Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Gen 7 is preferable for you since that's where I have all of my best mons.
is heavy ball beldum legal? i had remembered people saying its technically not legal due to how catch rates work with it. if it is i'll take it, but if not i'll take the alolan vulpix in a love ball, as i would perfer to not get hacks. also if you want semi-distribution rights, i can ask for a 2nd pokemon to cover that.

Hi. Do you still have any foreign 6IV Dittos? I have a few shinies, Tapus, UBs, some legendaries, and I think a few event Pokemon that I can trade.
i mean, i can clone the ones i got in trades, as it would be kinda hard for me to rng abuse a few of my own right now. however, since i got most of mine from most, and he gives them away for free, so i don't really know why you are asking me for any. but i mean if you want them from me i might be able to get something for yah.

is heavy ball beldum legal? i had remembered people saying its technically not legal due to how catch rates work with it. if it is i'll take it, but if not i'll take the alolan vulpix in a love ball, as i would perfer to not get hacks. also if you want semi-distribution rights, i can ask for a 2nd pokemon to cover that.
I've never heard of the Beldum thing, but it sounds like you're right. Shoot lol. Time to remove it from my thread. :/

For pointing that out, you can have two pokes if you want them. Edit: and no thanks to the distribution rights thing.

Edit: to clarify, I don't need redist rights, but you can have two pokes.

Last edited:
I've never heard of the Beldum thing, but it sounds like you're right. Shoot lol. Time to remove it from my thread. :/

For pointing that out, you can have two pokes if you want them. Edit: and no thanks to the distribution rights thing.

Edit: to clarify, I don't need redist rights, but you can have two pokes.
well thanks man, thats really nice of you. would you be able to get a modest lure ball salamance for me? been wanting a special based salamance for a while.

well thanks man, thats really nice of you. would you be able to get a modest lure ball salamance for me? been wanting a special based salamance for a while.
Luckily enough, I have one of each already waiting for trade! Both are 31/x/31/31/31/31 and female. Do you want them nicknamed/ev trained? I can get them 4/252/252 spreads in about 15 mins if you want.

Luckily enough, I have one of each already waiting for trade! Both are 31/x/31/31/31/31 and female. Do you want them nicknamed/ev trained? I can get them 4/252/252 spreads in about 15 mins if you want.
XD you must really want this glalie then. i mean, it would be really nice to have them already ev trained, but you don't have to. just be happy i have some glalies left over from a past trade so i can pretty much trade at any time.

XD you must really want this glalie then. i mean, it would be really nice to have them already ev trained, but you don't have to. just be happy i have some glalies left over from a past trade so i can pretty much trade at any time.
I'll train them for ya and let you know when they're ready for trade. No nicknames then?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
you still breeding?
Been so busy, but I have successfully breed a DBHA Poochyena and a DBHA Seel. Can I get the Kyurem for these two? Sadly I have exams soon and don't have the time to breed the others, so I'll just pick the Kyurem. Sorry for making you wait for so long!

Been so busy, but I have successfully breed a DBHA Poochyena and a DBHA Seel. Can I get the Kyurem for these two? Sadly I have exams soon and don't have the time to breed the others, so I'll just pick the Kyurem. Sorry for making you wait for so long!
no no, its fine. I can definitely understand, school is more important. i don't mind holding on to the other 2 mons while you get what you need to done. and yeah, i can trade for the kyurem. i'll clone it and trade it to you as soon as i can.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
no no, its fine. I can definitely understand, school is more important. i don't mind holding on to the other 2 mons while you get what you need to done. and yeah, i can trade for the kyurem. i'll clone it and trade it to you as soon as i can.
I'll do my best to have the Ekans and the Taillow ready by this weekend, so we'll just make one trade ;)

minor update. as it says in the title, i am taking gen 6 breed request, as i got the dittos i needed. i also added a few more gen 6 shines that i rng abused.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi, just hatched: (Both DBHA)

Taillow (F), Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Brave Bird, Defog, Boomburst, Pursuit)
Ekans (F), Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Sucker Punch, Switcheroo, Beat Up, Disable)

I would like the Shiny Jolly Zekrom for them. Also, am I allowed to add the monsters I'm getting to my trade thread?

Hi, just hatched: (Both DBHA)

Taillow (F), Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Brave Bird, Defog, Boomburst, Pursuit)
Ekans (F), Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Sucker Punch, Switcheroo, Beat Up, Disable)

I would like the Shiny Jolly Zekrom for them. Also, am I allowed to add the monsters I'm getting to my trade thread?
i think we agreed that the 2 extra pokemon gave you semi-distribution rights, in gen 7 only however.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
if you are still online, i can trade now. I'll trade them to you in gen 6 and you can then transfer them up to get 7 to add to your shop.

FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Tracie
Going online now
FC and IGN in signature

Thanks for the trade :)

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
did you want reshiram or kyurem for your other one? i can hold onto the one you didn't chose till you can breed the other pokemon. i don't mind waiting.
I will tell you whenever I get the other Pokemon done, it may take a few days.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hey dude I was checking your thread again, I'm very interested in the Modest HP Ice HA Ho-Oh & Bold Counter Shiny Skarmory too. Can you please CMT? I can also breed a few other DBHA monsters for them if you wish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)