, PM me I guess. This discussion has really gone on long enough imo, there's not even controversy anymore : |

MODS... im not trying to be making trouble or anything but this "Adamking" guy looks fishy to me.. Reason Why? It is because as I can see. Regice wanted a BP done from this guy.. And he agreeded to it. He wanted a Ampharos with HP grass with really good iv's.. So a day passes by... Then "Adamking" says hes finished with it... With very good Iv's and HP GRASS!! I mean thats really crazy.. Like in a day he can come up with great iv's like that and have HP grass in a day? Like for myself.. I believe that even the best Iv breeders cant even obtain that, that quick.. It takes days, or even weeks just to get it like that.. especially HP grass on Ampharos. I think you should take a peek at this guy... And this guy making 3 for 1 trades is rediculious... I just dont wanna see any Smogon members look like shit because of what this guy is doing..

In regards to AdamKing, I bred my Grass Clamperl in 1 day (granted I have access to better parents then he does) but what should be fishy is that he also added a Shiny Furret that he chained and a Timid Roserade in that same 1 day span.

Him being banned isnt too relavent, wasnt he banned because of grammer/quadruple posting type things?

Him closing his trade thread at the first sign of trouble is fairly interesting...

well yea that to ViVi. And now, as i can see... He closed his trade thread.. I dont know whats up with this guy.

In regards to AdamKing, I bred my Grass Clamperl in 1 day (granted I have access to better parents then he does) but what should be fishy is that he also added a Shiny Furret that he chained and a Timid Roserade in that same 1 day span.

Him being banned isnt too relavent, wasnt he banned because of grammer/quadruple posting type things?

Him closing his trade thread at the first sign of trouble is fairly interesting...
Well he could have caught him a separate times, and just decided to update at the same time...
EDIT: I agree he does look rather suspicious, because he took only 12 hours to make a HP breed. Also, he like posts 5 times in a row, and his posts make little sense >.< (not that has much to do with anything)

Butting in too. My current update is gonna contain about 70+ Pokemon. Just saying. :\

Although, I, at least put in my thread what's coming next.

Hello, I would like to try to get the mods to add a wifi tourney blacklist to this thread, seeing as they are starting to become more common.

If you do decide to do this, I would like to submit

yoshi!

and

LonelyNess

to it. Both of them neglected both of their two matches, and have yet to provide a logical situation in which they couldn't complete these matches.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
I'm not really sure if a "tourney blacklist" is necessary. There is already a blacklist in the Tournaments forum, one here is a little redudant imo (though I can discuss with other mods!).

I don't know if Yoshi should be added because, to my knowledge, he hasn't defended himself at all. IRL issues can come up (power outages are common!) and it isn't really fair for someone that hasn't been here for a few days to be thrown on the blacklist -- though if I'm wrong and he has been on and completely ignored the tournament then I guess my reasoning is nullified.

Edit- Just to be clear, I'm not 100% opposed to this, so I will talk it over with the other mods to see what they think (or they can post here/PM me, hey guys!)

Hello, I would like to try to get the mods to add a wifi tourney blacklist to this thread, seeing as they are starting to become more common.

If you do decide to do this, I would like to submit

yoshi!

and

LonelyNess

to it. Both of them neglected both of their two matches, and have yet to provide a logical situation in which they couldn't complete these matches.
Not to mention that one in particular has been online throughout the week and didn't respond to pms. If you have time to log onto smogon and chill, then you have enough time to get a battle in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)