[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hi there, and good luck with your thread! I have to admit that your breedable section is impressive. As it happens, I have both HA Amaura and Swinub. CMT and let me know if you're still interested in those, and if you want spitbacks or flawless, and what kind of trade would you like to do (spitback for spitback, flawless for flawless, 2:1 etc).

Hi there, and good luck with your thread! I have to admit that your breedable section is impressive. As it happens, I have both HA Amaura and Swinub. CMT and let me know if you're still interested in those, and if you want spitbacks or flawless, and what kind of trade would you like to do (spitback for spitback, flawless for flawless, 2:1 etc).
Thanks! I was actually able to get an HA Swinub myself, but I am definitely interested in doing a spitback for spitback trade for an HA Amaura. What would you want in return?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Thanks! I was actually able to get an HA Swinub myself, but I am definitely interested in doing a spitback for spitback trade for an HA Amaura. What would you want in return?
First of all, would you like Amaura to be female (just to calculate some extra time needed)?

Anyway, a female spitback of Heavy Ball Lapras would be awesome:)

First of all, would you like Amaura to be female (just to calculate some extra time needed)?

Anyway, a female spitback of Heavy Ball Lapras would be awesome:)
Male is fine for the Amaura. :)

lucariomaster2 , will you cmt for a female of this please :]

Nature: Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Contrary
Egg moves: Glare, Grassy Terrain, Mean Look, Mirror Coat
Would you be willing to trade your RNG'd White 2 Latias?

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey there, I just hatched the spitback we agreed on:) Let me know when you are ready and we can trade, either via pm/vm or here, it doesn't matter to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)