NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every mafia member has claimed some sort of allied nation as their flavor

I understand reading isn't your strong suit so let me break this down clearly - what have you contributed to the game in the past three days that might make someone perceive you as town?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Every mafia member has claimed some sort of allied nation as their flavor

I understand reading isn't your strong suit so let me break this down clearly - what have you contributed to the game in the past three days that might make someone perceive you as town?
Speaking of that, you have a good ass fucking point. Former Hope what exactly have you contributed from certain scum during day 4 till now LOL. jesus people are dumb. Like I said there are obvious scum to go for but yknow logic.

"Certain scum". You're blatantly just trying to argument bait and flame in desperate attempts to not have your team lose.

But to answer your question for those who are blind, to assume I'm scum would be in a world where MS and Aubisio are pushing for me, while I'm drawing early attention to MS and also pushing for their lynches. Instead of doing what you are doing now, and trying to push the lynch on to a third party. So basically, for me to be mafia you are saying that 3 scum were up for lynching yesterday and they were all trying to get another scum member lynched instead of trying to diversify the suspicion and get a non scum lynched or seen as scummy.

Haruno

Lol, typical bad village taking no responsibility when they myslynch. When I'm myslynched I predict no one to be held accountable and then you baddies to all throw to FH by believing a "cleared" verdict.

Haruno

but like I said, it's obvious to anyone sensible that FH is scum and was simply listing as much stupid shit as possible to make me take a myslynch zzzz.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Stop.

Hammer time.

Whydon said:
Hello Haruno,

You are France.

A proud nation, Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. Your country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine.

You do not have any active actions. During the night, your people will run away and hide, preventing you from being targeted by any actions during the night.

You are aligned with the Allied Powers. You will win once all threats to the Allied Powers have been eliminated.
Rest in pepperonis.

It's now Night 5. Deadline in 24 hours (Saturday Oct. 6th at 2 PM PST) or when I get all actions.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Two deaths.

Whydon said:
Hello Earlio,

You are Russia.

Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches.

During the night, you may PM the hosts KILL [PLAYER]. Your target will be killed and eliminated from the game.

You are aligned with the Allied Powers. You will win once all threats to the Allied Powers have been eliminated.
Looks like someone else died too.

Whydon said:
Hello Former Hope,

You are Albania.

Following the collapse of communism in 1990, Albania went through a process of transition from a centralized economy to a market-based economy. Albania has a high Human Development Index and is ranked thirty-seventh in the world for life expectancy. It provides universal health care and free primary and secondary education to its citizens.

You have no active actions during the night. You may only change your vote twice during the day, so make your choices wisely.

A voice said something:

I, XnadrojX, is the announcer indeed
It is now MYLO.

It is now Day 6. Deadline on Monday, Oct 9th at 9 PM PST.

ok so im p sure maf got 2 kills so we can assume all claims up till now are factual. that leaves me and meow who have not claimed.
My claim is that I am portugal, everynight i have the ability to stalk a player and if some1 trys to kill me it has no effect if i stalk them.

OK I'll claim again.

I'm China the Announcer, this is not a fakeclaim as seen from the announce. Also there was the possibility of Earlio shooting but everyone claimed already, so oh well >.>

Leaning more to MeowMiXXX town, as I've already said they're actively gamesolving over Viper who seemed to have forgotten about the game. Don't really know here though, would like both of you to present your cases out in the open please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)