[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

I'm interested in a HP Fire Magnamite.
I can offer:

Already Bred:
Chespin(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Bulletproof w/ Belly Drum, Quick Guard, Curse, Synthesis
Duskull(F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Levitate

Able to Breed(Including ones above):
Gible 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish, Rough Skin
Pawniard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Inner Focus w/ Pursuit and Sucker Punch
Dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly, Marvel Scale
Marill 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Huge Power w/ Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
Chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm, Natural Cure
Larvesta 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest, Flame Body

I'm interested in a HP Fire Magnamite.
I can offer:

Already Bred:
Chespin(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Bulletproof w/ Belly Drum, Quick Guard, Curse, Synthesis
Duskull(F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Levitate

Able to Breed(Including ones above):
Gible 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish, Rough Skin
Pawniard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Inner Focus w/ Pursuit and Sucker Punch
Dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly, Marvel Scale
Marill 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant, Huge Power w/ Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
Chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm, Natural Cure
Larvesta 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest, Flame Body
What balls are they in?

Man, it's been awhile, hasn't it? I haven't had a lot of time for breeding lately, but Elekid, Nosepass, Ferroseed, and Cacnea have been added! The Tauros I used in the Kanto Classic (Spoiler alert: it didn't work) has also been added to the RNG section.

I did SR a fairly decent Jirachi for personal use (Adamant 31/31/31/x/11/31 for MAXIMUM FLINCHES), but because of its awful SDef, I don't think I'm going to add it to the OP unless people really want it.

Hey there!

Thanks for having a look in my thread. ^_^ Yours is just as awesome! I was wondering, are to able to capture mons in apricot balls in SS? My own cartridge is dead apparently... =P

Hey there!

Thanks for having a look in my thread. ^_^ Yours is just as awesome! I was wondering, are to able to capture mons in apricot balls in SS? My own cartridge is dead apparently... =P
Yup! In fact, I bought an old copy of SS specifically for that reason. Any mons in particular you're looking for?

Yup! In fact, I bought an old copy of SS specifically for that reason. Any mons in particular you're looking for?
Well, I'm looking for a Level Ball Rattata, Love Ball Snubull, Heavy Ball Wooper and a Lure Ball Remoraid....... (And an RNG capture on a level ball Groudon but that's another story! =P Even though your fastball one is very pretty)

No perfect IVS or anything, I'd be happy with females to breed on. ^_^ Could send you a finished female once I'm done as well if you'd be interested...

Either ways, I'd be happy to give you a female HA Espurr as requested. =] Perhaps we could trade for one of your female Oddish? (Was going to breed HP Rock onto it.... hehe)

**Edit - Hope there's a few more things in my thread that interests you! ^_^ **

Well, I'm looking for a Level Ball Rattata, Love Ball Snubull, Heavy Ball Wooper and a Lure Ball Remoraid....... (And an RNG capture on a level ball Groudon but that's another story! =P Even though your fastball one is very pretty)

No perfect IVS or anything, I'd be happy with females to breed on. ^_^ Could send you a finished female once I'm done as well if you'd be interested...

Either ways, I'd be happy to give you a female HA Espurr as requested. =] Perhaps we could trade for one of your female Oddish? (Was going to breed HP Rock onto it.... hehe)

**Edit - Hope there's a few more things in my thread that interests you! ^_^ **
I'll trade the Oddish and the 4 Apricorn mons you asked for for the Espurr and a spitback of your Bold Sableye. :)

Also, is it possible that the Espurr could be Calm instead of Timid? If it isn't, that's fine; I can rebreed it.

I'll trade the Oddish and the 4 Apricorn mons you asked for for the Espurr and a spitback of your Bold Sableye. :)

Also, is it possible that the Espurr could be Calm instead of Timid? If it isn't, that's fine; I can rebreed it.
Sounds good to me! =] Unfortunately I don't have any good mons to breed with Espurr for the requested nature... But I'll send something else to compensate? ^_^

Sounds good to me! =] Unfortunately I don't have any good mons to breed with Espurr for the requested nature... But I'll send something else to compensate? ^_^
Hah, don't worry about it. I honestly enjoy breeding quite a bit; it's really relaxing for me. :)

I'll let you know when I have your stuff ready!

Am I allowed to request something not listed on your front page? Been looking for a good/near perfect IV Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile so I can breed for one. I honestly don't have much to offer because anything I have with decent natures have poor IVs, so I understand if it's not worth your time.

Am I allowed to request something not listed on your front page? Been looking for a good/near perfect IV Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile so I can breed for one. I honestly don't have much to offer because anything I have with decent natures have poor IVs, so I understand if it's not worth your time.
Physical or Special?

Was looking for a special. Someone today traded me a perfect physical one so if it would take you a long time for a minuscule reward you don't have to bother and I can keep trying for the nature.
It shouldn't take me more than 20 minutes. I have a flawless Physical one and a Timid 6IV Ditto, so it'll be simple.

Hey I have a request but it is not on the list. I was wondering if it was possible I could get a near perfect IV eevee with wish. I don't have too much to offer but I can tell you what I have.

Hey I have a request but it is not on the list. I was wondering if it was possible I could get a near perfect IV eevee with wish. I don't have too much to offer but I can tell you what I have.
I can't really trade things I don't have - the reason I was able to get the Treecko for Bossk is because I already had a competitively trained Sceptile that I could easily breed. Have you tried asking in the SQSR thread?

After 6 years of waiting and 8 days of persistent SRing, RNGesus has finally blessed me with a good Manaphy! I've added it to the SRs section of the OP. But in the meantime... I thought I would share some of the many, many RNG troll incidents I experienced before getting this one:

30/x/31/31/31/31 Bashful. I wish Synchro worked on Mystery Gift.
31/x/30/28/31/31 Docile. I wish Synchro worked on Mystery Gift. (Though I would have probably tossed this one anyway because of the SAtk)
31/x/0/31/31/31 Timid. No, that's fine, I didn't need Manaphy to take Physical hits anyway...
29/x/31/31/31/31 Naughty. I really wish Synchro worked on Mystery Gift.
28/x/30/31/31/31 Lax. I swear to Arceus, I got way more Gentle and Lax ones than 2/25.
28/x/31/31/31/31 Brave. That's literally the opposite of the nature I was going for.
31/x/31/31/29/31 Hasty. I really wish Synchro worked on Mystery Gift.
28/31/30/1/31/31 Jolly. Physical Manaphy is the new meta.
and the best for last...
29/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly. Guess what my biggest wish for Sun/Moon is? :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)