Your beverage of choice (soft drink or alcohol)

I think it's kinda frightening how red bull tastes vastly different to some people. What the fuck is in the stuff??
20 posts up. Has anyone ever polled people who drink Red Bull on what they think it tastes like? The results would probably be rather dynamic and unexpected

Never drank alcohol and never intend to.

I prefer coke because of the burps you do. You have that satisfaction feeling after burping.

Pepsi is... just messes up your teeth worse than coke. Same as mountain dew. Red bull has crazy loads of sugar. I like lemonade though!

For non-alcohol I drink a lot of poweraid. For alcohol it all depends. When im broke, ill buy a four loko, or just a case of beer or something. However, my drink of choice is Ciroc! Berry or Coconut.

My list of alcohol for the next 6 days between my girlfriend and myself:

Red Berry Ciroc
Coconut Ciroc
A case of Budlight
8 Sparks
5 four lokos
and to top it off a cup of cherries soaking in moonshine

You probably could not hang with me when it comes to drinking, smogon! :)

Apple Juice and Apple Cider practically runs through my veins. I don't think I can get sick of it, as I drank like 2 gallons in maybe a week and a half, and maybe drank 2.3 gallons of liquids in that time period.

But since that's not a soft drink, my favorite sodas are Sprite, IBC Cream Soda, or Mountain Dew (regular or throwback). Not much of a Coke/Pepsi fan, but they're both fine and I'll drink them if the need arises. Root beer floats are amazing too.

I can't stand Dr. Pepper though.

I live right on the Texas border with Mexico, so every month or so we walk across the international bridge and bring back some very tasty sodas. For whatever reason the glass bottle cokes that they sell in Mexico taste far superior to the cokes that they sell here in the U.S. I also really like the fruit flavored sodas from the company "topo chico", if anyone's ever heard of them before. I particularly like the apple and grapefruit flavors. Lastly, I love jamaica. Jamaica, for those who don't know, is a purple tea made from hibiscus flowers. It's my favorite drink in the whole world, and it's really easy to make at home. Just buy yourself some flowers, boil them up in some water, dilute with water and add sugar to taste.

My favorite drink would have to be Coffee or some beverage containing it. I also really like Hot Cocoa, I will only drink the Ghirardelli cocoa because its the only kind that is chocolaty enough for me. Favorite sodas include Dr Pepper, Mountain dew, and Pepsi. I love cream soda alot, but i can never find it in diet. Im a huge fan of everything Starbucks produces especially Frappuccinos.

As for Alcohol, i dont have much of a taste yet. Beer is ok, but not my favorite, although I like Margaritas,and tropical fruit drnks like Pina Coladas, i dont drink often

IBC root beer is definitely my favorite soft drink, especially when its on tap. God nothing beats that!

As for alcohol, I'm still not legal, but my parents let me have the occasional pina colada or that tiny sip from their drinks. I guess I've acquired a small taste for beer. I'm trying to stay away from actually drinking loads of it until I'm legal.

I live right on the Texas border with Mexico, so every month or so we walk across the international bridge and bring back some very tasty sodas. For whatever reason the glass bottle cokes that they sell in Mexico taste far superior to the cokes that they sell here in the U.S. I also really like the fruit flavored sodas from the company "topo chico", if anyone's ever heard of them before. I particularly like the apple and grapefruit flavors. Lastly, I love jamaica. Jamaica, for those who don't know, is a purple tea made from hibiscus flowers. It's my favorite drink in the whole world, and it's really easy to make at home. Just buy yourself some flowers, boil them up in some water, dilute with water and add sugar to taste.
Mexican Coke is sweetened with sugar, and not high fructose corn syrup, which is why it tastes so much better. And some Mexican sodas are super tasty, my Spanish teacher last year gave us some, but I don't remember the brands.

We get them by the crate down here, we go back to Mexico at least once per month with all our empty bottles and get them filled up again. If you've never had a Mexican Coca-Cola, you are certainly missing out.

coke or vanilla coke is probably my favorite soda, i drink a ton of soda and i feel like the more carbonated it is the more i like it.

for alcohol, mike's is really fucking good but i don't have it often. most of the time during the school year i just have keystone light because it's dirt cheap, easy to get, and tastes good considering the price, or whatever other shitty beer is at a party.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
most of the time during the school year i just have keystone light because it's dirt cheap, easy to get, and tastes good considering the price, or whatever other shitty beer is at a party.
If you're looking for good and cheap beer try gennessee cream ale (or the accompanying genny light). Its actually cheaper than natty/keystone and tastes much better!

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pepsi for soft. It's Smirnoff for Alcohol atm, though I havent had much else in that category yet.

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I like how I dont care for sprite or 7up but I like knock off stuff like Moon mist or w/e its called.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
tonight i decided that i am swearing off pop/soda/cola whatever because i drank a coca-cola tonight, and it made me feel like shit

i make impulsive "life" choices like this all the time, but i will stick to it!

Zephyr

Life Stream
tonight i decided that i am swearing off pop/soda/cola whatever because i drank a coca-cola tonight, and it made me feel like shit

Shows character and will power my friend! except Coke is really good....so good luck...

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Had a lot of cider over christmas, which I have really grown to like. Excellent summer beverage.

Have a nice day.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

I did the same as you because I'm trying super hard to get in shape for our summer. One can in the last three months, proud :)

I think it's kinda frightening how red bull tastes vastly different to some people. What the fuck is in the stuff??
Taurine, one of the main ingredients in Red Bull, is pasturised Ox Bile.

Still can't go wrong with some JagerBomb's.

Soft drink of choice is Irn Bru - Simply one of the greatest soft drinks in the world, alas it's banned for general sale in America due to the colourant FCF Sunset Yellow.

Also it has one of the best soft drink commercial campaign's with maybe the exception of Dr. Pepper (I prefer Irn Bru adverts, alas can't knock the Dr. P adverts)

Other than that. Hang on nothing compares to that.

Alchoholic Drink of Choice :-

JagerBru (Jagermeister & Irn Bru)
MeisterDon (Jagermeister, Irn Bru & Disarrono)
JagerBomb's (Jagermeister & Red Bull)
Black Nazi (Jagermeister & Mountain Dew)
Mexican Staring Frog (Basically a Tequilla Slammer, with the exception you drop your tequilla in Margerita (Similar to a Jagerbomb))

So Yeah. I like Jager & Irn Bru.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)