Finals World Cup of Pokemon X - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
all my teammates were insulting/raging/flamming at each other in a way i had never senn in a team until that momment
refusing to believe this, I know you've played solo queue.

jokes aside, you played your game very well and that 2 hour match was far more tense than i expected it to be.

also i might post shoutouts i guess bkc is kind of insisting. maybe tomorrow.

grats east!

spain did a very good run, sadly they weren't at their best for the finals

also when news about bw
very funny the moleman got only like 3-4 uses

Congratulations, East, well deserved win.

And talking about our team, well, I think we've achieved more than we thought, despite the fact that we really wanted the win. We've played very good matches and if we had worked better together, we would have won this tourney. Anyway, I think we can be proud of our WCoP and we can just start preparing next year.

Because he's a spanish guy who got kicked from Spanish team 'cause his behaviour two edditions ago and has been all the tournament cheering for Spain elimination, but unfortunately for him Spain has reached the final.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Congrats to both teams, you really did well n_n.

I gotta say I really enjoyed this wcop, this was an unforgetable experience.. I've just played 1 game in r1 but I could enjoy it! Ty to Robert and my other LA frens who shared this experience with me. I hope next year we will do better :)!

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Because he's a spanish guy who got kicked from Spanish team 'cause his behaviour two edditions ago and has been all the tournament cheering for Spain elimination, but unfortunately for him Spain has reached the final.
hnc is friends with a lot of guys on east and supported us throughout the tourney

[04:45] * BKC changes topic to 'Tonight's the night.'

Sometimes the world has a load of questions...

No lie, I was not super optimistic in the early stages of this WCoP. After last year's disappointment, I was far beyond driven to win call me a Pantera album - ShakeItUp. We got overconfident last year and it led to our demise; then the whole Style fiasco led to the 8astard quitting as well as the aim and the brother fist not being all that stoked either. However, our new recruits were hungry and talented, and I brightened a bit. All the old superstars on other teams coming back made for some incredible hype as well, I was excited to fight these guys I'd looked up to when I was new.

The first game we had was Tobes against Golden Gyarados. Some blunders were made early on which iirc led to a costly Counter, but a great comeback ensued; unfortunately, I had to leave before game 3. When I was texted that we got brutally haxed, I punched the bench I was sitting on and got some looks. I was upset, man. Many hours later, I returned home only to see that I'd been tricked and McGobes had started us off well... haha classic, you got me guys! xD!

Unfortunately, things got rockier with the now-infamous Joey incident and him leaving; he said he'd be willing to test if we needed it but it just wasn't the same. Losing one of our best players over something as dumb as a disconnect like that was... irritating, to say the least. Luckily, we had a very good replacement in our resident Norwegian (haha not eligible haha lmao I'm so clever pointing this out) and we scrapped as hard as we could but we arrived at the final day of round 1 with a 10-10 record, fighting to get into playoffs. Little did I know this would be possibly the most intense day of my pkmn career.

It looked like all the "East is in shambles" jeers were right; there was also seemingly-out-of-nowhere vast dislike for us as a whole. No one expected (or should ever expect really lol) for the team to be universally loved, and I'm sure not complaining like "waah why doesn't everyone want us to make 4 finals in a row" but it was surprising to see how much almost everyone seemed to want us to crash and burn. Now, I get wanting the previous champs to lose. That's totally cool, part of sports, although it didn't seem to apply to the "Brazil are unstoppable no way they lose" cries from skype groups and showdown rooms 'round the world. However, it really seemed personal, like we had assembled the most dislikable group of players on Smogon. As if we needed another reason to want to win, we entered the last ten games determined more than ever to win.

As much as I'd like to, I won't do a play-by-play of every game, although Tobes' Cloyster went in real hard and TDK + John bounced back from rocky starts to deliver big wins, as well as Nails finally getting himself a W for the team he's been a crucial part of for so long. e7e helping eliminate BR was also pretty special, despite not being East, you gotta love a story like that. And then, Stath winning with the entirety of Smogtours cheering for East's death was beyond words.

I suppose this is a post similar to Hikari's SPL finals shoutouts (although can you really blame anyone for rooting against the Classiest, who wants Shake to win again and as far as I know we don't have any characters near his level), in fact some of the shit he said is exactly what I'm trying to; specifically "People really wanted us to fail and now they have to deal with the fact we won the trophy". So yes, I am going to shove the details of every step of the way to winning down all your throats. I believe this is called the "Elitist East Circlejerk" and I take great pride in delivering it.

So yeah, in summary: suck this dick boy(s and girls)

And now for the shoutouts!!!

Stone "Legendary Dave" Cold
Caesar? Gandhi? Hitler? Fuck those losers, Stone_Cold22 is unquestionably the greatest leader of all time. Whether it's dunking on the whole team with creations such as Iron Head Superachi, SpDef Rotom and the classic CB Rhyperior, to encouraging the pussies "new/less confident" players, to hilarity usually directed at the general age of my female interests, Legendary Dave is a title well earned. The story of the 2012 Deo-D rain lives on, we educated all the new recruits (who Stone is responsible for discovering, of course, it's a Gift he has) on it as well as showing them yondie's battle with 199 Lives; how privileged they must've felt, to see such a legendary team in action; although, some protested the idea of Reading a Log (oh, the humanity!) lol noobs... I'll never forget the first words the captain spoke to me on August 15th, 2014, in Washington DC. "I have a question, why do people think you're good" And then sirn had that amazing pic of you teaching the crew how to properly use SpDef CM Celebi... man that was a great time. But yeah SC the GOAT

yond
He called himself irrelevant so we could feel more comfortable saying it about him ourselves; selflessness at its very best, my friends. Nah... yond was very helpful pkmn wise, taking up ORAS quickly and offering some insight (although I don't think we actually ended up using CBtar + Manaphy, what a Shame), so he already went above and beyond in that regard in addition to dropping his vet knowledge in BW/DP. He also stepped it up to an even higher level by dubbing Oceania superstar babidi1998 "Heest" and advising PDC caution about switching his Gliscor into Clefable pre-Toxic Orb activation for fear of Thunder Wave. Most likely I'll be asking for a new show to watch for a long time coming, you've got even more knowledge about those than about ye olden days of the pokemons. Irreplaceable, this shitty paragraph doesn't do justice to yond's role on and contributions to the team. ORAS UU stardom awaits. Also nice avatar haha fuck you

bro "John" fist
I wish your Colombian bitchass had stayed away because it meant I had to deal with your "Deb isn't that hot" garbage (nothing less than heresy tbh), punctuated with your new signature :'v
But yeah you know everything already, since the tender age of 13 on yt/regileague/pc101 with wile danny calum and all the other guys yadda yadda. Shoutout to Omar for making me realize AA Gliscor is the Breloom counter the world needs. Unfortunately your pkmn skill took a significant dip with that embarassing game against WhiteQueen's Cobalion, really no excuse for a performance that shameful... but I guess you got some clutch wins at crucial points or whatever, so I suppose you're somewhat forgiven. But FRFR as Quintin "Smeargoth" Johnson would say, not many battlers more fearsome in the Omega-Ruby & Alpha-Sapphire Over-Used Tier. Lettuce get it in SPL, man. Johnathan got a ring - roscoe

PDC
Oh, Püds. Far and away the most improved player of the year, not like you needed to solidify it any further but your performance this tour did just that. It's been great watching you grow from the ladder-dominating 11 year old to the tour-dominating "LO Zam on every team" 12 year old you are now. Your music taste has also come leaps and bounds, your next step is The Black Metal. Pick a new avatar though, Morty is mine. Keep playin, gotta make the yt ca$h

Stathakis
The one and only moronic dumbass Greek who's now a fully fledged Balance Master, such achievement in the field might make you think he's a Buddhist monk. We banned you from playing defensively because seeing you with a bunch of threats terrifies everyone, but you pulled it out anyway and played what I think is your best game ever. A true clutch artist, doing it up big-time not only at the end of round 1 but also against West despite facing a fucking Camerupt with double Electrics. This was your breakout tour, you're gonna continue doing some great things. Also I'll have you know I'm fucking hilarious, I'm coming to worlds armed with my best jokes.

The Ender
Nörsk... I know the timezone difference sucks but you still get off too early. I remember playing you in OLT and your PS friends were thinking you had an easy win against some washed up DPPer. I sure showed them!!!!!!! Wow I'm so cool. Anyway. You're TDK-esque in the amount of rock solid teams you put together. While you err on the slower side with your balance sometimes, your playing is awesome and you manage to wriggle out of tight spots; your moves really shine when you're blasting away with offense though, keep that shit up and you will be even more formidable. Huge part of the success in playoffs, set the tone for the finals. Good shit.

Inn i slottet fra drømmen, Endre...
RIP Bluwing

TDK

You did not make a good first impression on me, Tudkuh, although it wasn't really anything you'd done; it was more some bof people going "oh yeah tdk builds all my teams" and I was like so teambuilding is a special skill now vzdych these xy kids lol..... but yeah the Carsonist was possibly our MVP, with one Optimal Build after another for everyone. We were actually debating on whether you were gonna even be in the lineup, then dice pmed me saying that if we didn't start you we were massive retards and that you were easily amongst the most knowledgeable ORAS players. Your record wasn't indicative of how well you played (a trait he shared with the 8astard whose shoes he was filling despite being 43% of him max on a good day) but your battling is incredibly solid, Badass raved. Nice work, kid. Your future... I see... an obnoxiously high price in SPL. Will it be worth it? Probably... NOT! LOL!

Also come to worlds.

[02:17] <&TDK> hey Stathakis
[02:17] <&TDK> he brought a camerupt
[02:17] <&TDK> hahahahahhahahahhahaha
[02:17] <&TDK> hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhaa
[02:17] <&TDK> hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

[02:17] <&TDK> HE BROUGHT A CAMEUPRT

[02:18] <&TDK> HE BROUGHT A CAMERUPT

[02:19] <&TDK> he brought a camerupt
[02:19] <&TDK> hahahahhhahahhahaahhahhaaha

[02:21] <&TDK> HE BROUGHT A CAMERUPT

[02:26] <&TDK> CAMERUPT

[02:27] <&TDK> what about we use
[02:27] <&TDK> camerupt

Bad Ass
Saturday, May 30th
[13:27] <&Satan> I need a script that has me say "badass play wcop" whenever he logs on
[13:34] <&Earthworm|Away> on *:join:#: { if ($nick == badass) { msg $chan badass play wcop } }

I'm a genius.

So glad you came back, Tommy boy. Even though you've been playing even longer than I have, you really took your game to a new level this year. Awesome stuff, the finals game was god damn impressive and your screaming at us to not be ~PaSSivE~ as well as always offering tests was key. Enjoy the triple trophies, much deserved, and I hope you stick around now that we've successfully trapped you again.

august
King aug with the return... shows up straight off a motorcycle crash (Good Decision Alert, am I right XD) and dunks on everyone. No lie I wasn't super happy when we had to sub you out on The Sunday but you came back real strong and showed everyone that you've still got The True DPP Spirit in you. No one I'd rather have in a big game, the maneuvering around the bad matchup against basket was beautiful to watch. Keep texting me crazy ideas, I'm gonna work with that retarded Heracross now. Pleasure as always, Agent Smith. Come to worlds?!

BKC
Funniest guy I know. Best jokes around. Cracks me up every time. Jules would be crazy to not go out with him. The Breadsticks are unquestionably the greatest rock band of the 21st century, with this guy's drumming as the centerpiece. About as hunky as Michael C Hall. So cool, I hear he wears a Slayer wristband. Fucking thrash. 3-2 record is kinda garb though sorry bro

ifm

So valuable in not just GSC but RBY as well, where his assessment of game situations is absolutely top tier. From yelling at us to use Dragmag in every tier, to getting hammered and saying shit that would make Satan himself gasp, it's fitting one of the few guys who's still here from even before I joined got to finish shit off. Ho... sigh. HODOR

Tobes

Many know the legend of TobesTran but non-Firebot frequenters probably won't know how funny he is. I wrote this fanfiction to show how much he cracks me up with the smallest of ease. Oh yeah and he impressively defied expectations in RBY, let me bouce ADV off him and he's got the pkmn spark back (which is amazing, he was the original "crispE innov8r" in BW1 with monsters such as The Gliscor) but that's not as important.
This was it; the fight of Tobes' life. Ever since he ascended from his primitive Dream World leader forme, he had gone undefeated, but this would be his toughest challenge yet. McGobes was an up-and-comer with a penchant for fast victories and an even faster mouth. However, Tobes was no slacker in this department; he'd been raised in a sweltering Firebot for years.

The battle begins!

"Go, Rhydon!" yelled Tobes.
"Get him, Steelix!" McGobes screamed, with a tad more volume than necessary.

Both trainers' Pokéballs hit the field; McGobes' Steelix burst out with a mighty Roar that was mostly used to shuffle Spikes damage, or would be if Cloyster was actually capable of keeping them down against Starmie once in a while.

Tobes' battlecry was a bit of a misnomer, as a Golem was released instead of the expected Charizard-cry-sharing beast; understandably, McGobes felt a certain degree of confusion.

"Uh, did you pick the wrong Pokéball by accident or something?"
"No."
"Well, that's a Golem."
"It sure is!"
"You called it Rhydon.."
"I'm allowed to give it a nickname, aren't I?"
"Well, yeah, but nicknaming it after another Pokémon?"
"Why not?"
"Isn't that, like, against the rules?"
"Uh, well, I never thought about it..."
"I swear it is! Didn't something similar happen in a tournament where some dude made it out to be one of the seven deadly sins or something?"

At this point, the two Ground-types charged each other as quickly as their clumsy bodies would allow them, and the two trainers exchanged several more lines of philosophical dialogue before they were forced to begin issuing commands.

Although it took much damage in the process, Steelix proved to be superior, and "Rhydon" bit the dust. Undaunted, Tobes called it back and prepared to send in his next warrior.

"Go, Not Rhydon!"

Exeggutor appeared in a flash of light, ready to finish off the weakened iron snake. McGobes shook his head; never before had he encountered an opponent this eccentric.

"Uh, that is most definitely not a Rhydon. I don't think anyone would make that mistake."
"Well, duh."
"So why'd you point it out?"
"I didn't, I called it by name."
"Which is?"
"Not Rhydon!"
"Well, I know that, but what's its nickname?"
"Not Rhydon..."
"Well, I'd certainly hope it's not Rhydon, you already named your Golem that."

Unfortunately for Tobes, the Nidoking that followed the fallen Steelix managed to break through his trusty coconut heads. Most trainers would feel down at this point, but Tobes knew he wasn't out of it; he turned around with a gleam in his eye as he whipped out yet another Pokéball and threw it.

"This one is my most trusted partner..."

Tauros burst from the ball and let out a roar, pawing at the ground with the vicious hooves that had scored many a fatal critical hit for a seemingly impossible comeback. Suddenly, McGobes had a Tyler-Durden-and-I-are-the-same-person-esque realization; he knew what was coming.

"Let's go, Also Not Rhydon!"

aim
I understand why you left but you didn't need to... you had an entire team who had your back and defended you to the death even after you left. It sucks because you're great at ORAS (one of the cbb chosen few in fact... damn we needed you even more than we realized) and can play anything else. "Fuck the haters" - soulja boy, lead drummer of russian death metal orchestra ac/dc

AM
Our savior. Extraordinarily knowledgeable about The ORAS and watching him work with the starters was great but his best moment was without a doubt coming up with a W when we absolutely needed one in a metagame he'd never played before. Ladies and gentlemen, that's clutch. Now get Scald banned or I'll write a fanfic about YOU

CTC
Oh Blair... as staunchly as you refused to use irc and thought we were goners, your OU Jesus powers did help a ton once we made playoffs. Plus there's always the abrasive comic relief that no one can duplicate. "deez nuts" - lebron james, lead rapper of the pittsburgh steelers

Nails "same" OU
Oh my Satan I love Nails, except for when I first joined East in '12 and he literally, no exaggeration, didn't say one word the entire season. Not only is he utterly hysterical, he's a dab hand at the monsters as well except for when he's making scald knock off twave teams and jewing everyone in tests. No words can describe what he brings to the team, it is Literally (Literally) irreplaceable. No one can forget the legend of Neils' first East win, seeing Zapdos get melted by Heatran's Overheat was gorgeous. Also NailsLax and Reflect Celebi the best ever RIP Maestro

steel
Full metal jackie... our Teambuilding Ideologies clashed quite a bit and it led to a good amount of frustration. That said, your work ethic is off the charts and while I do think you worry about checking things a little too much, there's no denying you've got what it takes to do some real "thangs" (like you've already done in SPL). Even though people don't give credit in 2015 and only focus on chokes, your win against McMeghan was huge for us, I got the text and was utterly elated. Oh and you already like Sacramentum. A+ indeed very nice.

Henry
Henrie you are the greatest, I think your refusal to admit you're good is made up for by all the (well-deserved) blowjobs you get from everyone else. I'll never forget the last day of r1, Stath repping your cpg-style team and landing us in playoffs. If I were a tool I'd say to keep doing you, although that is actually pretty good advice. I see bright things in your future, including a trophy or 2. Henry's never wrong about a metagame call - the moronic greek dumbass

Lamppost
[04:40] <&Lamppost> EAT LOGS
[04:40] <&Lamppost> EATST LOGS

[04:41] <&Lamppost> DUDE
[04:41] <&Lamppost> i ust fell out of my bed
[04:41] <&Lamppost> an my mom
[04:41] <&Lamppost> asked me if i was ok
[04:41] <&Lamppost> LOL,
[04:41] <&Lamppost> NO IM NOT OK

Drunkpost you're a (BAN ME PLEASE) for not coming to worlds. Return to the mons nigre you love em

New Breed
New Brad Pitt, the would-be superstar... it's a shame you didn't get to play with us but the kevin core cannot be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!! A bona fide old genner now, stick around and give these unsuspecting low tier dudes the Dexter treatment in SPL

Peachy
The cruelest mistress in the land, ceaselessly hurls abuse at us whenever she logs on irc. Probably has LizardMan (RIP lizard) locked in her basement so she can whip him at her leisure. It was a shame about tour but I really believe your individual trophy's on its way, you've been dangerous ever since I was alerted to the fact that someone named Princess Peach was tearing everyone on ladder to shreds back in '11 pre-Exca/Thund ban and I was so happy when I learned we had you on East the following year. Drill sergeant, yes ma'am

Typhlito
It's a shame our friendly neighborhood ADV god was busy but it's always good to have you around man, you're the nicest dude ever and no one can forget the night you dunked on everyone in tryouts.

uragg
RIP uraga never forget the ipl bp slayer 8=D

dragonuser
You showed up on irc and then... didn't anymore... ORAS is a good metagame for you bitch come back

gr8astard
C'mon, dawg, you hittin my elbows!

Jayde
Ak "gayde" shay... shame you're out of the scene, we could've used you as a punching bag when it comes to the desolate land of BW. You did pop up on skype a few times though. Stick around or forever be labeled a "jew"

Steven Snype
Andrew showed up out of nowhere with his trademark /me slaps and got into oras real quick like. gl with that boston girl

DittoCrow
I think you talked a grand total of once but seeing you join the chan makes me remember our great '12 days with your vicious sun stall and our talks on the best ingame pokes music...

Recreant
Our favorite cheerleader ^________^

Non-East:

Jirachee
I luv phil so much omg. Nice job winning that ADV game, dude! Really showed your stuff, haha. incoming tour winner lolz jk fuck you

dice
quint amg! when you praise the jolt team my inner 15 year old blushes. lejla :3

Honus
living SO hector zeroni... finish dexter, assface. also admit you can play a mean game of pocket monsters on occasion, shit... jewels I look like diancie-mega-forme etc

Calum
bab gg. thanks for everything bro. if you don't win the classic I'm castrating your nz bitchass

Ciele
C-L-E!!!!! ty for being an awesome friend and trying to convince me that I love BW really deep down inside

undisputed
Jules will be mine, man. Sorry again about the RS miss, maybe it should be banned after all...

Philip7086
Thanks for coming back, old man. The series against the inferior coast was tight as hell, best one we had.

SoulWind
East at heart... Spain not putting you in BW was the real mistake, I think. Keep truckin you monster

Disaster Area / Piexplode
You understand RBY like the back of your hand and really helped us (and just me!) out a lot with some awesome ideas that unfortunately didn't see the light of day... yet. I know you don't exactly have a good rep and it's kinda deserved since sometimes you talk a little too much but you are a cool guy and definitely have solid pkmning in you, once you get your chance you'll put up great results.

And now, for the long awaited...

EASTBIN '15
[22:19] <&PDC_> im going
[22:19] <&PDC_> to explode
[22:19] <&PDC_> on his fucking face

kael stood no chance against this paragon of gsc skill

[17:59] <&TDK> and instead of OHKOing stuff
[18:00] <&TDK> you just miss out on OHKOs

duh lol

[19:13] <&BKC> newbreed
[19:13] <&BKC> heres my revolutionary combo
[19:13] <&BKC> lead froslass AND lead machamp
[19:13] <&BKC> together, they will be Unstoppable
[19:13] <~Niels> WOAH
[19:13] <@NEWBREED> WOAH
[19:13] <@NEWBREED> calm down bro
[19:13] <&BKC> ok fuck you both
[19:13] <@NEWBREED> thats my friend bkc
[19:14] <~Niels> this is fucking revolutionary
[19:14] <~Niels> why has no one thought of this before
[19:14] <@NEWBREED> two leads?
[19:14] <@NEWBREED> INSANE

[00:47] <&Stathakis> ifm what sexual orientation are u
[00:47] <&ifm> ...

[00:33] <&PDC_> no johns

[19:00] <@henry> no wonder bkc wants to use braviary
[19:00] <@henry> its ability is defiant
[19:00] <@henry> how edgy

[14:59] <&PDC_> my friend did not in fact lose his virginity
[14:59] <&PDC_> nigga was just excited
[14:59] <&PDC_> he passed
[14:59] <&PDC_> his latin final

[02:28] <&Lamppost> im hard
[02:28] <&Lamppost> after working at burger king

"some real G shit" - derek jeter of the talking heads

[00:11] <&yond> kanga was too good
[00:11] <&yond> sleep talk seismic toss
[00:11] <&yond> unreal

[11:45] <~Nails>

[12:56] <&Stathakis> a dude on my fb feed just posted a satirical status
[12:57] <&Stathakis> "its time to really up the ante on marriage equality. i want my 4 wives. #polypride"
[12:57] <&Stathakis> and his sister commented
[12:57] <&Stathakis> u cant even get 1 girl to like u, slow down bro
[12:57] <&Stathakis> or something like that
[12:57] <&Stathakis> it reminded me of you bkc

[15:38] <&BKC> i love scald

[20:15] <&PDC_> whys everybody a john lol

[11:58] <~Nails> BKC i'm currently trying to build balance in a metagame with hoopa
[11:59] <&yond> does it have you jumping through HOOP(a)'s

Oh, yondie!
(laugh track)

[16:21] <&stathakis> i have a problem
[16:21] <&stathakis> nobody should love cock
[16:21] <&stathakis> this much

[18:55] <&stathakis> all niggas is created equal

[15:07] <&TDK> someone highlight me when ender gets on
[15:08] <&ifm> ok TDK
[15:08] <&ifm> ill highlight you TDK
[15:08] <&ifm> when the ender gets on TDK
[15:08] <&TDK> fuck you
[15:08] <&ifm> that cool with you TDK?
[15:08] <&ifm> awesome good to hear it TDK

[02:45] <&TDK> u actually had me excited
[02:45] <&TDK> "is pdc actually going to say something smart about ORAS teambuilding?"
[02:46] <&TDK> "..nope."

[3:00:36 PM] LOUKIANOS: fuck i got distracted watching the porn
[3:00:40 PM] LOUKIANOS: and timed out in my ladder game

shoutout jynx maze and her amazing lemonade

[00:05] <&stathakis> her past boyfriends have all been shitters
[00:05] <&stathakis> she's definitely done worse than smogon tour winner kevin cronin
[00:05] <&BKC> EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[00:05] <&BKC> she is like
[00:05] <&BKC> easily a 9
[00:05] <&BKC> good god
[00:05] <&stathakis> she's not your type
[00:06] <&BKC> she definitely isnt
[00:06] <&stathakis> (she's over 18)

Friendzoned again!
(laugh track)

[4:40:55 PM] Steel: kev where the fuck is your chest hair
[4:40:59 PM] Steel: did you like
[4:41:00 PM] Steel: shave it off
[4:41:02 PM] Steel: or does it just not exist
[4:41:13 PM] Kevin: youve hit a sensitive topic

[19:45] <&PDC_> did u know owls
[19:45] <&PDC_> don't have eye "balls"
[19:45] <&PDC_> but long tubes
[19:45] <&PDC_> and they can only look straight ahead
[19:45] <&PDC_> which is why they evolved to turn their neck to such great lengths
[19:45] <&PDC_> i don't think you guys fucking did

[23:53] <&steelphoenix> SR dragon gem gastrodon
[23:53] <&steelphoenix> ayyyy

[19:43] <&steelphoenix> pretty sure superpower kills keldeo from that range
[19:43] <&BKC> ill kill YOU
[19:43] <~Nails> lucky ass players throwing their 99.8% wins for 99.0% wins
[19:43] <~Nails> smh
[19:43] <&steelphoenix> dude
[19:43] <&steelphoenix> ur bein really rude today bkc
[19:43] <&steelphoenix> i dont appreciate the sass
[19:43] <&BKC> is it my fault im +sdef -spe
[19:44] <&TDK> luv u all
[19:44] <&steelphoenix> yes
[19:44] <&PDC_> is that why ur so slow

[23:30] <&AFKC> that means i want to kill all christians and live only for satan
[23:30] <~Nails> same

[00:01] <&stathakis> 23:33 stathakis: tdk is black
[00:01] <&stathakis> proof: 23:33 stathakis: tdk is black

[15:24] <&PDC_> just saw a commercial for a site called "once upon a child"
[15:24] <&PDC_> that should be planned parenthoods name
[15:27] <&yond> "and they all lived happily ever after. . . . except for the fetus"

[02:40] <&BKC> oh stath what did you want to ask me
[02:40] <&BKC> about time travel
[02:40] <&Stathakis> 2 late
[02:40] <&Stathakis> i already won the rd
[02:41] <~Nails> "if i was 12 would you bang me"

For the faithful YT viewers, here is every game I got from this WCoP. I don't like to do my team's games because of obvious bias but I'll do some finals, and maybe some other early games I missed that were good. Anyway here they are, expect more vids of a wide(r) variety in the near future etc.

Preseason
ArchPhantom (Afrabs) vs. Lepros (Greece) [ORAS]

Round 1
Floppy (Metro) vs. Lavos (West) [GSC]
Laurel (Central) vs. Stallion (Italy) [DPP]
Earthworm (Oceania) vs. Bekins (Italy) [GSC]
dekzeh (Brazil) vs. Funkasaurus (Canada) [ADV]
FLCL (Canada) vs. Darkdevil (Italy) [ORAS]
Golden Gyarados (Central) vs. During Summer (Asia) [RBY]

Round 2
Finchinator (Central) vs. Lightchu (Spain) [BW]
Hipmonlee (Oceania) vs. reyscarface (West) [RBY]
husk (Asia) vs. TV-Rocka (Germany) [DPP]
babidi1998 / Heist (Oceania) vs. Get Backer (West) [ORAS] feat. Nails, Stathakis, idiotfrommars & The DragonKnight
Philip7086 (West) vs. panamaxis (Oceania) [DPP] feat. roscoe / liberty32 & Jirachee

Semifinals
SoulWind (Spain) vs. Steve Angello (Germany) [ORAS]
reiku (Spain) vs. cosine180 (Germany) [ORAS] feat. Masterclass / Sweepage
M Dragon (Spain) vs. Conflict (Germany) [GSC]

Closing words... hmm...

Afterlife confession
Tell me who you used to be
Looking on in wonder as I show you it was me
Burning from within, you know one spark is all it takes

Hear the piercing cries of all who found that
hell awaits

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
from my past conversations with him, hot n cold does have a vendetta with the spanish team stemming from his hate for certain players, so i don't think the spanish team is completely at fault here like some of you guys are implying

that aside, congrats east, you guys deserved it :toast:

19:26 BKC: youre posting those shoutouts
19:26 Stathakis: they are actually
19:27 Stathakis: so incredibly self-congratulatory it hurts
19:27 Stathakis: nobody wants to see that shit
19:28 tesung: we dont wanna see
19:28 tesung: it
19:28 tesung: but u post them anyways
19:28 tesung: to rub it in our faces
19:28 tesung: thats the reward
19:28 tesung: of winning team tour
19:28 PDC_: ^
19:28 tesung: self-fellating
Cut the log short to make the gist apparent, but yeah it justifies the behaviour Whitequeen is criticizing.

In any case East fought a ridiculously uphill battle the entire tour and won it anyways, with a really solid unit and some really good games (though honestly the finals blowout was the highlight imo) which should give them the bragging rights to celebrate and laugh at the haters. And let's be honest Whitequeen, if you were in their position you'd be ranting about your greatness the same way, as well as subjecting everyone else to your 'sorry don't know you' routine.

#East2015

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)