Lock this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw you were interested in a Modest Serene Grace Togekiss in a Premier Ball with Nasty Plot. Did you already get one? I'm interested in the Chansey.

Just a little announcement to everyone, but I started working full time this week in another town. So I will be very busy this month and maybe later too if I can/get to continue. I will probably not breed pokémon that are not in stock, especially not those with hidden power. So the pokémon I have in stock might be the last one for a while. Also keep in mind that I literally can't trade any other time than maybe 6pm - 21.00 pm my timezone (GMT+1hour), off course more during weekends. Also probably won't check this thread or be online every day.

Hamstern I'm Looking for

Charmander

Jolly - Blaze
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon dance, Outrage
Stock: 3 (will be a bit picky with these until I have a flawless female)

Adamant - Blaze
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Dragon dance, Outrage
Stock: 1
(will be a bit picky with these until I have a flawless female)

I'm interested in an adamant one, CMT for it?
Sorry nothing I need atm.
I could offer a drought vulpix and a HA eevee for a speed boost torchic? (eevee will have 2-3 iv as i haven't started doing that yet cos im in exams)
No thanks.
I can trade you up to 6 81-95 lvl pokemon with PickUP ability.
I really want Froakie with HP fire and Male Litleo with HP Grass.
Please let me get them=)
Sorry, not interested.
I saw you were interested in a Modest Serene Grace Togekiss in a Premier Ball with Nasty Plot. Did you already get one? I'm interested in the Chansey.
I've have a pending trade for a Togepi in a different nature, but atm I can't really bother with pokémon with different moveset/nature.
CMT for Chansey
Intersted in Tyranitar.
Hamstern - CMT for Modest Sap Sipper Goomy. Pls respond via PM if possible in case I don't check this.
Sorry nothing I need atm :/
CMT for Male Modest Froakie and Chansey.
Sorry nothing :/
Hi Hamstern, its nice to see you around here :) Nice blissey btw!

Last edited:

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
Hey there, McGurr, I'm offering two Pokemon for that first HP Fire Froakie you've got listed. A Shiny Sylveon with 4 IV's and no wish, and a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Tinted Lens Venonat with Rage Powder, Giga Drain, Baton Pass, and Toxic Spikes bred on. Does that work for you?

Edit: If you're available to I mean, I understand it says shop closed down and all. If you're not able to, it's cool, if unfortunate.

Last edited:
Just want to bump this thread a bit. Have a pretty nice stock with things now that I've been trying to breed some shinys. I will trade 3-4 (depending on how hard the pokémon are for me to breed) pokémon/eggs for a competive shiny that I want :) Also looking for certain non-shinys off course, especially with nice balls ;)

will you trade HP Fire Froakie for a Impish Bergmite in a dive ball?
Mcgrrr is not trading atm.

Hey there, McGurr, I'm offering two Pokemon for that first HP Fire Froakie you've got listed. A Shiny Sylveon with 4 IV's and no wish, and a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Tinted Lens Venonat with Rage Powder, Giga Drain, Baton Pass, and Toxic Spikes bred on. Does that work for you?

Edit: If you're available to I mean, I understand it says shop closed down and all. If you're not able to, it's cool, if unfortunate.
I would suggest that you shoot him a PM since I'm not sure if he even visit this thread right now :)

Updated with a shiny Charmander, but only trading it for something really nice as I don't even have one for myself yet but hoping to hatch a shiny female that I'm gonna keep soon.

Hello! I'm interested in your HP Ice Helioptile, especially spitback male 31/24/30/31/31/31. CMT!
Would you trade you 5 flawless Staryu for it? :)

Updated with a shiny Charmander, but only trading it for something really nice as I don't even have one for myself yet but hoping to hatch a shiny female that I'm gonna keep soon.
Would you trade you 5 flawless Staryu for it? :)
Ah, If you suggest to get flawless one, would I get one that is non-spitback;p?

Okay, I will go online very soon :) just gotta check were which box and number that egg is :P

Edit: Thanks for the trade :) Hope it was okay to send it as an egg, now you can nickname it whenever you want or try to find a shiny match if you want :)

Helioptile (F) - Timid, Dry Skin, 31\16\30\31\31\31 [698]

Litleo (F) - Timid, Unnerve, 31\18\31\30\31\31 [152]

CMT for this please :) Willing to do a two for one :)

Do you know when he'll be able to trade.?
Nope sorry :/ You can always PM him :)

Helioptile (F) - Timid, Dry Skin, 31\16\30\31\31\31 [698]

Litleo (F) - Timid, Unnerve, 31\18\31\30\31\31 [152]

CMT for this please :) Willing to do a two for one :)
What are the pokeballs for Abra, Drillbur, Volcarona, Minccino, Shinx, Slowpoke and Starly? No, I'm not asking gor all of them, just a bit picky with balls xD

CMT for HP Grass Litleo.

Also, the [1660] at the end of the stock Litleo, is that the SV? I happen to have SV 1660
I'm interested in a modest water absorb Lapras :) yeah, 1660 is the shiny value so you are very lucky, haha :D Oh, and I only have one, accidently wrote it up two times :P But I assuming you want the one with your shiny value? :)

Edit: Or if you want the unnerve one and don't want to dish out the ability capsule you can have it if for free if you shiny hatch the 1669 one for me :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in a modest water absorb Lapras :) yeah, 1660 is the shiny value so you are very lucky, haha :D Oh, and I only have one, accidently wrote it up two times :P But I assuming you want the one with your shiny value? :)
I'd prefer the HP Grass one over that, but I'd be happy to hatch it for you and trade it back if you want :D

I'd prefer the HP Grass one over that, but I'd be happy to hatch it for you and trade it back if you want :D
This one should have hp grass I'm pretty sure, but it has 30 hp and rivalry which is a kind of iffy ability. But if you rather have the flawless unnerve one I can give you that for shiny hatching the 1660 one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)