Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

By the way, will you trade some pokemon for aprcorn balls? It'd be a list of 7 pokemon. I have:
Fast, Level, Lure, Heavy ball x 2
Love, Friend, Moon ball x 1
yes i do! i need tons of appricorn balls as i want to catch all the legendaries in them (and thus add them to my shop). so i do accept appricorn balls as payment for trades! however, i am only interested in appricorn balls that are not hacked and not cloned, as i really want to avoid cheating whenever i can.

yes i do! i need tons of appricorn balls as i want to catch all the legendaries in them (and thus add them to my shop). so i do accept appricorn balls as payment for trades! however, i am only interested in appricorn balls that are not hacked and not cloned, as i really want to avoid cheating whenever i can.
They're not hacked or cloned some way. Don't have resources to do this. I think you'll find them a better application than me. So, if you agree, there's the list
1. Celebi (2011 retail, timid)
2. Cresselia, gen 4 (Relaxed)
3. Giratina, gen 4 (Adamant, shiny)
4. Thundurus, gen 5 (Dream radar, Naive)
5. Xerneas, gen 7 ("that screwed xerneas")
6. Silvally (Jolly, shiny)
7. Poipole (OT Caroline, Timid, shiny)

They're not hacked or cloned some way. Don't have resources to do this. I think you'll find them a better application than me. So, if you agree, there's the list
1. Celebi (2011 retail, timid)
2. Cresselia, gen 4 (Relaxed)
3. Giratina, gen 4 (Adamant, shiny)
4. Thundurus, gen 5 (Dream radar, Naive)
5. Xerneas, gen 7 ("that screwed xerneas")
6. Silvally (Jolly, shiny)
7. Poipole (OT Caroline, Timid, shiny)
i can get you all of those, though for the celebi, i am actually rng abusing another one in HGSS. the one on my shop was generated in sinnoh, and i really wanted a celebi from johto, so i went at it again. i should be getting it soon as i am currently working on it. its also done on retail.

i can get you all of those, though for the celebi, i am actually rng abusing another one in HGSS. the one on my shop was generated in sinnoh, and i really wanted a celebi from johto, so i went at it again. i should be getting it soon as i am currently working on it. its also done on retail.
Oh, just another region doesn't change much for me, so Celebi that you already have is fine. Also, are you able to get Sludge Wave Gengar and V-Create Victini? And do you need Ash cap pikachu (Sinnoh region)? I saw you have 2 of them in your shop and I can give you another one to make a clone (it doesn't have good iv's though).

Oh, just another region doesn't change much for me, so Celebi that you already have is fine. Also, are you able to get Sludge Wave Gengar and V-Create Victini? And do you need Ash cap pikachu (Sinnoh region)? I saw you have 2 of them in your shop and I can give you another one to make a clone (it doesn't have good iv's though).
I think i got a V-create victini in a trade, but i can't confirm if its legit so i rather not trade it here. plus i got it from someone on neoseeker who i can't remember the name of, so i can't properly credit them. so i can't really trade that.

i did get the sludge wave gengar event when it was out, and i do still have my gengar. however its not untrained, and it doesn't have good ivs as i got it before gen 6 rng abuse was a thing. i can clone it if you are ok with that.

also it will be a day or two before i can get all your pokemon, as i am in the middle of a big rng session in UM, and it has some of my pokemon on it (the caroline poipole for instance). i would trade them to my other game, but i am pretty sure trading with mess with the rng so i wanna wait till its done before i do anything. i should be able to get most of your wants now though.

I think i got a V-create victini in a trade, but i can't confirm if its legit so i rather not trade it here. plus i got it from someone on neoseeker who i can't remember the name of, so i can't properly credit them. so i can't really trade that.

i did get the sludge wave gengar event when it was out, and i do still have my gengar. however its not untrained, and it doesn't have good ivs as i got it before gen 6 rng abuse was a thing. i can clone it if you are ok with that.

also it will be a day or two before i can get all your pokemon, as i am in the middle of a big rng session in UM, and it has some of my pokemon on it (the caroline poipole for instance). i would trade them to my other game, but i am pretty sure trading with mess with the rng so i wanna wait till its done before i do anything. i should be able to get most of your wants now though.
That's okay, I'm not hurry. You can trade what you have now. Just tell me when other pokemon will be ready. I'll do without Victini. If Gengar have Timid nature and knows Sludge wave - thats enough.

That's okay, I'm not hurry. You can trade what you have now. Just tell me when other pokemon will be ready. I'll do without Victini. If Gengar have Timid nature and knows Sludge wave - thats enough.
i am pretty sure i reset gengar for a timid nature, but i'll check. if it does have it i'll clone it for you. i need to transfer the other pokemon up first though. i'll let you know when i have them.

i am pretty sure i reset gengar for a timid nature, but i'll check. if it does have it i'll clone it for you. i need to transfer the other pokemon up first though. i'll let you know when i have them.
Great, thanks! And what about pikachu?

Ok, as you wish. Ready for trade now. I don't know how much time it takes to make a clone, so return it when it's convenient.
i have everything except the poipole, which i'll get to you once i finish the rng session in UM. if you want to trade now i can!

Good. Thanks again! Good luck with RNG ;)
no problem, and thank you! i've got so many appricorn balls now! i should be able to get most, if not all the legendaries in at least one of the balls now! if i get more i might be able to start actually throwing more then one ball per attempt XD

no problem, and thank you! i've got so many appricorn balls now! i should be able to get most, if not all the legendaries in at least one of the balls now! if i get more i might be able to start actually throwing more then one ball per attempt XD
These balls are from pokemon Sun. I also have almost all of them in UMoon and unpacked USun game, so I can give you more later.

i can only trade for the blacephalon now as my stakataka is on my UM game, and its currently in a huge rng session so i can't clone it yet.
We can take care of that one now then, and you can just let me know when you are open otherwise. 2638-1490-8675 IGN: Calvin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)