Widdly's Wunderbares Warehouse {closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Scuds, I'm so sorry that this has taken so long. I've got a clone of Cobalion with your name on it if you want it still?
Hey, no worries, I've been really busy myself, but I can trade whenever today and tomorrow.

(If anybody else sees this and we have pending trades going on just VM or PM me, sorry I haven't been very Pokemon lately.)

Widdly_Scuds

My Latios is in a Timer Ball.
Sorry, not interested, thanks for the interest though

Updating with a dexnav section. Not a whole lot yet, still trying for a flawless Staryu, but got some semi-decent stuff in the meantime.

Umdred

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Swablu (Dream)
Nature:
Bold | Ability: Cloud Nine (Pixilate for Mega)
Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Trogdor | ID: 02272

Can I trade a perfect IV shiny Aron for this?

Rotom (Dream)
Nature:
Calm | Ability: Levitate
Moves: Pain Split,
IVs: 31/7/31/31/31/31

Can I trade a Shiny Gegar w/ perfect IVs and a Shiny Voltorb w/ perfect IVs

Swablu (Dream)
Nature:
Bold | Ability: Cloud Nine (Pixilate for Mega)
Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Can I trade a perfect IV shiny Aron for this?

Rotom (Dream)
Nature:
Calm | Ability: Levitate
Moves: Pain Split,
IVs: 31/7/31/31/31/31

Can I trade a Shiny Gegar w/ perfect IVs and a Shiny Voltorb w/ perfect IVs
OP said:
If you don't have an active trade thread of your own, PLEASE list all the details of Pokemon you're offering.

Hello! I'm 117jokes. I have an egg that matches one of you tsv's. Would you like to have the egg? Here is some info on what is inside...
B14 | 1,2 | Honedge (♀) | Quiet | No Guard | 31.22.31.31.31.0 | Psychic | 1631 |

Umdred

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
OOPS! Sorry!

Aron: |Shiny|IV:31/31/31/31/31/31|EVs: UT|Nature: Adamant|OT: Rayan(me)| (For Dream Swablu)

Gengar: |Shiny|Event Gengar|IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Did a crap ton of soft reseting to get this)|EVs: UT|Nature: Timid|OT:OCT2014| (For Dream Rotom)

Last edited:
Hello! I'm 117jokes. I have an egg that matches one of you tsv's. Would you like to have the egg? Here is some info on what is inside...
B14 | 1,2 | Honedge (♀) | Quiet | No Guard | 31.22.31.31.31.0 | Psychic | 1631 |
PM me to continue this conversation, but sure I can hatch.
OOPS! Sorry!

Aron: |Shiny|IV:31/31/31/31/31/31|EVs: UT|Nature: Adamant|OT: Rayan(me)| (For Dream Swablu)

Gengar: |Shiny|Event Gengar|IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Did a crap ton of soft reseting to get this)|EVs: UT|Nature: Timid|OT:OCT2014| (For Dream Rotom)
No thanks... that event Gengar looks way too iffy, sorry.

Please CMT for a female of the skill link heavy ball shellder with 4 egg moves.
Could I get a dive ball HA eevee if possible?

For vaporeon or glaceon? Also, are you looking to trade for a female?
If so, may I be able to pick a second Pokemon from your list? Just wanted to ask, since eevee does have a 12.5% female ratio.
I'm actually going to do a Shiny Sylveon project, so I guess since Glaceon has Modest nature that one? HA is really the most important part. And yes I would like a female, so please feel free to choose something else.

I'm actually going to do a Shiny Sylveon project, so I guess since Glaceon has Modest nature that one? HA is really the most important part. And yes I would like a female, so please feel free to choose something else.
Sure, I'll get to breeding your female anticipation modest eevee in a dive ball. ^^
I'd like to trade it for the male heavy ball shellder and male premier ball skarmory with the egg moves. I'll quote you in your thread again once I have your eevee ready. ^^

Sure, I'll get to breeding your female anticipation modest eevee in a dive ball. ^^
I'd like to trade it for the male heavy ball shellder and male premier ball skarmory with the egg moves. I'll quote you in your thread again once I have your eevee ready. ^^
Sure sounds good! I should have both of those ready relatively soon.

Sure sounds good! I should have both of those ready relatively soon.
Hi there again! I have forgotten to ask, that which egg move would you like on the female eevee? Detect or stored power? It will of course still have curse, wish and yawn. Let me know so I can get to breeding the eevee.

Stored Power would be great. Thanks!
Sorry, my post was somehow deleted.. It might've been my friend. ._.
Here was my original message:
Hello again! :) I have the modest female anticipation eevee in a dive ball bred and ready to trade for the skarmory and shellder. Let me know when you are ready to trade.

I've had these eggs lying around for months and I finally found a match

#443 Gible

Nickname: Rhaella
Nature: Naive | Ability: Rough Skin
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Sand Tomb, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Outrage
OT: Sono | ID: 26129
Special thanks to Sono-chan from Reddit for hatching it for me.

(I have 3-4 more shinies coming before summer is over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)