Zero's Trade Emporium [Gen 6 & 7] 10/10 Huge Update! Battle Ready Mons on Post 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Project is Elgyem with HA in Dream Ball (w/ Egg Moves: Cosmic Power, Disable, Nasty Plot) - interested at all friend?

This section contains various things that don't fit well elsewhere, including giveaways and miscellaneous Pokemon someone might want.

Miscellaneous:

Name: Breloom | Dex: 286 | Level: 100 | ♂
OT: Zero | ID: 43577 | Gen: 6 & 7 | No Redis
Adamant | Poison Heal (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 HP | 252 Atk | 252 Spd
Moves: Synthesis, False Swipe, Spore, Stun Spore
Notes: My False Swipe user. Synthesis is an ORAS Move Tutor move. Carries a Toxic Orb to prevent status and have great healing. You may request this for free, but you may not trade, clone, or redistribute it. You may use it as a parent.

Name: Skarmory | Dex: 227 | ♂ |
OT: Bluemew | ID: 29385 | Gen: 7 | Full Redis
Bold | Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Counter, Defog, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock
Notes: Bluemew.'s shiny Skarmory. Counter is FRLG Move Tutor move, Defog is a DPt HM move. Whirlwind and Stealth Rock are Egg Moves.

Name: Arceus-Fairy | Dex: 493 | Level: 100
OT: GF | ID: 08016 | Gen: 7 | Full Redis
Bold | Multitype | Pixie Plate
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock, Judgment, Earth Power, Recover
Notes: Blueforce's Arceus. Has some ribbons and Pokerus.
I want the Skarmory

edit: I would like the Chansey, and the Shiny Skarmory for the miscellaneous section. I will trade a shiny Timid Reshiriam, with BLue Flare Draco Roost and StoneEdge

mod edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I saw you had a Dream ball HA anorith on your shop! I am in desperate need of one in gen 6 with its HA and as a female. I know the one you have on your shop says its for gen 7 only, but I thought I'd ask just to see if you are able to get one in gen 6. I don't need ivs, nature, or egg moves, just the gender, ball, ability and for it to be in gen 6. If you can get one I'd be happy to trade you something for it! I am doing a lot of shiny breeding in gen 6 and I would happily breed you a shiny in return for it!

Hello i'm coming back to your shop again!

I'm intersted in your shiny froakie, shiny geodude A and shiny skarmory.

CMT for it!

Have a good day!

hi, im interested in a female moon ball gastly (preferably with the same ivs and nature as listed) in gen 6! ii have rare ball females ft as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)