Widdly's Wunderbares Warehouse {closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just posting to say I haven't forgotten our trade, still working on getting my game. Let me know if I am taking to long, I will understand if you have to cancel from the wait.

Hi there! I'd like to trade for the fine fellow seen here in this listing:

#374 Beldum

Nature: Jolly
Ability:Clear Body
Egg Moves: N/A
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

I have several 5 IV pokemon I can trade or breed for you, and I'm also willing to undertake a breeding project of your choosing if I don't have anything you like. I'm currently building a full "Eeveelution" team for my girlfriend, so if you'd like a custom tailored Eevee, I'm your guy.

CMT for your Dream RNG'd Bronzor and Rotom please! :)
could I get a female safari hippo for them both?

Hi there! I'd like to trade for the fine fellow seen here in this listing:

#374 Beldum

Nature:
Jolly
Ability:Clear Body

I have several 5 IV pokemon I can trade or breed for you, and I'm also willing to undertake a breeding project of your choosing if I don't have anything you like. I'm currently building a full "Eeveelution" team for my girlfriend, so if you'd like a custom tailored Eevee, I'm your guy.
Interested to hear what you have to offer, esp if it includes dream/safari/apricorn balls

could I get a female safari hippo for them both?

Interested to hear what you have to offer, esp if it includes dream/safari/apricorn balls
Indeed you can. I should have it by tomorrow if not in the next...hour or less (depending on how lucky I get)? Gonna shower then get started on it.

Indeed you can. I should have it by tomorrow if not in the next...hour or less (depending on how lucky I get)? Gonna shower then get started on it.
I need to get both of mine cloned and since I updated my 3DS recently (rip in pieces QR cloning), hopefully I'll have them ready soon

The best pokemon I have in special balls are gonna be a Moon Ball Ghastly and a Dusk ball Vulpix. I don't have the older generations, so my access to apricorn Balls is limited.

If you are keen on a certain ball, you could trade me a garbage female with the correct ball, then I'll do the legwork to make an IV-perfect baby from it.

The rest of my collection consists mostly of no-nonsense, IV-perfect pokemon in regular/Great/Ultra Balls.

Edit: ROFL, I just hatched a Shiny Timid Moon Ball Ghastly, but it's IV spread is xx.xx.xx.31.31.31

Yuck.

Last edited:
Got it ready, lmk when you have yours cloned and you're ready to trade. :)
I have midterms in all 3 of my math classes these next 2 weeks so forgive me if it takes me a while to find a cloner. I will contact you ASAP, though.

The best pokemon I have in special balls are gonna be a Moon Ball Ghastly and a Dusk ball Vulpix. I don't have the older generations, so my access to apricorn Balls is limited.

If you are keen on a certain ball, you could trade me a garbage female with the correct ball, then I'll do the legwork to make an IV-perfect baby from it.

The rest of my collection consists mostly of no-nonsense, IV-perfect pokemon in regular/Great/Ultra Balls.

Edit: ROFL, I just hatched a Shiny Timid Moon Ball Ghastly, but it's IV spread is xx.xx.xx.31.31.31

Yuck.
I may have a breeding project for you, but as I stated above I need to spend more time studying than playing Pokemon right now. Will let you know when I think of something for you.

I have midterms in all 3 of my math classes these next 2 weeks so forgive me if it takes me a while to find a cloner. I will contact you ASAP, though.

I may have a breeding project for you, but as I stated above I need to spend more time studying than playing Pokemon right now. Will let you know when I think of something for you.
No problem, I'm not in any rush :)

Hi Widdly-Scuds,
I'll trade you my fully-redistributable Dusk Ball Heatran for two of these three with redis rights for my thread. I don't really care, which two. Let me know if you are interested.

#633 Deino

Nickname:
Drei-Force
Nature: Modest | Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31/1/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power
OT: Leo | ID: 27813
Special thanks to most for checking the eggs and [reddit user] for hatching

#129 Magikarp

Nickname:
Mr. Fish
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Splash lol
OT: ~Dragon | ID: 54471
Special thanks to _Dragon for hatching it for me.

#001 Bulbasaur

Nickname: Hail Caesar
Nature: Bold | Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/04/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
OT: Mike | ID: 43466
Special thanks to flargananddingle for hatching it for me.

I'll trade you all 3 if you throw in a Safari ball Cacnea as well, spitback or nah :) I'll be able to trade in about 1-2 hours if that's OK

MagnusArcanum if you're around too we can trade, got your stuff cloned
You got yourself a deal, but I won't be around in 1-2 hours, since it's already past 2am here and I need to get some sleep.

PS: Let me know what Heatran moveset/nickname you want.

Last edited:
You got yourself a deal, but I won't be around in 1-2 hours, since it's already past 2am here and I need to get some sleep.

PS: Let me know what Heatran moveset/nickname you want.
I'll see if I can be up early enough for German time but I'm gonna be mad busy with classes and studying for Topology. If you could give it FB/Earth Power/Ancientpower/Flash Cannon with no EVs that'd be great (I've been using a weird EV spread for Modest AV heatran, wouldn't want to trouble you lol), and for a nickname I'd like 'Foundry'

#016 Pidgey

Nature: Timid | Ability: Tangled Feet -> No Guard
Egg Moves: Uproar, Defog
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/30/30/31 [HP Ground]

#095 Onix

Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Sturdy -> Sand Force
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0

#123 Scyther

Nature: Adamant | Ability: Technician
Egg Moves: Defog
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

#129 Magikarp

Nature: Adamant | Ability: Swift Swim -> Intimidate -> Mold Breaker

Moon Ball Houndour
Moon Ball Eevee
Moon Ball Murkrow
Love Ball Cherubi
All Female.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)