Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

i'm currently in an rng session on both games, but once i finish i'll get online so we can trade!
Alright! But I'm going to go to bed soon. So maybe we can trade tomorrow at around the same time as right now (a bit earlier or later is also possible), if it's alright with you :)

Alright! But I'm going to go to bed soon. So maybe we can trade tomorrow at around the same time as right now (a bit earlier or later is also possible), if it's alright with you :)
i can trade now if you are avalible!

FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Anthony

Lets trade in gen 7 first

That's also possible, I'm coming online now. My IGN is Jonathan in Gen 7 and Jason in Gen 6.
I just cloned a bunch of wailmers i used to pass egg moves cause i don't have any trade fodder on this game XD i tend put anything i don't need onto bank, or i just release it! anyway, thank you for the breeds! do let me know if you want anything else from my shop!

I just cloned a bunch of wailmers i used to pass egg moves cause i don't have any trade fodder on this game XD i tend put anything i don't need onto bank, or i just release it! anyway, thank you for the breeds! do let me know if you want anything else from my shop!
Thank you, too! Please check your Pokemon and let me know if they are the way you wanted. And I'll definitely visit again!

Thank you, too! Please check your Pokemon and let me know if they are the way you wanted. And I'll definitely visit again!
i gave them a glance and they look good! plus you even got the ivs i wanted which is nice as not every person is willing/able to do ivs it seems. so thank you, these will deferentially be great additions to my collection!

Hi! I haven't used any of my Apricorn Balls in my game, so I've got plenty of them: would you accept one (or more?) for your shiny Poipole (OT: Anthony)? :)
Also, what Hidden Power does the shiny Tapu Koko have? If it's Ice I could be interested in it.
Thank you :)

Hi! I haven't used any of my Apricorn Balls in my game, so I've got plenty of them: would you accept one (or more?) for your shiny Poipole (OT: Anthony)? :)
Also, what Hidden Power does the shiny Tapu Koko have? If it's Ice I could be interested in it.
Thank you :)
Both the shiny tapu koko and Anthony poipole have HP ice! and yes, i'd be happy to trade for your appricorn balls! since they are quite rare a 1 for 1 trade is fine!

Great! I'm free right now :)
Anyway, I'll be online on Smogon Discord (with the same nickname I use here) if you want to trade later :D

Great! I'm free right now :)
Anyway, I'll be online on Smogon Discord (with the same nickname I use here) if you want to trade later :D
let me finish this rng and then i'll get online. it should only be a few minutes as the frame i am going for is fairly low.

Okay! Any idea of the Apricorn Balls you'd like to receive?
(Also, I can't seem to find your Friend Code anywhere :C )

oh, you wanted me to clone the pikachu? i must have missed that. i'll do that now and get back online!
Um, yes. As you said earlier, just for collection. Oh, also, you gave me gengar, the 8th pokemon, so I can give you another apricorn ball as payment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)