Moves:
- Protect
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Guillotine
EVs: 244/0/252/0/0/14
In Luxury Ball
And what can I offer you in return?
Sorry for the poor knowledge of the language if something is wrong, I come from Russia, thank you for understanding:toast:

Last edited:
Hello,I would interested in
#472 - Gliscor
Nature:
Impish Ability: Poison Heal
IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31/31
Moves:
- Protect
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Guillotine
EVs: 244/0/252/0/0/14
In Luxury Ball
And what can I offer you in return?
Sorry for the poor knowledge of the language if something is wrong, I come from Russia, thank you for understanding:toast:
Hi, thank you for your post. Don't worry about your English, it's much better than my Russian :). Unfortunately the Gliscor you're asking for isn't the same as the Gliscor in my trade thread (I can easily change the moveset for you but I don't have Gliscor in a luxury ball). I'd be happy to trade you the Gliscor I already have if it fits what you want. Do you have any Pokémon available to trade?

Hi, thank you for your post. Don't worry about your English, it's much better than my Russian :). Unfortunately the Gliscor you're asking for isn't the same as the Gliscor in my trade thread (I can easily change the moveset for you but I don't have Gliscor in a luxury ball). I'd be happy to trade you the Gliscor I already have if it fits what you want. Do you have any Pokémon available to trade?
I will be grateful if you can change moveset for these Gliscor.Then it is not necessary that he was in Luxury ball.Any pokeball is okay.My suggestions for you: Shiny Tyrogue (jolly nature),shiny Gyarados (adamant nature),Flareon in luxury ball 5iv adamant nature

There is also 5iv Electabuzz,Bagon,Marill,Shroomish,Honedge in luxury ball,Lapras,Smoochum in dus ball,Swirlix in loveball
If you are interested in something certain, then ask.And thanks for your reply:)

I will be grateful if you can change moveset for these Gliscor.Then it is not necessary that he was in Luxury ball.Any pokeball is okay.My suggestions for you: Shiny Tyrogue (jolly nature),shiny Gyarados (adamant nature),Flareon in luxury ball 5iv adamant nature

There is also 5iv Electabuzz,Bagon,Marill,Shroomish,Honedge in luxury ball,Lapras,Smoochum in dus ball,Swirlix in loveball
If you are interested in something certain, then ask.And thanks for your reply:)
Thank you for your offers! I didn't realize at first that you just joined Wednesday. I'd like to give you the Gliscor for free - hopefully it'll be a good welcome to the community for you!

Thank you for your offers! I didn't realize at first that you just joined Wednesday. I'd like to give you the Gliscor for free - hopefully it'll be a good welcome to the community for you!
Thank you very much for such a gift. If I can help you, then contact me. This is my FC 1049-1189-7210 and nickname Sickness08.
I already added you as a friend.
Thanks again a lot :)

Thank you very much for such a gift. If I can help you, then contact me. This is my FC 1049-1189-7210 and nickname Sickness08.
I already added you as a friend.
Thanks again a lot :)
You're welcome. I'm not actually home now and tomorrow would be a better day to trade for me. I'll send you a message tomorrow

Sorry for the long delay, I had some difficulties that I had to deal with for the past few months and stopped playing Pokemon. Glad to be back though!
CMT for the German Shiny Greninja.
That Pokemon is actually available for free per terms of the giveaway so send me a pm if you still want it.
I really like Nest Ball Modest Celesteela, are you interested in Dive Ball Rotom or Level Ball Swinub?
Thanks for the offer but I'd prefer a Pokemon that I don't have or one that's harder to obtain for Celesteela.

Hi, I am interested in your shiny pichu, could you CMT for it? Also, is there any chance that you could reset the EVs on my Mareanie?

Hi, I am interested in your shiny pichu, could you CMT for it? Also, is there any chance that you could reset the EVs on my Mareanie?
I'm very interested in your shiny Mimikyu for my shiny Pichu. I'd also be happy to reset the EVs on your Mareanie, let me know if you'd like me to EV train it as well.

I'm very interested in your shiny Mimikyu for my shiny Pichu. I'd also be happy to reset the EVs on your Mareanie, let me know if you'd like me to EV train it as well.
That would be great! Also, could you EV train it because whenever I EV train it, it doesn't max out when I expect it to. I will have to clone my mimikyu first so I'll tell you when I organise for a cloner, then we can trade.

First Gen 6 Wondercard RNGs

#647 - Keldeo
OT:
GF ID: 10016
Nature: Timid Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/23/30/31/31
Moves: Aqua Jet/Leer/Double Kick/Bubblebeam
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG, only available untouched. Hidden Power Electric
Proof: Keldeo Timid HP Electric.PNG Keldeo Timid HP Electric.jpg

#648 - Meloetta
OT:
GF ID: 12016
Nature: Timid Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/16/31/31/31/31
Moves: Quick Attack/Confusion/Round
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG; Only available untouched
Proof: Meloetta.PNG Meloetta.jpg

#718 - Zygarde
OT:
05026 ID: XYZ
Nature: Adamant Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
Moves: Land's Wrath/Extreme Speed/Glare/Outrage
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG, only available untouched
Proof: Zygarde Adamant.PNG Zygarde Adamant.jpg

#720 - Hoopa Unbound
OT:
Alexander ID: 10036
Nature: Hasty Ability: Magician
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Jolly Ability: Magician
IVs:
31/31/31/0/31/31
Moves: Gunk Shot/Drain Punch/Fire Punch/Ice Punch
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNGs, only available untouched. The moves are all tutor moves that are unavailable in Gen 7 (not a recommended moveset, they're all here so you can choose which ones you want). Hasty Hoopa is probably the prize of my collection so far.
Proof: Hasty Hoopa.PNG Hoopa Hasty.jpg Hoopa.PNG Hoopa Jolly.jpg

#721 - Volcanion
OT:
Helen ID: 10016
Nature: Modest Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31/3/31/31/31/31
Moves: Steam Eruption/Flamethrower/Hydro Pump/Earth Power
Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG, only available untouched
Proof: Volcanion Modest.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
When will you do dream radar RNG? And your gen 6 Keldeo RNG only has 5 IVs listed, You forgot the 6th one :P

When will you do dream radar RNG? And your gen 6 Keldeo RNG only has 5 IVs listed, You forgot the 6th one :P
Thanks for letting me know about Keldeo. Dream Radar Pokémon are pretty far down the list right now. My next two projects are training a bunch of shiny Pokémon in gens 6 and 7 and using stationary Gen 6 RNG to catch shiny legends.

7/13 Update

#717 - Yveltal

OT: Descartes ID: 05026
Nature: Naive Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/22/31/31/31/31
UT Moves: Oblivion Wing/Sucker Punch/Dark Pulse/Foul Play
Info: Soft Reset Gen 6 Wondercard by FrenchGaudi; only available untouched; Fully redistributable

#719 - Diancie
OT: Hope ID: 07245
Nature: Naive Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
UT Moves: Diamond Storm/Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam/Protect
Info: Injected Wondercard Gen 6 RNG by me; Hidden Power Fire;only available untouched
Proof: Diancie Naive HP Fire.PNG Diancie Naive HP Fire.jpg

#175 - Togepi (m)
OT: Sam ID: 728440
Nature: Bold Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Nasty Plot/Future Sight/Growl/Charm
Info: RNG bred by me using a parent provided by Dudefish

#177 - Natu (m)
Nature: Timid Ability: Magic Bounce
IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Drill Peck/Sucker Punch/Feather Dance/Haze
Info: RNG bred by me; nicknamed "Foresight", nickname can be changed upon request

#280 - Ralts (f)

OT: Zeck ID: 56930
Nature: Timid Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/8/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Encore/Destiny Bond/Memento/Mean Look
Info: Bred by FrenchGaudi and hatched via the TSV method; Fully redistributable

#359 - Absol (f)
OT: Bryce ID: 306247
Nature: Jolly Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/1/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Quick Attack/Sucker Punch/Play Rough/Zen Headbutt
Info: Bred by FrenchGaudi and hatched via the TSV method; Fully redistributable

#506 - Lillipup (m)
Nature: Adamant Ability: Pickup
IVs: 31/31/31/3/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Thunder Fang/Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Tackle
Info: RNG bred by me using a parent provided by Rawbi

Last edited:
Interested in these three!

#392 - Infernape (m)

OT: Sam: ID: 38318
Nature: Naive Ability: Blaze
Moves: Grass Knot/Fire Blast/Close Combat/Gunk Shot
EVs: 0/100/0/156/0/252
Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Panferno; Free redistributable

#092 - Gastly (m)

OT: Washu ID: 54855
Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/21/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Clear Smog/Perish Song/Disable/Reflect Type
EVs: 252/0/6/0/0/252
Moves: Shadow Ball/Disable/Perish Song/Destiny Bond
Info: Acquired in a Maximum Optimizer™ giveaway; Gengar is at lvl 50; Free redistributable

#373 - Salamence (m)
OT: Alex ID: 01217
Nature: Naive Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Draco Meteor/Hyper Voice/Double-Edge/Protect
EVs: 0/20/0/236/0/252
Info: Acquired in a trade with M a r k u s ~; Fully redistributable

Offering:
#105 - Spinda (f)
OT: Roarke
ID: 23883
Nature: Jolly Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/31
Lvl 10 (UT) Moves: Tackle/Uproar/Copycat/Superpower
EVs: 0 EVs
Trained Moves: N/A
Info: Gen V Dream World

Interested in these three!
#392 - Infernape (m)
OT:
Sam: ID: 38318
Nature: Naive Ability: Blaze
Moves: Grass Knot/Fire Blast/Close Combat/Gunk Shot
EVs: 0/100/0/156/0/252
Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Panferno; Free redistributable
#092 - Gastly (m)
OT:
Washu ID: 54855
Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/21/31/31/31/31
Lvl 1 Moves: Clear Smog/Perish Song/Disable/Reflect Type
EVs: 252/0/6/0/0/252
Moves: Shadow Ball/Disable/Perish Song/Destiny Bond
Info: Acquired in a Maximum Optimizer™ giveaway; Gengar is at lvl 50; Free redistributable

#373 - Salamence (m)
OT:
Alex ID: 01217
Nature: Naive Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Draco Meteor/Hyper Voice/Double-Edge/Protect
EVs: 0/20/0/236/0/252
Info: Acquired in a trade with M a r k u s ~; Fully redistributable

Offering:
#105 - Spinda (f)
OT: Roarke ID:
Nature: Jolly Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/31
Lvl 10 (UT) Moves: Tackle/Uproar/Copycat/Superpower
EVs: 0 EVs
Trained Moves: N/A
Info:
Gen V Dream World
Thanks for your interest! I'm more than happy to trade you the first two as they're free redistributable. However for Salamence I'm not interested in Spinda - do you have a list of dream ball Pokémon somewhere? They don't need to have any good stats or egg moves, I just don't have access to most Dream World Pokémon as Entralink has been shut down for a while now. If you do have them I'd like two for Salamence as it's a 6IV shiny.

Also I'm sorry to do this but please read the Rules and Disclaimers section. You missed a small detail. I'm sure trading with you would be fine but I just want to avoid confusion on complicated trades so I need to be consistent.

Thanks for your interest! I'm more than happy to trade you the first two as they're free redistributable. However for Salamence I'm not interested in Spinda - do you have a list of dream ball Pokémon somewhere? They don't need to have any good stats or egg moves, I just don't have access to most Dream World Pokémon as Entralink has been shut down for a while now. If you do have them I'd like two for Salamence as it's a 6IV shiny.

Also I'm sorry to do this but please read the Rules and Disclaimers section. You missed a small detail. I'm sure trading with you would be fine but I just want to avoid confusion on complicated trades so I need to be consistent.
Oh of course (
)
. I meant to put that symbol but it wasn't recognized by my phone's copy and paste.
I also have a dream ball Tauros, Driftbloon, Charmander, Nidoqueen as well.

Oh of course (
)
. I meant to put that symbol but it wasn't recognized by my phone's copy and paste.
I also have a dream ball Tauros, Driftbloon, Charmander, Nidoqueen as well.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll take the Tauros, I have Drifloon and Charmander and Nidoqueen can't breed due to a glitch. I can trade over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)