Zelfie's Sprites and Art (open i guess)

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I have a small request for you SlaySlender...
+

I want these two recolored to fit both ways (i.e. the Fakemon recolored to fit the Jester and the Jester recolored to fit the Fakemon) as well as downsize it to fit into the Custom Avatar standards (i.e. 80x80)

Simple, but hope it isn't too much. :)

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Heyo!

Can I get a recolor and a put together of Volkner and Mega Mawile (like the Mega Gardevoir ones)?

Also, maybe if you can find the time could you do Volkner and Mega Gallade too?

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
omfg this is amazing!!! thx <3333, can you do a seperate from pkmn as well? your sprites are awesome!

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
nv

sorry for the wait, I hope this is alright
Oh I guess I was confusing :(

I meant I wanted the Fakemon colored to the Jester's colors for one sprite and have the Jester colored to the Fakemon's colors as another sprite (i.e. 2 separate sprites). Again, I should've made it clear in my original post, so I understand if you don't want to fix it.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Oh I guess I was confusing :(

I meant I wanted the Fakemon colored to the Jester's colors for one sprite and have the Jester colored to the Fakemon's colors as another sprite (i.e. 2 separate sprites). Again, I should've made it clear in my original post, so I understand if you don't want to fix it.
I'll fix it cuz I have both saved as a seperate and cuz your such a cool guy just give me a second

Reactions: nv

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Could I get
+
please? Sorry for weeb request n-n, hope its doable. Thanks in advance!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
hey man,
I've got a fairly simple request for you
I'd like [
] and [
] please. Preferably with Mawile on the left and Bianca on the right, with Bianca in front. Also, I'd like Bianca to be recoloured to Mawile's color.
Thank you in advance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)